CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. It all fits perfectly. So....

Given that it's looking more and more like KK had foreknowledge of PF's plan, the thought of immunity for testimony is becoming less and less palatable, IMO.

Maybe reduced charges and sentencing for full cooperation with the DA, but surely immunity has to be off the table if KK knew and at all assisted in the the planning of KB's murder. Right? Or is that wishful thinking?
I agree. I could live with immunity if she was simply an accessory after the fact, as she initially appeared to be.

This is looking more and more like she had prior knowledge of what was about to occur, and that makes no charges far less palatable.

Her involvement could be even greater than that.

I think it is.

ITA. It all fits perfectly. So....

Given that it's looking more and more like KK had foreknowledge of PF's plan, the thought of immunity for testimony is becoming less and less palatable, IMO.

Maybe reduced charges and sentencing for full cooperation with the DA, but surely immunity has to be off the table if KK knew and at all assisted in the the planning of KB's murder. Right? Or is that wishful thinking?

I was worrying about immunity earlier this afternoon, because this has been going on since before christmas. If they were going to charge, wouldn't they have by now. But they could still be following up leads and making sure they haven't missed anything or been mislead by her before they agree to a plea. So I am more comfortable now, that charges could still be coming if what we think is true is true.

Being educated doesn’t necessarily mean you have common sense.

Can’t teach that.

She likely bought whatever he was feeding her.
True.

Please tell me at some point we are going to get some information that will let us know of their mindsets? Motives? Psychology?

I find it difficult when I get emotionally vested with a case and victim (Mollie Tibetts), and get SOME answers (an arrest, who did it), but then I’m left hanging with the big questions. Why?? How? Anything that could have been done to prevent it? Etc.

I have heard so many of you talk about how spoiled you got with so much info. learned in the CW case, but I never followed that case. I’m a one case at a time sleuther. I was following Mollie’s case, and plugged my ears to the horrors of the Watts case.

But just hearing how you guys got so many answers quickly, I desperately want that now. And if I feel that way, I can’t even imagine how Kelsey’s family must feel, as this will likely be drawn out over a long period of time. With some answers possibly not ever even known? (Location of body etc.)

I think it is part of the "cowboy" mystique, the yes ma'am, no ma'am, tipping the hat at greeting women, etc. As to him abusing an animal, I think making a horse trailer flip over is just dangerous, not only to the horse, but also to those trying to get it out afterwards.

Ita about the trailer, unfortunately, it happens a lot, imo.
Not only with horses but chickens, hogs, cattle. I assume we’ve all heard of road closures due to a flipped semi trailer transporting stock.
Idk the circumstances regarding PF’s trailer flip incident, nor do I know the person commenting about it, etc.
I hope the horse made a full recovery & grateful no one was injured, afaik. I would have reported him or any other person acting in such a manner. Jmo

True.

Please tell me at some point we are going to get some information that will let us know of their mindsets? Motives? Psychology?

I find it difficult when I get emotionally vested with a case and victim (Mollie Tibetts), and get SOME answers (an arrest, who did it), but then I’m left hanging with the big questions. Why?? How? Anything that could have been done to prevent it? Etc.

I have heard so many of you talk about how spoiled you got with so much info. learned in the CW case, but I never followed that case. I’m a one case at a time sleuther. I was following Mollie’s case, and plugged my ears to the horrors of the Watts case.

But just hearing how you guys got so many answers quickly, I desperately want that now. And if I feel that way, I can’t even imagine how Kelsey’s family must feel, as this will likely be drawn out over a long period of time. With some answers possibly not ever even known? (Location of body etc.)
Unfortunately, the best we can hope for is a bit of clarity, but the answers will be a long time in coming.

This won’t be over anytime soon, and we’ll have to wait until trial until we get close to understanding what exactly happened here.

The Watts case isn’t only not the norm as far as information goes, but it will likely never happen like that again.

Don’t hold your breath, we’ll be here a while.

Sounds like the third time was the charm. A significant part of the crime/cover-up has been the ping/texts from Idaho. JMO
So in interviewing and interrogation, you have to think of who, what, when, how, etc. but in this case, since our information is limited we are left with the "who". Why her? Why is he comfortable asking her? Why does he think she has the capabilities or willingness to help or aid in this? The answer is verily short. This man trusts her explicitly. You would have to in order to engage a person with this type of situation. He trusts her to help, to keep his secrets and in a major way.

very early on maybe thread 2 or 3, a sleuther surmised there would be a woman involved and further guessed it was the woman who liked all of PF social media posts. This was before he scrubbed his - I sure wish that sleuther would pop in and let us know if he/she was right. I thought it was Massguy but it was not. I will try to find the post.

It was me and no, I was wrong. The person I was referring to back then was not IN. Sorry. (She was a different cowgirl.)

There’s many times during the day that I believe she could have masterminded the entire thing. I never once have had the feeling that he had enough bravado or smarts to carry anything off

Was she the teacher?

There's also the case of the astronaut, blanking on names.
I agree. I could live with immunity if she was simply an accessory after the fact, as she initially appeared to be.

This is looking more and more like she had prior knowledge of what was about to occur, and that makes no charges far less palatable.

Her involvement could be even greater than that.

I think it is.

Ita. I have a Paul Harvey ‘tude.
.....waiting for the rest of the story.
IMO, if KK only disposed of the phone, LE would pretty much be finished with her. I assume they are not, based on msm reports. Therefore, I assume she knows much more & LE knows what she knows.
I’m speculating there MIGHT be a lot of lying & denying going on as well as finger pointing. Also, imo, LE had answers to the questions they posed to her the first time they met with her.

Carla Hughes is serving LWOP for murdering the fiancé of the man she wanted...the man was looked at initially as the killer. Just an example.
There was a murder case several years ago & I want to say it happened in Colorado Springs. I think the guy talked his girlfriend into killing his wife. Someone had lupus... either the wife or gf. I'm sure he ended up convicted because he was in the Limon, Co prison for a while. Can't remember what happened to gf. I wish I could remember names....

Edit: found it
Redirect Notice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads