CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ita about the trailer, unfortunately, it happens a lot, imo.
Not only with horses but chickens, hogs, cattle. I assume we’ve all heard of road closures due to a flipped semi trailer transporting stock.
Idk the circumstances regarding PF’s trailer flip incident, nor do I know the person commenting about it, etc.
I hope the horse made a full recovery & grateful no one was injured, afaik. I would have reported him or any other person acting in such a manner. Jmo

This is the horse trailer flipping info, it was published in Daily Mail , I can post a link too.
"Recalling a rodeo in nearby town Cripple Creek several years ago, she described Frazee losing his cool with his horse.

'He got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse,' she said.

'He got mad, tries to get his vehicle out of there and there's too many cars tightly packed in. Lots of people were there.' "

Police return to search Patrick Frazee's ranch in disappearance of Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
“Tonight on your KMVT News we'll sit down with a Twin Falls family who called the FBI to provide information in the Kelsey Berreth murder investigation.”

Kelsey Souto-KMVT posted this. Looking for the time.
Wow. They teased this last night, I can’t wait to hear what they have to say.

Ita about the trailer, unfortunately, it happens a lot, imo.
Not only with horses but chickens, hogs, cattle. I assume we’ve all heard of road closures due to a flipped semi trailer transporting stock.
Idk the circumstances regarding PF’s trailer flip incident, nor do I know the person commenting about it, etc.
I hope the horse made a full recovery & grateful no one was injured, afaik. I would have reported him or any other person acting in such a manner. Jmo
Neighbors described fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet' and 'good' | Daily Mail Online
She said: 'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.'

Recalling a rodeo in nearby town Cripple Creek several years ago, she described Frazee losing his cool with his horse.

She said: 'One time we were at a rodeo in Cripple Creek and he got mad because his horse didn't do good and somebody didn't heel just right to help him get in the money and he got so mad he left out of Cripple Creek Rodeo, flipped his horse trailer with his horse in it and almost killed that horse.

'He got mad, tries to get his vehicle out of there and there's too many cars tightly packed in. Lots of people were there. 'He was in a rage of being mad and angry, because the heeler didn't heel and they lost out the money. It was kind of a sad deal, especially trying to get the horse out that was traumatic for everybody.'

Carla Hughes is serving LWOP for murdering the fiancé of the man she wanted...the man was looked at initially as the killer. Just an example.

And Natalie Keepers whilst a university engineering student (for God only knows what reason) decided to help plan the murder of a young girl .....

There’s many times during the day that I believe she could have masterminded the entire thing. I never once have had the feeling that he had enough bravado or smarts to carry anything off

Ditto. For me, there’s no motive. A lot of men IMO would desire PF’s lifestyle. He owns his own biz, his time is his time, he apparently was free to travel, enjoy the outdoors, hone his roping skills, meet attractive women, etc.
I believe CB stated KB & PF enjoyed a loving relationship. (Not verbatim) so what went wrong?
Did KB attend the large rodeo in September? Idk, I'll look later for info. If so, maybe, just maybe, that peed someone off.
Anyone can google the market reports regarding cattle. I read recent reports and based on what I read, IMO, the market is stable, prices steady or rising.
So, I’m left wondering.

Carla Hughes is serving LWOP for murdering the fiancé of the man she wanted...the man was looked at initially as the killer. Just an example.

This is vastly different. PF was charged with murder and three counts of solicitation. They have evidence he planned this and carried it out, IMO. It's a no body case yet they still charged him quickly. That speaks to the value of the evidence in this case.

In the case you mentioned, to my knowledge, the fiancee was never charged.

There is no doubt that women murder romantic rivals. But there is no doubt that in this case, only PF has been charged thus far.

Did anyone else help? That remains to be seen. But as to the OP who suggested that KK did not kill KB on her own, I agree that that is not the most likely scenario.

I buy it, as I thought it was possible all along.

I couldn’t believe that she unknowingly transported, texted, and dumped Kelsey’s phone, and was ignorant of what she was helping with.

She had to have known, and the fact that she was apparently solicited, makes this all fit.

She knew.

Yes but there's nothing yet to suggest she was a hit woman. PF is the one charged thus far.

It's possible that she actually was involved in the killing itself, but IMO, more probable that she was solicited and was an accessory. Either she's assisting LE and being offered some sort of possible deal, or they want more to charge her with accessory, or to get more info from her, and are pressuring her.

The only thing that I find wrong with this theory is that there appears to be no evidence that KB was planning to move. You would think she would have discussed it with her mother or other family or employer, etc. Maybe she did and they have just kept it quiet for now.

No evidence. She may have felt it would be premature to reveal any doubts about him to her family.

But if she loved him and felt hurt because she had discovered lies, wouldn’t it follow that she might test his commitment by suggesting she’s thinking about moving away with the baby.

IMO

Suprised by the photo that KMVT put up, showing its a man who came forward- maybe the whole family. Kudos to them for doing the right thing.
I wonder what they came forward with if it is anything other than reporting to LE that KK was involved with PF I will be shocked. If they did come forward to report this- then we know KK didn't go to LE, which is what we think.

If it is something else they went to police with, I will drop over because if you are going to do something really bad that could put you in jail for a very, very long time, no one else should know anything about it... We will see.

Yes, that is a very big IF, IMHO. I am trying to wrap my head around allegedly disposing of the cell phone of a woman I had been asked to murder. How does that work? (Theoretically) "No, I will not kill KB for you." So he kills her instead and then asks KKL to take KB's phone to Idaho, turn it on, and dispose of it? And she does it?

I am skeptical of this one report until we hear more. Either it's false, or this is one of the most bizarre cases I've ever heard of. MOO

Was KK scared? Was she blackmailed by PF? She lived in CO for several years, PF might have known some of her secrets. I would not be surprised if she disposed of the phone to get PF off her back, hoping that maybe she'd never hear from him again.

I can't imagine someone continuing to be in love with the person who just murdered another woman. I'd know that if he did it once, he could do it again, with more ease.

MOO - just one of the versions.

There was a murder case several years ago & I want to say it happened in Colorado Springs. I think the guy talked his girlfriend into killing his wife. Someone had lupus... either the wife or gf. I'm sure he ended up convicted because he was in the Limon, Co prison for a while. Can't remember what happened to gf. I wish I could remember names....
And don't forget the "Long Island Lolita", Joey Buttafucco's
young gf who shot his wife in the doorway after ringing the bell.
Sometimes men can talk the gf into murdering the competition
when things get heated.

Being educated doesn’t necessarily mean you have common sense.

Can’t teach that. She likely bought whatever he was feeding her.
I think in these matters education does not help. This has to do with simple right and wrong. Some people do not have this barometer and they know the law and morals of society like the rest of us but these do not pertain to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18