CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #27 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I get the feeling people want PF to be innocent? So far he's the only one who's been arrested. He's the one who's been charged...it is more likely he is the one who initiated everything, JMO.
I'm not defending him or his actions, but I will say the one major person who has spoken publicly against him is very iffy to me also. That person doesn't seem reliable, but it doesn't make PF a good person.

Granted, no major evidence out, no trial yet. So innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. On all parties involved.

Why do I get the feeling people want PF to be innocent? So far he's the only one who's been arrested. He's the one who's been charged...it is more likely he is the one who initiated everything, JMO.
Literally 99% of posts on this forum are”PF did it.” And probably 85% or more are “KK helped”. You’re leaving the 99 to go argue with the 1, IMHO.

From the article:

Last night, KMVT’S Kelsey Souto sat down with a Twin Falls family who called the FBI when they realized they had information regarding the disappearance and presumed murder of missing Colorado woman Kelsey Berreth.

J and P tell KMVT, last October, one of their employees came to them visibly upset.

The employee explained her best friend, now identified as KL, allegedly told her that "a man had asked her to kill the mother of his child."

The two then told their employee, to have KL come speak to them.
But, she never did.

The R's say KL even told her best friend "to forget the whole thing."

When asked what made P come forward and call the FBI, she said it was when she connected the dots of who was involved and watching Kelsey’s mother Cheryl plea for help on national television.

“I think the mother that had the courage and go on TV when her daughter was missing, saying that someone knew where she was at,” P said. “At that point in my mind I thought that Patrick, and that was the only name I had heard him called, I didn't know his last name, had done something to her daughter and he knew where she was at.”

The R's decided to come forward to KMVT News after their employee endured harassment and threats on social media.

(names changed to initials by me)

Thankfully they came forward. Wondering who says that? Forget the whole thing, you cant un see something or un hear something once you see or hear it. Makes no sense. KK had to have known her friend would remember it. We may have KB soon, if PF and KK are each wanting to make a plea deal, the truth will come out. Whoever makes the deal first, wins!

Something about this information is bugging me. I 100% believe the folks who came forward. This bugs me: So KK is so bothered by PF’s request that she tells her BFF but not LE.. ok maybe... but then she continues to see him even possibly visit him on Thanksgiving and then allegedly agree to help get rid of KB’s phone. Telling the BFF feels strategic to me. All JMO.
It was a close friend that she told? Maybe she realized her mistake and tried to correct it by telling her it was no big deal. I didn't get the impression that she no longer had anything to do with him after that. She could have gone to LE but she didn't, not even after the crime had been committed. Jmo

So I guess it's still possible that was her only involvement and she had nothing to do with the text messages or disposing the phone. But why would she tell her friend not to worry about it? Imo
I don't believe we know exactly when KK confided in the friend, or when she told her to forget it. Up until KB was killed, PF statement(s) to KK could have been construed by KK (and LE) as PF blowing off steam. For example, PF could have said "KB needs to be gone and I wish you'd get her out of our lives for good." This statement in itself is not solicitation. However, considering actions going on behind the scene by PF, and resultant death of KB, this would qualify PF's earlier statement to KK as solicitation pursuant to 18-2-301 C.R.S. MOO

Last edited:
I don't think he is innocent and haven't from day one. An innocent person just doesn't act the way PF has acted from the beginning. Yes, it sounds like he involved KK, but he put the plan in motion.

I also don't give KK a pass, nobody can MAKE anybody go anything. If she chose to help, that was her choice. If so, she is just as culpable as he is in my eyes. JMO

I don’t really care. But I can see a lot more reason for KK wanting KB gone than PF
He literally asked her to kill Kelsey, that says that he wanted her dead.

Law enforcement doesn’t have PF in jail on a first degree murder charge, based on the words of some woman that may have helped him to commit this crime.

That would be absurd.

I wish everyone were innocent of this horrendous crime, because if that were true, this would all just be a bad dream and KB would still be among the land of the living.

Sadly, she is dead and someone or someones are guilty of her vicious, evil murder.

IMO, everything we know points to PF being the instigator and executor of the crime.

IMO, we are starting to hear more and more drips and drabs of info that point toward him having an active and willing accomplice.

IMO, there will be at least one more arrest forthcoming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member