CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, so then what? You don't mix up dates like that, not for something this important and on national TV. Maybe they are tweaking the story because they really believe the sob story they were told. Maybe their employee came to them a second time on Nov 26 and said I think that woman is missing now. So they ask for confirmation, and to tell KK to go to police. But she doesn't..

I would expect an atty to be accurate.

Or they didn't mix up dates. It just occurred to me what if those dates are correct but we are thinking MSM reports or KB family reports. none of those would have happened before Dec 2.

What if PF or KK were messaging friends saying haven't heard from KB, and she went to visit grandma. And maybe some other friends in the area were mentioning it too. Maybe a message on employee's FB? What if the R's saw that and wanted to know if that was the woman that their employee told them about? It seems not too bright to me , but this whole case is a bit crazy..
i think you may have hit on something. quite possible that within that small community there were discussions going on at that time by various players and the FB post was part of that.

Nov 26 is a very odd day to get mixed up with Dec 2

Any date between about No 22 and Nov 28 is always all mixed up in the 4-day Thanksgiving Holiday, as it's all kind of a blur. So, you can easily mix up Nov 26 with Nov 24 , but you ALWAYS know Dec 2 is after Thanksgiving and a completely new frame of mind because you are thinking about Christmas.

I dont buy that they just mixed up the dates.

I went and looked on the calendar lol the 26th was the Monday. It's much easier to relate a date around a holiday... on the Monday after Thanksgiving would be an easy day to remember IMO

I think it's possible that KK had already talked to her BFF about the phone, the texts, etc. And somehow the R's find out something on the 26th, maybe not that she's missing, but that something is wrong. I don't know... this is so messed up.

If the 26/27th dates are wrong... which I 'm betting they are, 2 weeks would make it December 3rd (also a Monday) that they figured it out... waiting 2 weeks before calling LE??? Who does that!

A poster here messaged the reporter, she verified the R’s did give those dates.
In the same interview PR say she didn't find out until two weeks later that KK didn't contact police so they contacted the FBI on December 17th.

Two weeks before December 17th is December 3rd. That would be consistent with Kelsey being reported missing on December 2nd and news stories and FB posts about Kelsey missing showing up on December 2nd/3rd. Otherwise wouldn't you expect PR to say that she didn't find out until three weeks later that KK didn't contact police? Because November 26th would be three weeks before December 17th.

IMO, no matter KK’s role, she apparently thought it was a great idea for KB to be killed. Was she rubbing her dirty hands together in anticipation, leading up to the day?
Did she think she would finally have P to herself, help him raise another woman’s child?

KB, Hope you’re “flying high”, forever!

Watching the video the dates of November 26th and November 27th are both mentioned by the reporter doing a voice over. We never hear PR say those dates.

I watched and I understand that, but a poster also contacted the reporter who said that is the dates that PR said. I would hope that the reporter didn't lie, but anything is possible I guess. I'm sure there will be some sort of clarification at some point.

i think you may have hit on something. quite possible that within that small community there were discussions going on at that time by various players and the FB post was part of that.

But someone made and excellent point, would they do that when they had just sent out the Nov 25 texts saying time off work for a week etc.

I'm thinking that maybe R's tweaked their story to protect people. Maybe it wasn't FB they heard it from on Nov 26, maybe it was the employee again. That she heard that the woman had gone missing. R's ask her to get KK to confirm it and go to police on Nov 27. Why would employee go to them and say i think she went missing. She was probably sick with worry and stress over knowing bits and pieces of this and not knowing what to do.

I went and looked on the calendar lol the 26th was the Monday. It's much easier to relate a date around a holiday... on the Monday after Thanksgiving would be an easy day to remember IMO

I think it's possible that KK had already talked to her BFF about the phone, the texts, etc. And somehow the R's find out something on the 26th, maybe not that she's missing, but that something is wrong. I don't know... this is so messed up.

If the 26/27th dates are wrong... which I 'm betting they are, 2 weeks would make it December 3rd (also a Monday) that they figured it out... waiting 2 weeks before calling LE??? Who does that!

Wonder if M spoke with KK from an office phone or from work & stuff was overheard?

If family and friends reached out to find KB before it was officially announced, I’d think they would be checking on a neighborhood
or local page for Colorado. I just can’t see why a post like that would be with people from Idaho. MOO

ETA- meant to reply to dkryder’s post above you!

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this...I just wrote the reporter through messanger that she may want to clarify regarding the dates....that it was impossible that a social media post on Nov 26th regarding KB being missing would prompt the whistle blowers to issue an ultimatum...and that is makes it seem like the interviewees knew KB was missing before it was even reported to law enforcement...
and I got a response right away stating the dates reported were the dates provided by the R's
So it wasn't bad reporting. The R's just mixed up the dates IMO.

Thanks for checking on this with reporter. I wonder if she means the Rs literally gave these exact dates verbally or in writing to her.

But someone made and excellent point, would they do that when they had just sent out the Nov 25 texts saying time off work for a week etc.

I'm thinking that maybe R's tweaked their story to protect people. Maybe it wasn't FB they heard it from on Nov 26, maybe it was the employee again. That she heard that the woman had gone missing. R's ask her to get KK to confirm it and go to police on Nov 27. Why would employee go to them and say i think she went missing. She was probably sick with worry and stress over knowing bits and pieces of this and not knowing what to do.

Can I say this? Just cuz someone implies an employee ain’t involved, doesn’t make it so.......no names mentioned.

If family and friends reached out to find KB before it was officially announced, I’d think they would be checking on a neighborhood
or local page for Colorado. I just can’t see why a post like that would be with people from Idaho. MOO

Well, it seems M has loose lips. Did she have an incessant need to confide in another bestie?
I’m gonna guess no one will ever share a secret with her again.

True, so then what? You don't mix up dates like that, not for something this important and on national TV. Maybe they are tweaking the story because they really believe the sob story they were told. Maybe their employee came to them a second time on Nov 26 and said I think that woman is missing now. So they ask for confirmation, and to tell KK to go to police. But she doesn't..

This is what I'm wondering too. Did BFF say something to the employers on the 26th, maybe not that she's missing, but that something is wrong. BFF knows something is wrong because KK is messaging her/calling her and telling her? The R's seem to think that BFF and KK definitely were talking about it according to this statement:

“The FBI was at Krystal’s house,” Patty said. “They had a search warrant and someone of the FBI was at her property. She knew that Michelle would more than likely get called because there was so many phone calls and text messages back and forth in fact some about this incident.”

I would expect an atty to be accurate.

OT but a local attorney I have heard of where I live was caught with child *advertiser censored* on his computer today. Lawyers, nurses, cowboys...anyone can be anything, in private. NOT comparing R to any of these...just that what one does for a living does not reflect their common sense, brains or lifestyle...I mean nurses are supposed to save lives, right?

In the same interview PR say she didn't find out until two weeks later that KK didn't contact police so they contacted the FBI on December 17th.

Two weeks before December 17th is December 3rd. That would be consistent with Kelsey being reported missing on December 2nd and news stories and FB posts about Kelsey missing showing up on December 2nd/3rd. Otherwise wouldn't you expect PR to say that she didn't find out until three weeks later that KK didn't contact police? Because November 26th would be three weeks before December 17th.

Except the R's have been all over the place with their story. In Segment 1. We saw that poor mother at the press conference looking for her daughter and we reported it after that. So after Dec 10.

When you can't keep your stories straight that usually means it isn't coming from a place of the full truth. Like I said i think they are tweaking their stories because of their personal beliefs about what is true and not. but JMO

Last edited:
So... If a phone in question in a investigation pings in a certain spot (tower) would all the pings that correlate with that specific tower date and time be analyzed to see if there is a connection to the phone in question ?
Exp: KB and KK phone pinging in the same spot ? And others possibly.

Yes, hopefully someone will chime in. It's called a tower dump where they get all the cells that pinged off that tower within a certain time period.

Then the FBI takes those "pings" and does their magic. With a warrant they can track anybody they think might be connected.

Good point and possibility

I would hope that LE does not need her so badly to make PF’s charges stick that they would give her absolute immunity.

Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said investigators recovered enough evidence at Berreth’s home to convince a judge to sign an arrest warrant. Frazee is being held for investigation of first-degree murder after deliberation and solicitation to commit first-degree murder.

“Investigators have recovered items at Kelsey’s residence to make us believe the crime happened there,” De Young said. “As you can tell from the arrest, sadly, we do not believe Kelsey is still alive.”

A solicitation charge means someone else was contacted to assist in the murder, but Frazee remained the only person who had been arrested as of Friday evening. To be charged with solicitation, the suspect did more than just ask someone to commit a murder on their behalf, said Fourth Judicial District Attorney Dan May.

May said there was an “absolute possibility” someone else could be charged in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back