CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #30 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t blame them but it is frustrating to see how many people could have changed the outcome of this sad situation.
We are looking for someone to blame, and I think it is unfair to blame them at this time due to a bad interview that was badly edited. I did not even hear the reporter from Idaho ask any questions to clarify.

The schedule for Daily looks slim. I think they only air the one broadcast news on Sunday at 10:00PM.

EST 12:00 AM Mon
CST 11:00 PM Sun
MST 10:00 PM Sun
PST 09:00 PM Sun
HI/AK 07:00 PM Sun
NZ 05:00 PM Mon
GER 06:00 AM Mon
UK 05:00AM Mon

Is this correct?
looks good to me.

As for LE not urging people to keep an eye out for Kelsey's body, that suggests to me they know exactly where it is and the body is irretrievable (at the moment or indefinitely).

What about this road area people keep talking about? Ranger Route road or something--I can't ever remember what it is called. Can anyone local explain what it is about that road that could make it an idea dumping spot?

We were talking about that someone should be arrested for knowing a crime was going to be committed. Someone pointed out that the Catholic Church had a sin of omission. Not LE.
Oh okay. Thanks!

As for LE not urging people to keep an eye out for Kelsey's body, that suggests to me they know exactly where it is and the body is irretrievable (at the moment or indefinitely).

What about this road area people keep talking about? Ranger Route road or something--I can't ever remember what it is called. Can anyone local explain what it is about that road that could make it an idea dumping spot?

Rampart Range Road, is a very remote (and dangerous in the winter) dirt road spanning from Woodland park to the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.

Google Maps

This is such a typical smear of the victim.
"My wife/GF/fiancée/Baby Mama is crazy.
I thought she was going to hurt herself and my child. She was known to disappear for days. She took drugs. She had large drug or gambling debts. She drank. She hangs out with shady people."

Most people recognize that it's garbage.
IMO
Exactly, how many cases have you for those exact words spoken.

Who's Catholic? Who's sin of omission?
I wonder if she meant "cathartic"

There is a well known religous presence in Idaho and it's not Catholic. Idk, makes sense to me she was saying cathartic and her autocorrect put catholic.

Last edited:
I have seen many WS members blaming the R's for KB's death. I think that is unfair until we hear the entire raw story from the interview. But then, when I was in third grade I was the last holdout in my class for believing in Santa Claus. And I defended that with everything I had. But that is just me. IMO

The thing is even the R's are saying in the interview if only we had called and the police went by, maybe none of this would have happened. You can't expect others not to agree.

But to me that doesn't mean they are responsible for KB's death. It also doesn't mean that even if they had gone to police, he still wouldn' t have done it. There are cases after cases of restraining orders that were violated and death resulted.

So yes, alot of people feel like they should have gone to police, the R's wish they had. Some people understand why they didn't, but still wish they had.

They are lawyers they know LE probably would have said- out of state, no prior history of DV, third party- get the woman to go to LE.

But I get what you are saying sometimes it is hard to hear negative remarks. Which is why I don't understand why they did this interview- they knew what was happening to their employee already- - that was unfair- but not from this site. How did they not see what would happen.

KK may have no idea where Kelsey’s body is and PF will never tell. That does not mean it no longer exists. There simply is no logical place to search when we are talking at least three large states of possible travel, or any other direction whoever drove may have gone. Searching for the sake of searching makes no sense...jmo

And is a body retrievable from there. Is it a cliff or gorge? I lean towards him destroying her body on his property, but I still wonder about other scenarios.

Until I see evidence against P, I think he picked his child up, returned to the ranchette & something went down @ the condo. Did he prearrange it? Or did a scheming, scorned woman?

If P/KK had a romantic type relationship in the past, at some point, it ended. Maybe, when she married?
But, from what we think we know, her love/obsession did not end. Owning horses together indicates (to me) they had an agreement to be friends. We’ve all ended a relationship & say, “but, we can still be friends”. Perhaps, KK thought she’d once again be the object of his desire.??

Then, KB arrives on scene. Then a baby. Now, P is even busier, has little time to hang out. Not a stretch to consider KK was mad enough to kill.

Set the stage....start telling the bestie P wants this & that.
When this & that happens, she thinks her butt is covered. Her bestie knows P wanted KB dead! Plus bestie told her boss, an attorney.

Of course things go wrong. After all, she’s a nurse, not a mastermind criminal. So much to do. Turn phone off, turn on, send texts, eat at Sonic, clean up....all on no sleep, after a long adrenaline fueled drive.

FBI questions her, she flubs up & now is really petrified (with good reason) & self admits to a med’ facility.

Speculation only
So even though KK hasn't been arrested or named as a POI, while PF has been arrested, you think he's a victim? What's your theory on how she killed KB and got her body out of the house? Did she use a horse trailer?

KK may have no idea where Kelsey’s body is and PF will never tell. That does not mean it no longer exists. There simply is no logical place to search when we are talking at least three large states of possible travel, or any other direction whoever drove may have gone. Searching for the sake of searching makes no sense...jmo
But don't they start a search local, and then span out? The locals here on WS are not hearing requests by LE to even be on the lookout.

My guess is that he did not send texts of that nature. He's not as smart as Scott Peterson, and his alibi has more holes in it than Swiss cheese. MOO
This concept of cya is far from clever. It’s sort of in the predictable category. IMO.

I used to tell employees that psychistrists look for major cause of stress that the individual cannot control, and consider that if you have three of them at the same time, you need to look for ways to ease the stress level. I can tell you that a close cousin of KB committed suicide in another state in July, and it is my opinion that she did not have any emotional problems, etc. You can judge for yourself, with the knowledge that you believe, if she had three major stresses in her life:
Examples of life stresses are:
  • Divorce, or breakup
  • The death of a loved one.
  • Loss of a job, or starting a new job that is stressful
  • Increase in financial obligations.
  • Getting married.
  • Moving to a new home.
  • Chronic illness or injury.
  • Emotional problems (depression, anxiety, anger, grief, guilt, low self-esteem
I will say she had them. But I have been there in my life with most of them. I didn’t run away or turn my back on anyone. I didn’t do drugs or become an alcoholic. Life is like that. Sometimes it’s tough every moment and sometimes you get a break. I think KB was a tough young lady who had faith. She had no way of knowing the person she trusted would kill her. Reminds me of Shanaan Watts.

I agree, disposed of as well, completely. If they found only blood at the duplex, that might not be enough to make a definitive determination that she was definitely dead. brain matter or spinal fluid would bring that determination tho. I think they know that she won't be found. I'm local too and no ones looking here. moo
I can’t help but wonder if we looked at this backwards. Is it possible parts of human remains were found on the Frazee property (burnt or otherwise) & sent for analysis? The return visit to Kelsey’s could have been to get items for DNA comparison? The search of his property was over quicker than expected, they finished on Sunday 12.16, did a routine follow up later that week. By Friday 12.21 he was arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member