CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #30 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if ‘Episode 3’ was to be their saving grace grand finale, then it’s pretty nitwit of the network to split it into 3 segments to cause this outrage. Not that I think segment 3 will absolve their negligence in any way.
It was a 45 minute interview. We have seen at most 10 minutes. The TV station has total control of when it airs and how it is edited. I think they failed in both. They thought they could get more viewers by stringing it out, and we dont get to see the raw interview so it could have been presented to us in a very different way than what it was intended by the R's. I am not impressed by how this station has handled their 15 minutes of fame. Bad reporting and editing, IMO. So it is not the r"s grand finale. It is the stations grand finale.

Last edited:
Reporters are normally immune to negative comments. It comes with their job, a lot of times. I doubt that would deter her.
They should air it. Let's see what the rest of their 'story' is.

Perhaps LE asked her not to air it? Perhaps the R's asked her not to air it.

I did read where she answered a question as to why 3 segments where she said they were getting facts straight etc and wanted to edit it themselves. If facts are already screwed uo with dates, time to start over?

No you didn't miss it, so far no searches that anyone's aware of, sadly. And certainly not here locally.
well goodness...what could have happened. what does this guy have access to that would warrant no search?

It was a 45 minute interview. We ahve seen at most 10 minutes. The TV station has total control of when it airs and how it is edited. I think they failed in both. They thought they could get more viewers by stringing it out, and we dont get to see the raw interview so it could have been presented to us in a very different way than what it was intended by the R's. I am not impressed by how this station has handled their 15 minutes of fame. Bad reporting and editing, IMO. So it is not the r"s grand finale. It is the stations grand finale.
Yes and if they are not going to air the 3rd segment they've been promoting then they need to say something about it instead of stringing people along.

Yes and if they are not going to air the 3rd segment they've been promoting then they need to say something about it instead of stringing people along.
I agree. I PM'd them on FB but got a standard response that no one is monitoring the PM and if you have a tip call blah blah blah. I think they are in over their heads on this one. If you watch the live news feed, there is nothing going on there so this is big time and they blew it. I would imagine the R's and the reporter are getting threats from people because of how the R's came off due to the stations crappy editing and reporting. IMO

I used to tell employees that psychistrists look for major cause of stress that the individual cannot control, and consider that if you have three of them at the same time, you need to look for ways to ease the stress level. (removed for TOS violation), and it is my opinion that she did not have any emotional problems, etc. You can judge for yourself, with the knowledge that you believe, if she had three major stresses in her life:
Examples of life stresses are:
  • Divorce, or breakup
  • The death of a loved one.
  • Loss of a job, or starting a new job that is stressful
  • Increase in financial obligations.
  • Getting married.
  • Moving to a new home.
  • Chronic illness or injury.
  • Emotional problems (depression, anxiety, anger, grief, guilt, low self-esteem

What's your point, Dave?

Last edited:
Teller County Clerk and Recorder

go to search records put the name in - you can even choose “marriage certificate “ under document type.... works in a lot of colorado counties- not Denver, to name one, but Teller works...
I apologize. I just looked online (different county in Colorado). Now I can see recorded records. I cannot see my marriage license document but I CAN see the date is was recorded. Sorry, I was confusing getting a copy vs seeing it at the Court House. Thank You.

Lies have short legs (my mother always told us kids). Could it be that they are stringing her along for now, all the while building their case against her? She gives them tidbits of truth they need to help in prosecuting PF, while at the same time catching her in her lies? I ask, "Is she telling 'the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth'?" I doubt it.

Perhaps! Really, there is only ONE story that is true. ONE!
A POI, suspect, charged person, anyone involved tells their original story. First thing you know, when questioned again, they embellish. Then their story changes over time. We could very well see this with the Rs....not because their lying per se, but because it's a second/third person story.
This could be what LE is looking for. The other reason we're not hearing more info IMHO, is because I sincerely believe the FBI has KBs phone in Quantico along with PFs (what) 2 phones and God only knows how many other people's phones. These take forever to examine and compare and contrast.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch so to speak, we have women BFFs talking and maybe even talking to KK. Is it any wonder why we're confused and feel like we are permanent riders on the crazy train?
MOO,MOO
Edited because I pushed "send" too fast. :rolleyes:

I'm the phone did not ping from where she lives. She lives farther than the operating radius of the Gooding tower, but her employment is within the far reaches of that circle. The city of Twin Falls has 49,000 people, and there are about 22,000 more in the surrou nding communities. There are probably seven or more cell towers in that area, all within operating radius of her work. Gooding itself is at least within the raduis of a tower at Hailey. The person had to be within the circle of Gooding range and out of all other Idaho range circles for there to be one ping. That area is northwest of Gooding, contains no houses and is intersected by only one Highway (US93). Sure, KK could have driven there, but if she just wanted to get slightly out of town, why not drive straight south across the Utah border?

My hunch, based on looking at a map, is PF/KK wanted to give the impression that she was in Idaho, not Utah, not Nevada, not Wyoming. Grandma lives in Idaho (in a nursing home), family lives in Washington, KB used to live in northern Idaho near the Canadian border, it is plausible she knows someone in the Boise Park area and that could explain her not returning home for another week (on 11/25). It would probably be more suspicious for her to be in Utah or Nevada, because as of now, we don't know of any ties Kelsey had to those areas.

What's your point, Dave?
Lots of us have had most of these things going on at some point in our lives. It is not easy but it certainly does not mean one is asking to be murdered. If Dave F. is implying that KB comitted suicide, that is totally off the rails. And he cannot slueth a cousin, even if this is true, cannot link it.

MSM news is covering the IDAHO key ppl from KLK to her bff & employers, maybe more to come.

How about the COLORADO key ppl? PF in custody. Where is coverage of any bff, dump buddies, cripple creekers or similar in HIS tangled ball of barbed wire?

Nothing. Nada. Crickets. Probably for good reason is my guess.

MSM news is covering the IDAHO key ppl from KLK to her bff & employers, maybe more to come.

How about the COLORADO key ppl? PF in custody. Where is coverage of any bff, dump buddies, cripple creekers or similar in HIS tangled ball of barbed wire?

I feel like CO is keeping things as hush hush as they can

Reporters are normally immune to negative comments. It comes with their job, a lot of times. I doubt that would deter her.

Perhaps LE asked her not to air it? Perhaps the R's asked her not to air it.

I did read where she answered a question as to why 3 segments where she said they were getting facts straight etc and wanted to edit it themselves. If facts are already screwed uo with dates, time to start over?
Not sure if this is the case with a small town local independently owned station. I think it is a different animal. And from the reactions I have read on this forum and others, that reporter and the R's have had some hatred thrown their way. I just want to hear the raw story. I think that because we have such little information, we are jumping on any information and not in a good way. I am ready to get off all of the forums and rely on my twitter feed and news. This is getting crazy. The spin is going to really dark and bizarre places and accusations that have no reasoning. Hindsight is 20/20. We just dont know what the real story is so we are making others out to be the bad guy. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89