CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #30 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so sure sounds like no one is looking for KBs body. Either he knows and will never tell, or there is no way to get it..or nothing to get.
Cuz people would be looking.
Is anyone looking and I missed it?

They are not promoting it on the reporters page or the stations page. I would not blame them if they cancelled due to everyone attacking the segments and the R's.
No one would be attacking them, had they reported what they knew, when they knew it. If they want to do the walk of shame before segment 3, free to do so. But people are angry and can’t make any sense of their negligence.

They are not promoting it on the reporters page or the stations page. I would not blame them if they cancelled due to everyone attacking the segments and the R's.
Originally It was a two parter, right? If so, did they play It Early?

Last edited:
so sure sounds like no one is looking for KBs body. Either he knows and will never tell, or there is no way to get it..or nothing to get.
Cuz people would be looking.
Is anyone looking and I missed it?

No you didn't miss it, so far no searches that anyone's aware of, sadly. And certainly not here locally.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

And if ‘Episode 3’ was to be their saving grace grand finale, then it’s pretty nitwit of the network to split it into 3 segments to cause this outrage. Not that I think segment 3 will absolve their negligence in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally I was a two parter, right? If so, did they play It Early?
Third segment was originally stated to be aired tonight. But crickets on the livesteam and on the reporters FB page. The comments to the reporter have been really negative so I would not be surprised if it does not run.

Third segment was originally stated to be aired tonight. But crickets on the livesteam and on the reporters FB page. The comments to the reporter have been really negative so I would not be surprised if it does not run.
Reporters are normally immune to negative comments. It comes with their job, a lot of times. I doubt that would deter her.

Perhaps LE asked her not to air it? Perhaps the R's asked her not to air it.

I did read where she answered a question as to why 3 segments where she said they were getting facts straight etc and wanted to edit it themselves. If facts are already screwed uo with dates, time to start over?

I think they got the date right. Tainted the case or not, who knows. But I think KK told her friend KB was missing because she was setting up her own alibi, for lack of a better term. She probably played it to the friend something like, "OMG! Remember how PF asked me to kill his baby mama?! Now she's missing! Isn't that crazy? It's too ironic, I hope he didn't do anything to her!" Now she has washed her hands of it before the finger even poins her direction, and can say later, "Ask my friend, I was beside myself when I found out she was missing." And now she can say PF told her KB was missing, which makes him look guilty because she hadn't been reported missing yet, but he "had to have" told KK for her to know. (Which isn't true, since she also could have been present, and likely took KB's phone on day 1.)
So you believe that PF told KK that she was "missing" as of 11/26, but told CB and the police that she took some time off on 12/2? Because KK would have only two ways of knowing, on 11/26, that KB was "missing", or rather deceased. 1) if PF told her that or 2) if she had first-hand knowledge; that is, if she helped KB become "missing", or rather deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234