CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #30 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading our WS poster's comprehensive
post about all of the murder victims dumped on Rampart
Range Road, I think it could be that KK went northwest to ID with KB's phone , while the killer(s) went the opposite way taking Rampart Range Road to dump KB's remains.

imo

This is not information Officially released or disclosed by MSM ( mainstream media) and could end up getting this board shut down tonight by the moderators.

Please remove your post and then contact the Moderators to see if they will allow it to be posted.

It would really be a huge disservice for those who want to comment on tonight's TV interview if the moderators shut the board down. Thanks.
I reported it too, in hopes a mod sees it and cleans it up before it gets too far.

From what I understand things that would not seem crazy in most world's may rock the world of someone very ashamed of a secret.
Things are starting to add up. Going by what Mr.,and Mr.s R stated about what KK said about threats over little girls going missing from playgrounds. Curious Statement. Also the mentioned KK has been in love PF from a very young age.
Timing is everything.

True, but isn’t there something about knowing a crime is gonna be committed and not reporting it. Like knowing a friend is gonna rob a bank tomorrow and shrugging it off?
nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member