CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #30 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider the info that she is a pilot a very unique identifier. The R's are in CYA mode because their employee dragged them into a murder conspiracy. The R's are not going to get the dates of their knowledge wrong because that could implicate them as participating in the coverup. Who could have known KB was "missing" as of Nov 25? Every single text, email, FB and SM post is coming back to bite every single one of those involved with dates when they had knowledge not made public until Dec 3 when WPPD issued the first official missing person bulletin. Round 'em ALL up and rope 'em ALL in.
It is still hard for me to understand how 4 people (KK, her friend+ the married lawyers) didn't do more to stop the murder of KB. And what kind of cop tells someone to forget that someone told you that a murder of a young mother is about to take place?! What LE officer was the one who dismissed the serious claim and to whom did the officer make that remark?

I just don't get it. The Rs are officers of the court yet they let a murder plot
keep moving along.

You call everyone you can - Woodland Park Police, the FBI, the Woodland Park DA, the Atty Generals of CO + ID, and the Dept of Justice. KK could have worn a wire. LE could have set up a sting operation to catch Patrick before KB was murdered.

KK could have worked w/ the police and KB to create a phony murder scene with the help of a makeup artist. KK could have shown Patrick what would appear to be Kelsey's dead body.

For the people trying to catch up, can you tell us, has it be confirmed by LE that the 3 solicitations by Patrick were all to KK?

IMO

This isn’t complicated.

Kelsey’s phone sending those texts and pinging from that location, delayed the discovery of her disappearance, set up an alibi for PF (his phone was likely in Colorado at the time), and made it appear that she was going somewhere.

It worked for a time, as her employer apparently bought it.

I’m sure the text to PF also explained the reason he ultimately gave law enforcement, for not reporting her missing.

This was creative, but stupid.

How the hell was she supposed to have gotten there?
I'm sure PF wanted all to presume she ran off with someone in their car. It's the only sense I can make of this idiot move. JMO

I don't think KMVT has a newscast until 10:00 pm mountain time or a little over 4 and 1/2 hours from now.
ok. i went to the website and that is correct. i guess i was expecting a small blurb on the newspage about being sure to tune in at 10pm for 3rd segment. apparently that is too much to ask.

seems strange that KMVT hyped the segment for several days and now seem to go dark/silent.
I thought I read upthread that it was to air at 5 p.m. and then I thought I saw a post that said 5:30 p.m.

It is still hard for me to understand how 4 people (KK, her friend+ the married lawyers) didn't do more to stop the murder of KB. And what kind of cop tells someone to forget that someone told you that a murder of a young mother is about to take place?! What LE officer was the one who dismissed the serious claim and to whom did the officer make that remark?

I just don't get it. The Rs are officers of the court yet they let a murder plot
keep moving along.

You call everyone you can - Woodland Park Police, the FBI, the Woodland Park DA, the Atty Generals of CO + ID, and the Dept of Justice. KK could have worn a wire. LE could have set up a sting operation to catch Patrick before KB was murdered.

KK could have worked w/ the police and KB to create a phony murder scene with the help of a makeup artist. KK could have shown Patrick what would appear to be Kelsey's dead body.

For the people trying to catch up, can you tell us, has it be confirmed by LE that the 3 solicitations by Patrick were all to KK?

IMO
LE has not even named KK yet, nor said she was one of the three. We learned this elsewhere, so I don't believe we can be certain all 3 were her.

keep moving along.

IMO

No confirmation yet.

To your other point, my opinion is KK didn’t want to stop the murder. I’m not aware of LE dismissing anything though.

I think his only explanation could be- she went crazy and left on foot with her purse. His family has suggested she had mental health problems. As did KK via the BFF to the R’s. Obviously a lie they conjured up.
This is such a typical smear of the victim.
"My wife/GF/fiancée/Baby Mama is crazy.
I thought she was going to hurt herself and my child. She was known to disappear for days. She took drugs. She had large drug or gambling debts. She drank. She hangs out with shady people."

Most people recognize that it's garbage.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members