CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #30 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize. I just looked online (different county in Colorado). Now I can see recorded records. I cannot see my marriage license document but I CAN see the date is was recorded. Sorry, I was confusing getting a copy vs seeing it at the Court House. Thank You.

It really was my fault for not posting the link and more details... I was multitasking at the time...

Like the Hotel California
well, sorta. my training in the faith was in the 1950's. so i always thought hotel California was like the catholic church since in my life the church had the concept first.

I feel like CO is keeping things as hush hush as they can
And I secretly love that about them. Or not so secretly. As much as I would like all the information laid out for me, I love that they’re being so professional. Amazed there are not leaks all over the place of information that should be kept private for now.

MSM news is covering the IDAHO key ppl from KLK to her bff & employers, maybe more to come.

How about the COLORADO key ppl? PF in custody. Where is coverage of any bff, dump buddies, cripple creekers or similar in HIS tangled ball of barbed wire?
When we get the info finally, it will be huge I think. We will need notice in advance so we can be well rested. And have snacks at the ready :)

What’s your guess that LE will find texts were made to KB from PF while she was ‘missing’ (after she left ‘crazy’ on foot) pleading with her to come home or say where she is or to call her family? And her phone replied to him with something a ‘crazy’ person in a crisis might say?

Not sure if this is the case with a small town local independently owned station. I think it is a different animal. And from the reactions I have read on this forum and others, that reporter and the R's have had some hatred thrown their way. I just want to hear the raw story. I think that because we have such little information, we are jumping on any information and not in a good way. I am ready to get off all of the forums and rely on my twitter feed and news. This is getting crazy. The spin is going to really dark and bizarre places and accusations that have no reasoning. Hindsight is 20/20. We just dont know what the real story is so we are making others out to be the bad guy. IMO

On this site? Hatred? I haven't seen it, so if there is you must be referring to the minority.

I have seen utter disbelief, shock, anger, some empathy.

The thing is if you are going to go on Tv and tell your story, we have a right to question what doesn't make sense. If you have made a mistake that people are bugging you about correct it.

Frankly I think people have been doing it in a responsible way. Asking questions, which prompted others to confirm with the reporter. Some people believe the R's are giving the right dates, others think they have made a mistake. Either way speculating what this means. Which is what happens when you give out information.

I don't see this site ever having a lynch mob mentality and going to dark places. But maybe I am living in my own little world..

On this site? Hatred? I haven't seen it, so if there is you must be referring to the minority.

I have seen utter disbelief, shock, anger, some empathy.

The thing is if you are going to go on Tv and tell your story, we have a right to question what doesn't make sense. If you have made a mistake that people are bugging you about correct it.

Frankly I think people have been doing it in a responsible way. Asking questions, which prompted others to confirm with the reporter. Some people believe the R's are giving the right dates, others think they have made a mistake. Either way speculating what this means. Which is what happens when you give out information.

I don't see this site ever having a lynch mob mentality and going to dark places. But maybe I am living in my own little world..

<modsnip: personalizing> I think that is unfair until we hear the entire raw story from the interview. But then, when I was in third grade I was the last holdout in my class for believing in Santa Claus. And I defended that with everything I had. But that is just me. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
KMTV did the short teaser last night on the 10 pm news. I think they'll show part 3. Sometime....

Weather looks dreary in TF.
The schedule for Daily looks slim. I think they only air the one broadcast news on Sunday at 10:00PM.

EST 12:00 AM Mon
CST 11:00 PM Sun
MST 10:00 PM Sun
PST 09:00 PM Sun
HI/AK 07:00 PM Sun
NZ 05:00 PM Mon
GER 06:00 AM Mon
UK 05:00AM Mon

Is this correct?

What’s your guess that LE will find texts were made to KB from PF while she was ‘missing’ (after she left ‘crazy’ on foot) pleading with her to come home or say where she is or to call her family? And her phone replied to him with something a ‘crazy’ person in a crisis might say?

And if I hear he "flew through every stop light on the way" to Idaho to check on her/see if he could find her, I'm gonna blow my top.

My guess is that he did not send texts of that nature. He's not as smart as Scott Peterson, and his alibi has more holes in it than Swiss cheese. MOO

I think what he allegedly said about "little girls going missing from the playground" was just an expression he may have used to threaten KK and implying that she could go missing (if it's even true and he really did say it to her). I didn't take it as a threat against any of her children. JMO.

Sounds like someone has watched a few too many movies.

I once researched a girl who disappeared from a street corner in Los Angeles in 1953. Her family in Nebraska never gave up looking for her. In 2014 the missing girl was an old lady, dying in a cancer ward of a hospital near Boston. She asked her BFF to be sure to put her parents full names and her exact place of birth in her obituary; which surprised the BFF because she had always been told her friend was an orphan from birth. Nevertheless, she did, and it took exactly 48 holurs for the first family member to hear the news she had been found. The family asked me to find out why she disappeared and how she did it. I reported back to them on the how first. At age 18 she had no money, but she took off walking toward the bus station, begging people's spare change along the way. By the time she got there, she had the money to cover a "nationwide 30 day unlimited bus pass" and had enough left in pocket to pay for meals. She got on in Los Angeles and got off in Boston. She had no money, no clothes except the ones one her back and no id, but she had given herself a new name and checked into a women's shelter where they got her back on her feet and into a secretarial school. Her application for a Social Security card was brilliant! Not one word of it was true, but it had sincerity written all over. She got a job in engineering, eventually married an engineer, and partnered with him to open their own business. They prospered. She never had chiklren, but she mothered the BFF's kids so much that, one by one, they wrote to me and asked me not to reveal anyting that would hurt her. The only sad part was telling the family the why. At age 18, she just didn't like the way her life was going and didn't think she could change it with her parents and several older sisters helicoptering. She apparently felt that the only way she could do it was alone. The only way I could think to explain it was "suicide by disappearance". Cases like it are very rare, but it does happen.
Broke my heart reading this. I would call it suicide by selfishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute