CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #32 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand why they don't charge her with accessory after the fact, throw her keister in jail and then make a deal for reduced charges in exchange for full cooperation.

The only reason I can think of not to do that asap is if they really do have strong suspicions that she is complicit up to her eyeballs in the planning and/or execution of the murder.
And how is she so well hidden? You would think there would be a sighting of some sort by now.

Welcome and cute name! You bring up some great points. 1. Did PF participate in her prenatal visits? I remember Scott Peterson being off about these and not wanting to feel the baby move. It is something to think on. 2. It is absolutely true how much Baby K is identical to KB. If it is proven he did commit homicide, boy, will she be a reminder. All great points.
A reminder not in a good way.

Thank you everyone for keeping me up to date on this case, even with slow developments. I’ve finally caught up, every time I come up with an idea or thought, someone else has posted it already! So I just read and like posts. Just wanted to say that I feel dirty liking posts that have to do with gruesome scenarios and landfills. It makes me so very sad for her family and loved ones. There is just absolutely no sense to be made of this!

This is a good example of why we have to be careful with citing MSM as gospel. DM is an approved source, and I agree that they seem to post about news events sooner than other outlets, probably because they aren't as careful with their reporting. While their news stories often turn out to be true, that is not always the case.

According to this article, LE has already started searching the landfill. However, based upon the number of reporters at the WM facility yesterday afternoon, I feel very confident that we would have visual evidence of the search if LE was really present. So according to WS rules, we could use this article to "prove" that the digging started today, when it seems pretty clear that it did not.

I'll be happy to stand corrected if I have missed news to the contrary.

Officials now searching for missing mom Kelsey Berreth at a Colorado landfill | Daily Mail Online

Before anyone does any actually physical searches, it is my understand that they search first using the records and maps of where specific garbage was dumped. It its quite possible they have begun that type of research, and are now closing off a certain area, to be physically searched very soon. JMO

I want to believe that LE hasn't arrested her yet because it's so much more stressful if LE just hangs out in her perimeter, just asking periodic questions. I don't see KK or any one of her buddies as being strong in constitution. Meaning, LE can get more out of her and the group if they just let them all hang themselves.
MOO, MOO

Thank you everyone for keeping me up to date on this case, even with slow developments. I’ve finally caught up, every time I come up with an idea or thought, someone else has posted it already! So I just read and like posts. Just wanted to say that I feel dirty liking posts that have to do with gruesome scenarios and landfills. It makes me so very sad for her family and loved ones. There is just absolutely no sense to be made of this!

Choc, you are not alone: it makes me incredibly sad, too, for KB more than anyone.

KB lost the most. She lost everything....including the promise of everything she would have known and experienced in her future had PF not viciously robbed her of the opportunity to live out the rest of her natural, God-given days.

You are right. There will be no sense to be made, no meaning or purpose to her death, thanks to that evil creep of a moron who senselessly killed her.

Where is a ‘smarter’ location to dump or bury a dead partner? Public land, where you risk the individual being found, but maybe they won’t be able to prove it is tied to you? Or on private land that maybe you or someone you know owns, where the body has a better chance of not being found, but if they do, it is likely it will be more directly tied to you? How does the person who did this think??

I would think, on public property, with poor access: as over a cliff.
The body would be shattered, animals would scavenger, and who could be blamed.
Body parts may never be located.
MOO.

I want to believe that LE hasn't arrested her yet because it's so much more stressful if LE just hangs out in her perimeter, just asking periodic questions. I don't see KK or any one of her buddies as being strong in constitution. Meaning, LE can get more out of her and the group if they just let them all hang themselves.
MOO, MOO
They may be doing that right now. Maybe it's only a matter of time before it all comes spilling out. Imo

And how is she so well hidden? You would think there would be a sighting of some sort by now.
She must be somewhere where she cannot be seen. Has there been any sign of her since we first heard about her? I don't see how she could even risk going to a store, or anywhere, for that matter. The media would find her. Imo

KB lost the most. She lost everything....including the promise of everything she would have known and experienced in her future had PF not viciously robbed her of the opportunity to live out the rest of her natural, God-given days.

You are right. There will be no sense to be made, no meaning or purpose to her death, thanks to that evil creep of a moron who senselessly killed her.[/QUOTE]

And the worst thing for me is to think of what her last thoughts would have been!

That was @retiredrickyinCO. His 360 pano of the WM landfill in Fountain is here: Hangar 360 photos from around the world.
This drone view made me wonder is there a organized group of Drone Droids that do search and rescue ? What a great service that would provide when looking for Missing People and also for bodies. Think of the area you could cover with say 25 drones flying formation. Come on Drone Droids Unite
@retiredrickyinCO, can you answer Hatch's question? TIA :)
She must be somewhere where she cannot be seen. Has there been any sign of her since we first heard about her? I don't see how she could even risk going to a store, or anywhere, for that matter. The media would find her. Imo
My gut tells me that KK knows lots of people with horses and land. She could be holed up at a dude ranch in Wyoming, tucked away in a barn apartment in Montana...who knows. The one thing I don't believe is that she's manipulated some mental health professional into admitting her into a psych ward so she can stay hidden. MOO

Thought on this more and I wanted to reiterate what some have said, we all tend to draw on our own experiences as they may relate. I fit in to several categories...

Past relationship with a sociopath/narcissist.

Have 2 children with my ex-h and we have a custody agreement that he seems to use at will.

I’m kind of in a live triangle myself, one being long distance.

I don’t share that with my mom because of generational differences. But we are close and talk almost daily, she lives in another state.

My daughter shares everything with me, but sometimes, hopefully for shock value. She’s 14 and had a strep test recently. She said “mom, I don’t think I’m going to be good at giving head”. No wonder my hair is mostly grey! Without color of course....

My best guess is that it was some sort of a tip.

They would need something compelling in order to justify this type of undertaking.
anyone remember K.M in Denver a few years back? Don’t know how much I’m allowed to say - but he disposed close to a landfill and they searched but still needed his testimony to find her... just wondering...
Sorry- i feel i need to add- they searched a landfill based on -who knows what- and in the end they were really close- le knew- just not exactly where...

I’ve had that feeling for some time. I’m just wondering if this is a different person talking.

Otherwise, I would have expected this type of information to have come earlier.
Yah I know what you mean. I just wish I knew more details. I am exhausted from waiting this one out...I can't imagine what her poor family is going through.

anyone remember K.M in Denver a few years back? Don’t know how much I’m allowed to say - but he disposed close to a landfill and they searched but still needed his testimony to find her... just wondering...
Sorry- i feel i need to add- they searched a landfill based on -who knows what- and in the end they were really close- le knew- just not exactly where...
I am trying to think , but KM is just not ringing any bells with me. Maybe I am just tired. I live pretty close to Denver too.o_O

Yah I know what you mean. I just wish I knew more details. I am exhausted from waiting this one out...I can't imagine what her poor family is going through.
Ha! What’s frustrating is that many of the answers are likely contained in that sealed arrest affidavit.

In most cases, atleast in Colorado, we’d have seen it by now.

Once again, the damn Watts case spoiled us in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734