CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #32 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! What’s frustrating is that many of the answers are likely contained in that sealed arrest affidavit.

In most cases, atleast in Colorado, we’d have seen it by now.

Once again, the damn Watts case spoiled us in that regard.
True story. That was one of the most transparent criminals/cases I have ever seen...

I’ve had that feeling for some time. I’m just wondering if this is a different person talking.

Otherwise, I would have expected this type of information to have come earlier.
Exactly. That’s actually what I was trying to say with my post earlier. It has to be somebody new to bring this about. Or perhaps KK’s BFF has finally given up everything she knows

I’ve had that feeling for some time. I’m just wondering if this is a different person talking.

Otherwise, I would have expected this type of information to have come earlier.

Well, PF and his lawyer have had a look at the arrest affidavit.

Maybe his lawyer told him the jig was up and PF told them what he did with KB's body in order to get the dp off the table.

I know, I know....PF talking ain't happening. NM.

Last edited:

Maybe his lawyer told him the jig was up and PF told them what he did with KB's body in order to get the dp off the table.

I know, I know....PF talking aint' happening.' NM.
There would have to be something in it for him, something big to get that guy to talk.

Anyone else besides me, think that KL's friend talk to her employers for one or both reasons:

1. she was truly worried about her friend being asked to do this
2. her friend confessed to helping PF, whether it was hiding the phone and sending texts, or helping with the murder itself as well as the phone and texts.

and for my last BOMBSHELL, which prompted the lawyers to make that tough phone call to the FBI- maybe her BFF helped her get rid of the phone and send the texts. Who knows, maybe she helped hide evidence, too, thought about it afterwards, went hysterical and begged her bosses for legal advice. She might not have known at the time that Kelsey had been murdered, or her name, at the very least.

I know, I know....PF talking aint' happening.' NM.
It has happened before. A suspect will tell the DA where the body is, with the promise that the DA will not use that information against him in court.

So the body will be found, but the jury wouldn’t hear what directed law enforcement to it.

But I agree, that’s extremely unlikely here. I don’t see this guy ever divulging that information.

Checking back in from too much work. Thank you all for your integrity and intelligent posts I am grateful and appreciate them when I cannot be online as much as I'd like. Lupus challenged and online is not always by best friend. HAppy Weekend to everyone! :)

Is it harmful to swallow one's own bile? Because I just did.

imo having my gallbladder out due to stones leaking into my kidney, bile is acidic matter and not good. I'm not a nurse but I feel it's not a positive and healthy thing.

The only reason I don’t think that is as likely as a tip, is that I think they would have discovered this sooner (it’s been two months).

Still absolutely possible though.
They may have had a lot of leads to follow up and it may have taken a lot of time to get saved videos from Nov. 22 and then watch for PF's red truck. Then they had to decide if they wanted to undertake the landfill search, knowing how difficult and time consuming it will be. They may even have considered the sensitivities of the family.

The only reason I don’t think that is as likely as a tip, is that I think they would have discovered this sooner (it’s been two months).

Still absolutely possible though.

Maybe the little songbird in ID, she of the esteemed Stampede title, gave her new BF in the FBI info re: a burner or secondary phone PF used, and LE has now managed to get the ping info off of that phone and traced his physical movements back to that landfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734