CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #32 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSABBMBMFF:
I do think that the fact KB bought her own place without PF's involvement/investment is a strong indicator that the relationship had at least cooled to some extent. Certainly, there's nothing that supports the idea that marriage between the two was imminent. IMO, it's a mighty long engagement for a couple that already shared a child and where one of them at least had the resources to support a family home.
I haven't read anywhere that they had set a wedding date.
I haven't read anywhere that she had an engagement ring.
Their "engagement" seems a little nebulous.

I have wondered about PF's intentions r/t living on the ranchette.
Curious to know whether or not PF lived somewhere else at any point in his life, i.e., if he ever moved away initially after finishing school and then came back to the ranchette later on to "ostensibly" help mother.

If he's never moved away from mother and the umbilical chord has remained firmly intact, then I do think he may have planned to stay there forever. He may have a rigid personality type that just can't deal with changes or disruptions to his routines. Then again, he "moved KB out there" and had a baby with her, which posed definite changes in his routine. Hard to say. It's just flat weird. Coloring within the lines of TOS, with that, I'll put my crayons down.

All of the above: JMO.
Yeah. I definitely don’t get the feeling that marriage was imminent, or that PF had any intention of leaving his ranchette or his mommy.

I don’t think he had ever lived away from there, as that’s the only address I can find for him.

Cool profile picture, I’ll enjoy it even more in several hours :p

well, we know that Kelsey's Mom visited in October, so they had to be together at least then. She said they had a loving relationship. Given that she saw them just weeks before, I would say that at the very least, PF was lovingly pretending to be Kelsey's fiance. Makes me sick to think he could be so loving in front of her Mom while plotting the poor woman's death.
That was also right about the time he started to solicit her death. I have often wondered if her mother’s visit had anything to do with his relationship feelings.

Yeah. I definitely don’t get the feeling that marriage was imminent, or that PF had any intention of leaving his ranchette or his mommy.

I don’t think he had ever lived away from there, as that’s the only address I can find for him.

Cool profile picture, I’ll enjoy it even more in several hours :p

...aaaaaaand once again, MassGuy (if that's your real name), you've managed to beautifully and concisely state in 20 seconds what it took me several attempts and wordy paragraphs to try to articulate. Haha.

Anyway, to your bolded point above: if that's true, then there is something really odd about that. IMO, he was never planning to leave the nest. It's weird as all get out. There's a personality disorder or developmental issue with him, or both, IMO.
It would be so interesting to read a psych eval for PF. Wonder if one's ever been done.

Last edited:
This drone view made me wonder is there a organized group of Drone Droids that do search and rescue ? What a great service that would provide when looking for Missing People and also for bodies. Think of the area you could cover with say 25 drones flying formation. Come on Drone Droids Unite

As I recall, from the Sam Sayers search and some others, there is an organization, based in Canada, Wings Of Mercy Drone Search and Rescue (SAR)

From their website:
"Wings of Mercy Drone Search and Rescue (SAR) is a grassroots volunteer group which uses cutting-edge drone technology to help rural and remote communities locate men, women and children who have gone missing. Wings Of Mercy enlists the assistance of drone operators across North America to work with families as well as law enforcement and search and rescue teams to quickly provide aerial images from dense and challenging areas where it is too risky for humans to tread. "

RSABBMBMFF:
I do think that the fact KB bought her own place without PF's involvement/investment is a strong indicator that the relationship had at least cooled to some extent. Certainly, there's nothing that supports the idea that marriage between the two was imminent. IMO, it's a mighty long engagement for a couple that already shared a child and where one of them at least had the resources to support a family home.
I haven't read anywhere that they had set a wedding date.
I haven't read anywhere that she had an engagement ring.
Their "engagement" seems a little nebulous.

I have wondered about PF's intentions r/t living on the ranchette.
Curious to know whether or not PF lived somewhere else at any point in his life, i.e., if he ever moved away initially after finishing school and then came back to the ranchette later on to (ostensibly) help mother.

If he's never moved away from mother and the umbilical chord has remained firmly intact, then I do think he may have planned to stay there forever. He may have a rigid personality type that just can't deal with changes or disruptions to his routines. Then again, he "moved KB out there" and had a baby with her, which posed definite changes in his routine. Hard to say. It's just flat weird. Coloring within the lines of TOS, with that, I'll put my crayons down.

All of the above: JMO.
And I both agree and disagree. I think KB's buying her own condo is only indicative of her wanting to be a homeowner rather than throwing money down the drain on rent. However, I do agree that it doesn't appear as though a marriage was imminent. (Someone many threads back suggested that people of her faith don't typically wear engagement rings, but I don't know if that is true or not.) I have an acquaintance who has been engaged for quite some time and is in no hurry to get married, so I guess I imagined KB to be like my friend. Perhaps KB would have liked it to happen sooner and PF would have liked for it not to happen at all. MOO

It is possible that there are small landing strips on the South Park plains east of Wilkerson Pass, but it would be like landing a plane in the bush, and it would probably draw attention.

Speculation that PF being a farrier probably knows ranchers who have landing strips.....well, I haven't seen that up here. There are no "big ranches" like that, IMO. The only terrain that would allow it anywhere near Florissant is on, as I said, the flat land to the West, and that land is pretty useless for big ranching and has been broken up into relatively small parcels and was sold back in the 60's and 70's.

Edited to add a link to a map of Colorado airports.
https://www.codot.gov/programs/aeronautics/colorado-airport-system/ColoradoAirportMap

As a resident of South Park, I have to disagree about the lack of “big ranches” in South Park. We have many. I can’t speak to landing strips, but I can assure you that there are numerous “big ranches” here. I can direct you to the huge Flying Horse ranch (with a name like that it wouldn’t surprise me if they have a landing strip, but I can’t say for sure). It is at the base of Kenosha Pass. Eagle rock ranch comes to mind as well, it is near Tarryall reservoir, which is on CR77, which would provide fairly direct access to Woodland Park. I can ask around about the names of others but just in my local part of South Park (the northern end), we have several ranches taking up the bulk of non public land.

...aaaaaaand once again, MassGuy (if that's your real name), you've managed to beautifully and concisely state in 20 seconds what it took me several attempts and wordy paragraphs to try to articulate. Haha.

Anyway, to your bolded point above: if that's true, then there is something really odd about that. IMO, he was never planning to leave the nest. Weird, weird, weird, weird.
There's a personality disorder or developmental issue with him, or both, IMO.
It would be so interesting to read a psych eval for PF. Wonder if one's ever been done.

The fact that PF hasn't left the ranch doesn't bother me. I would think that he would have another residence on the property. His business interests are there. Perhaps KB was insisting on a place of their own.

Initially I felt KB was done with him and purchased the house to remain close for co-parenting but now I'm leaning to her waiting on him to provide a place for them to have a life. Get married etc..
CBs description of their relationship has caused me to shift my opinion.

As a resident of South Park, I have to disagree about the lack of “big ranches” in South Park. We have many. I can’t speak to landing strips, but I can assure you that there are numerous “big ranches” here. I can direct you to the huge Flying Horse ranch (with a name like that it wouldn’t surprise me if they have a landing strip, but I can’t say for sure). It is at the base of Kenosha Pass. Eagle rock ranch comes to mind as well, it is near Tarryall reservoir, which is on CR77, which would provide fairly direct access to Woodland Park. I can ask around about the names of others but just in my local part of South Park (the northern end), we have several ranches taking up the bulk of non public land.

They should have shown more of the real South Park Co in the South Park cartoon 'show' ;) (i kid ) moo

Interesting info, thank you! I've never believed that KB was officially engaged nor was there a ring. I think it's just something that she told her family (no disrespect intended towards you, she, or her family).

Checking back in from too much work. Thank you all for your integrity and intelligent posts I am grateful and appreciate them when I cannot be online as much as I'd like. Lupus challenged and online is not always by best friend. HAppy Weekend to everyone! :)

So glad you are back and fighting the good fight!

The fact that PF hasn't left the ranch doesn't bother me. I would think that he would have another residence on the property. His business interests are there. Perhaps KB was insisting on a place of their own.

Initially I felt KB was done with him and purchased the house to remain close for co-parenting but now I'm leaning to her waiting on him to provide a place for them to have a life. Get married etc..
CBs description of their relationship has caused me to shift my opinion.

See, and I'm just not sure how much stock to put in how CB describes the PF/KB relationship. She lives in another state, so she likely hasn't had a lot of opportunities to observe their relationship firsthand. If there were troubled waters b/t KB and PF, I'm not entirely convinced KB would divulge much of that to her family. She's been repeatedly described as an introvert in MSM, and introverts tend to keep things to themselves. Add to that, if KB did hope that things would eventually work out with PF, she would not want to cast him in a bad light to her family and give them a reason to dislike him.

Kap, have you watched any of CB's videos? I'm wondering if she wears a wedding ring or not. If mom does, then daughter would, IMO.

*ETA: I just watched a presser that included CB early on...CB was not wearing a ring. Or any other jewelry. FWIW.

Last edited:
Interesting info, thank you! I've never believed that KB was officially engaged nor was there a ring. I think it's just something that she told her family (no disrespect intended towards you, she, or her family).

NS, I completely agree with you. (Glad you're feeling better, take good care of yourself!)

Kap, have you watched any of CB's videos? I'm wondering if she wears a wedding ring or not. If mom does, then daughter would, IMO.

there is a picture here with others wearing jewelry, but I do not see any on KB or CB:

Kelsey Berreth's cousin speaks out for the first time since fiance's arrest | Daily Mail Online

and I do not see any on KB or CB in the other common pictures on line,
so maybe really not something they ever wanted.

there is a seemingly old pic of KB with earrings:
Missing mom moved to Colorado for love of man now accused of her murder, cousin says

Last edited:
NS, I completely agree with you. (Glad you're feeling better, take good care of yourself!)

Thank you! I keep remembering back to my hay-daze (lol) when I was in college and moved away to TX after I graduated, I 'sometimes' told my mom back in Chicago what would placate her about relationships, work ect... in order not to worry her or cause her bother me too much about my choices in life at that period of time. Around the same age as well. I didn't lie, per-say but I omitted things and may have embellished a tad for above said reasons. All mhoo

I'm wondering about contraceptive failure during the infatuation phase of their relationship, so moving down there seemed like a good idea...at the time....

And to the member posting about the ranch inheritance if they had married, guessing PF's siblings that would have interest in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay