CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #34 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 207 people or government entities scheduled to appear in The 5th District Court for Teller County between today and February 11th, and none of them are KK. No one is ascheduled to appear on Friday, February 8th There is no one with KK's name listed on the Teller County Jail roster.
But........if GMA is running with it, it must be true!
IMO
Colorado Judicial Branch - Teller County - Homepage
Archonix XJail Public

Apparently if she knows where the body is, she is keeping that to herself, we can hope we have news this week the body or remains have been found. KKL you have stepped into now up to the top of your boots, do the right thing and talk talk talk !

There are 207 people or government entities scheduled to appear in The 5th District Court for Teller County between today and February 11th, and none of them are KK. No one is ascheduled to appear on Friday, February 8th There is no one with KK's name listed on the Teller County Jail roster.
IMO
Archonix XJail Public
Since the jail there is so small, could she be in another jail in another town or county? Is she even in custody ?

Edited to correct spelling
Edit #2 deleted “MOO is that she is”

Last edited:
. Scared for her life because of public perception of her she may be safer in jail .I really hope she's held accountable for her part not just given a slap on the hand .
I would have thought her family would have said she came forward because she thought he had done something terrible, or because it was the right thing to do. Saying she was scared makes it sound like that was the only reason she came forward.
I don't doubt that was the reason I'm just surprised her family made the statement. Imo

Thanks! Is there a more general type of accessory charge like accessory to a crime, but not necessarily murder, that she could plea to?
Or would they not do that since it was a murder?
What about tampering with evidence?

They might be giving her tampering for less, I don’t know. But the crime is murder 1, so to be an accessory charge, it would be either accessory to murder itself, or accessory before or after. The after carries less weight than the before or accessory to.

Either way, no doubt in my mind she will be testifying against him in exchange for this.

IMO
Archonix XJail Public

Two cases in Colorado, and both of them use GMA to get their word out? I wonder why they use that vehicle to share information with? There are so many others like the Today Show LOL. Also I find it interesting that her family leaked this information. Just to get out the information that she was threatened? And to have control over the media spin?

I seem to remember that he has a custody hearing on THE DAY BEFORE, the 7th? Is that correct.

ETA yes.. it is in the Daily Mail link above.

"Frazee meanwhile will appear in court on Thursday for a pre-trial custody hearing regarding his daughter with Berreth, K.

Berreth's parents were awarded temporary custody by the state, but Frazee's mother and sister are challenging that ruling in court."

<mod changed minor's name to initials>

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I did not see this coming!

I think (hope) this will help the jury if KB's body isn't found. In other cases (Chris Watts, Drew Peterson, Scott Peterson) there was only one person who was directly involved in the murder plot - the murderer.

As long as only PF and KB were involved, he could pretend that she was doing a 'Gone Girl' or that she was just the kind of woman who would walk on her boyfriend and baby. Unfortunately, now there's a very credible person who was involved in at least part of the plot. This really undermines PF's defense, IMHO. He could argue that a lot of it is 'he said, she said' between himself and the 'other woman' in a love triangle. It's harder to argue with the evidence of a phone pinging.

Long shot, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if PF's lawyer tries to turn it around and claim that KK was the murderer and that PF helped clean up out of a mistaken sense of loyalty to her.

I wonder if PF and KK have had any communication, directly or indirectly (through SF?), since KB's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV