CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #35 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of any reason for hauling away a septic tank. If they did suspect there was evidence inside, I would have expected them to pump it out. Pumping it out is a routine part of septic tank maintenance.

That said, the pump trucks aren't small, obviously, so I think if they'd pumpted the septic tank it would have been reported.
If I recall correctly, there was talk about a oversight on the Frazees end , they did not have a septic tank in place as law requires just some leach lines.

MOO, but I’m inclined to believe that KK’s highly skilled counsel is the primary reason she’s only being charged with tampering. That that is the deal that counsel negotiated on her behalf. And that the Discovery Demand is typical and necessary to protect KK in case the wheels come off the bus, so to speak, and the deal collapses for some reason or new evidence leading to potential new charges come to light somehow.

Again, MOO.
Has the DA said there is a deal?

JMO

No matter what stories are told, no matter how the lawyers play this, it all comes down to the DA charging PF with three counts of solicitation. They have proof.

So PF is the solicitor. We think KKL is the solicitee.

Somehow, someway, someone talked and that’s why we have her name.

She has known him since high school. Why is she involved? If she wasn’t solicited then who was? Did she know about it?

These are things we only have rumors of because of the R’s, the bff, and the sonic video. Being solicited is not a crime and apparently not reporting it is not a crime.

Yet she destroyed evidence! Why was she not arrested weeks ago?

No matter what stories are told, no matter how the lawyers play this, it all comes down to the DA charging PF with three counts of solicitation. They have proof.

She has known him since high school. Why is she involved? If she wasn’t solicited then who was. Did she know about it?

These are things we only have rumors of because of the R’s, the bff, and the sonic video. Being solicited is not a crime and apparently not reporting it is not a crime.

She wasn’t arrested because she was cooperating.

I absolutely believe that.

It wouldn't be a stretch for someone with an ag family to be able to come up with a decent sum of money pretty rapidly. Land is worth a decent amount of money, and it doesn't take long to take out a loan against it.

I feel badly if it's her family putting up their land and livestock for this. smh

She has known him since high school. Why is she involved? If she wasn’t solicited then who was? Did she know about it?

BBM. I think there is a strategy in how the DA and LE are approaching this case. There may be someone else on the sidelines who was solicited and reported it. I don't believe all three solicitations were just KKL.

JMO

BBM. I think there is a strategy in how the DA and LE are approaching this case. There may be someone else on the sidelines who was solicited and reported it. I don't believe all three solicitations were just KKL.

JMO
I disagree.

There were reports that KK was the one solicited on three occasions, and that makes sense on its face.

She said “no” on atleast one occasion, but apparently warmed up to the idea, atleast to an extent.

Ultimately, it appears that at the very least, she aided him after he committed the murder.

There may have been other people solicited, but the charges that have been levied, likely only relate to attempts made to bring KK into this.

Word of a possible plea deal, perfectly jibes with all of this.

She is cooperating, and is the source of those charges.

Well, I hope they have their facts correct. Some articles have been specific stating she agreed to probation and fines. You would think the reporter is specifically speaking with someone.
I would have expected fines and probation, even without the commentary.

So the reporter very well may be privy to the specifics, but I’d think that regardless.

She’s about to get off super light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member