CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #35 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reviewing video, I also found that in the December 10th news conference, at 3:36 Chief Miles De Young stated that Kelsey was last seen at the Safeway store, shopping with her daughter, at 12:27 pm.
The Safeway surveillance video publicly shown is time and date stamped 12:05 pm, so it couldn't possibly be the last time KB was seen, u nless Chief De Young mispoke.
Again, the vid source is in the timeline.
:

12:05 was her arrival time on Thanksgiving Day, most groceries are packed, I'm wondering if someone just revealed her exit time?

I would understand PF saving the ring (but not KB). Time enough to pull the ring off her finger, when she's dead - and he planned her death anyway. However, I wouldn't understand at all, when a woman would like to wear something, her rival had worn before - heirloom or not.
me either FG!
BUT it does happen.
seen it.
following a case in australia where the new woman wore the old (murdered/disappeared) womans wedding and engagement rings as her own. given to her by him.
for that very reason. miserable tight arse.

and that example is not a family 'heirloom" option at that!

moo

Kind of sad really, sounds like she had so much going for her in high school, became a nurse, married and had children. I know she's divorced now, but still- to throw away a good reputation over a man who quite clearly was no lady's prize, is beyond pathetic.
PF is dangerous in the worst kind of way-- he appears good at lassoing good, unsuspecting women. Yes, it's very sad.

His monchichi hairstyle has been cut ...
ROFL :p

I just remember the tune, but had to google “monchichi” to refresh my memory. Hahaha!! That IS what his hair looked like.

But he was NEVER soft and cuddly. (As the monchichi commercial jingle stated...)

Glad to see he’s still sporting the pink cuffs. The vest with the pink cuffs is great. I think PF thought adding the black t-shirt under the green stripes would make him look less like
Steve from Blues Clues. He was mistaken. :cool:

ETA visual.

Attachments

• 4C9CFBA0-DEF7-4957-8E0A-A86055626348.jpeg
    4C9CFBA0-DEF7-4957-8E0A-A86055626348.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
DyzuHTGUYAQ9F8Z.jpg:large

Teller County Courthouse located in Cripple Creek, Co.
Expect cold and crisp -- dress warm...
Nice building for sometimes less nice people, wearing tiaras or baseball caps in the past.

Been out all day and come home and find there was an HLN segment suggesting a body found in a landfill, only to find they were saying that a body at some point might be found? Lovely reporting again. I do wonder where all these journalists go to school now.

And so KKL will really be in court tomorrow? And she doesn’t want a camera or reporters there? She is already kind of whiny isn’t she?

And then to hear PF being protected in bullet proof vest. I have to wonder how that might feel to know somebody might want you dead. Likely the way KB would have felt had she known. No one even gave her a chance to fear or to hide.

There is no separate robbery charge.

It is part of one of the first degree murder charges:

He said two first-degree murder charges were filed under separate theories of how the alleged murder may have taken place.

“Obviously, there’s only one murder in this case,” May said. “Under Colorado law, we file separate counts under different theories of first-degree murder. We filed under two theories: One is deliberation for murder. And the other is felony murder.”

One of the murder charges alleges that Frazee caused Berreth's death with the intent to do so. The other count alleges that Frazee, and possibly others, committed a robbery or attempted to do so, and that Berreth was killed in that incident, according to court documents.

Frazee formally charged in missing Woodland mom case

ROFL :p

I just remember the tune, but had to google “monchichi” to refresh my memory. Hahaha!! That IS what his hair looked like.

But he was NEVER soft and cuddly. (As the monchichi commercial jingle stated...)

Glad to see he’s still sporting the pink cuffs. The vest with the pink cuffs is great. I think PF thought adding the black t-shirt under the green stripes would make him look less like Steve from Blues Clues. He was mistaken. :cool:
PFBulletProofVest.jpg
(by DM)
From behind it looks like he should go to kindergarden or school. :p

I'm confused about the ballistic vest he is wearing. How would that vest protect him from being shot in the head or someone stabbing him in the back or side of his neck? I guess as long as he feels all safe that is all that is important.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It is protecting the largest area of the body. Police officers wear a similar vest under their clothing everyday. It doesn't protect their heads either. It's a lot easier to hit the center of a body than someone's head with a bullet at any distance.

Been out all day and come home and find there was an HLN segment suggesting a body found in a landfill, only to find they were saying that a body at some point might be found? Lovely reporting again. I do wonder where all these journalists go to school now.

And so KKL will really be in court tomorrow? And she doesn’t want a camera or reporters there? She is already kind of whiny isn’t she?

And then to hear PF being protected in bullet proof vest. I have to wonder how that might feel to know somebody might want you dead. Likely the way KB would have felt had she known. No one even gave her a chance to fear or to hide.
Judge denied KK's request to ban expanded media coverage (EMC) on 2/8/19.

However, Judge reminds that in criminal cases, EMC is limited to First Appearance/Advisements and Arraignments.

There will be no EMC of preliminary hearings.

Colorado Judicial Branch - Teller - Cases of Interest - People v. Krystal Jean Kenney

I'm thinking something conservative, yet positive. Darker shades, possible a deep royal blue with dainty silver chain necklace. Definitely flat shoes. Possibly from Neiman-Marcus. It never hurts to be slightly overdressed in court. IMO
I'm guessing she'll be wearing pearls so she can clutch them when she proclaims how awful she felt when she realized what happened.

Right. Because she helped him out of the kindness of her heart. No jealousy or spite involved. No motive. She's just a sweet victim forced to drive hundreds of miles to help PF kill,and destroy, hide evidence,send fake messages to throw the investigation off.
All this after she divorced her hubby,and He met Kelsey, had a baby with her, then she went back to hubby. Got solicited three times. To kill Kelsey.
Three times.
The innocent one here is Kelsey,Baby K,and Kelsey's family,and loved ones.
Just wanted to LIKE this comment a million times ...
There is NO GOOD REASON for anyone to help someone who has MURDERED another person or who is planning to MURDER someone.
If you have the ability to destroy evidence and do all kinds of other things to assist or plan a murder with someone - then you have the ability to find an LE that you trust to report the situation.
The FACT is she WAS involved and even IF she only KNEW he was planning it and did nothing - she’s still a #%*#.
But, we know for a FACT that she did MORE than that, don’t we? She is being charged with a felony in this case, after all.
Should we give her a pat on the back for giving evidence to convict PF? It’s the LEAST that she can do but NOTHING that KK can ever do will ever be enough to make up for what she didn’t do - which was notify LE when she knew what PF was planning to do to KB.
JMHO. Sorry guys I’m in a bad mood today. :mad:

Well since she's been madly in love with him from an (Ahem) tender age,and he had such a hold on her, according to the Rs. She got divorced, PF took up with KB, and had a baby, then KK went crawling back to her hubby afterward.
These are facts of the case. I'm going by these facts.

How do you know KK went crawling back to her ex after getting divorced???

Just wanted to LIKE this comment a million times ...
There is NO GOOD REASON for anyone to help someone who has MURDERED another person or who is planning to MURDER someone.
If you have the ability to destroy evidence and do all kinds of other things to assist or plan a murder with someone - then you have the ability to find an LE that you trust to report the situation.
The FACT is she WAS involved and even IF she only KNEW he was planning it and did nothing - she’s still a #%*#.
But, we know for a FACT that she did MORE than that, don’t we? She is being charged with a felony in this case, after all.
Should we give her a pat on the back for giving evidence to convict PF? It’s the LEAST that she can do but NOTHING that KK can ever do will ever be enough to make up for what she didn’t do - which was notify LE when she knew what PF was planning to do to KB.
JMHO. Sorry guys I’m in a bad mood today. :mad:
Hear, hear.

And let's not forget one allegedly sticking around to hear not only one, but a second and third solicitation.

How can 3 chances be justified?

Aren't her purse and phone missing? I guess I figured those would've been at her house, "on her person", if the police have evidence she was killed at her house...
One of two homicide charges is a theory that it involved a robbery. So, they must have some kind of evidence to support that theory because neither she nor those items was found in the house. That's why I think it is possible the Safeway security video picked up something or someone as KB left the store.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member