CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clinic that KB used is closely allied with her church, and is clearly noted for treating depression, NOT addiction. The very word "rehab" is a gross misrepresentation.
Nedley Depression Recovery Program
I NEVER IMPLIED OR STATED OR WORDED KELSEY HAD ADDICTION PROBLEMS.
the only gross misrepresentation happening here is misquoting.

the word rehab (rehabilition) is not mutually exclusive to addiction.
geez.

Exactly! You better believe the are awake now.
Don’t count on it. MS, knowing full well the details, went on National television just days ago to tell us all what a wonderful person KK is and how she had a good reason for doing everything she did. CL, knowing full well what he is divorced from, LIVES with her and let’s her interact with their children. Awake? This is awake?

Yeah but.. no baby K for her. I'm OK with that.
Oh, hell no.

To think, she witnessed PF burning Kelsey’s body, likely had some guilty knowledge, and still had the gall to file for custody.

Your son killed the mother of your grandchild, and you think you’re going to be allowed to raise her?!

Good luck with that.

A bit back I saw that Kelsey moved in 2016 w/ pf’s help. 2016 Kk&cl split but live in same residence. Pf & kk Still hooking up in 2017. Then kk divorced 2018. March 2018 romantic relationship.

It will be interesting to hear from Cheryl and what Kelsey had said to her about things.CB

Yes, 2016. Prior to or early in 2016 PF seems to have had 2 LDR's. Sometime during that year 1 LDR moves to him to be closer, and is pregnant within 3 mo. The second LDR starts a divorce and continues to hook-up with the intent of a "relationship".

PF's worlds are about to blow up.
I'll remove the YT its anyone thinks it's insensitive.

Or the brother, after PF was arrested realized he is subhuman and did this...

Yeah. I suspect they're not close, but when PF called him for advice as an LE, the brother came, because family. As far as we know, he had no reason to doubt PF when PF told him a BS story about a cray-cray baby-mama trying to hit him up for child support, threatening to kill herself or hurt the baby, now she's up and done a runner and of course, the spouse/boyfriend is always the first suspect.

So his brother likely gave him standard LE advice: keep your mouth shut, get a lawyer. Let the evidence speak. I'm sure SF got the same advice.

He may have been abusive towards her, but she might not have seen it that way. She was out late the night before helping him with cattle. She also ran and got him medicine. She may have been planning to have Thanksgiving dinner with him. And she apparently let him blindfold her to play a candle scent guessing game.

That doesn’t seem to me like she feared him.

Good points.

Though I think PF’s anger fits came and went and he was a good guy/bad guy to KB.

I think KB had faith that things with him would work out and she tried seeing the best in him because of the baby.

I’m hopeful KB confided in either CB or a close friend (like the one she cried to about PF and how she could not do right by him).

I hope we hear more about KB going to the treatment facility for anxiety/depression. IMO being a new mom could have been part of it, but I’m willing to bet PF was also a reason for her feelings.

Purely MOO but PF fits the bill of an emotional/physical abuser.

That doesn’t seem to me like she feared him.
Just remember, this is the same guy that said they broke up on Thanksgiving. This guy is trying to take her daughter away from her and she sniffing candles with him in the afternoon? The whole story makes no logical sense. None of it matches at all with the abuse and anxiety he caused prior and heinous murder after. He is just twisted trying to make himself appear to be a kinder gentler beast of the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the day ever come people realize we are on camera everywhere we go, cell phones are great LE tools & you don’t only destroy the victim & his family but your own, as well?
Honestly.

I know your question is rhetorical, but unfortunately, no . . . there are always "people" whose egos, arrogance and stupidity outweigh their common sense.

We have at least two fine, fine examples on this thread - PF and KK. And maybe more, depending on who else may be charged in this crime.

Last edited:
What do you all make of KK bringing coffee to thank KB for wrangling her loose dogs? That makes no sense to me. Wouldn't KB know that she had never helped her with any dogs? I wonder if KB told her she's got the wrong house? So strange.

Is there a recap for the lazy?

Good question ... I’m not sure because I followed the entire twitter feed ... I’m sure someone here has posted a summary. I haven’t had a chance to look though. It’s a challenge to summarize because there were so many details that came out ... I was trying to follow as Sam was narrating, but had other real life things to attend to, so I was playing major catch up last night. The hearing was definitely packed full of information, so much so that it was hard to recall everything. I need to go back sometime and review.

Will the day ever come people realize we are on camera everywhere we go, cell phones are great LE tools & you don’t only destroy the victim & his family but your own, as well?
Honestly.
I cant imagine a wannabe tiny cowboy/farmer would know the extent of these things.

Just remember, this is the same guy that said they broke up on Thanksgiving. This guy is trying to take your daughter away from you and your sniffing candles with him in the afternoon? The whole story makes no logical sense. None of it matches at all with the abuse and anxiety he caused prior and heinous murder after. He is just twisted trying to make himself appear to be a kinder gentler beast of the field.
I don’t know how he got the bat into the house, or how he was able to convince Kelsey to play along with this game, but I’m strongly leaning towards it being true.

There isn’t any reason for him to lie about this to KK, and she did state that she saw a sweater that was contorted in a way that it could have been a blindfold.

He beat an innocent woman to death, there’s no way to make that look any better.

If he bought candles at that Walmart, then I’ll be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay