CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #41 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up/keep up! In the previous thread (it closed before I could respond) it was mentioned about PF's brother SF showing up at Thanksgiving dinner alone. He didn't. As mentioned in the KOAA blog from yesterday, at 10:19am it references SF2 showed up at SF's for Thanksgiving with his family. Just wanted to get that clarified.

The thing that always gets to me in crimes like this is the human detachment that it takes to commit a crime like this. The total lack of any regard for a human life is just so mind boggling to me. Can’t imagine what the B’s must be feeling about all the players in this case. Just disgusting! Moo

Brought over from previous thread:

Exactly -- and what makes her think that -- if he were not in jail for life -- he wouldn't do the same to her in the future? What was she thinking after he asked her three times??? After the first time? Hit the road, and don't look back, honey. And she's in a heap o' trouble now.

Still SMH on this one.

I assume she thought she’d have him by the balls, for life.
No matter how big & bloated she got, she’d always have a man....or she’d tell on him!

And then eating a tasty Thanksgiving dinner.
He's a psychopath, plain and simple.
So is KK imho. She also had a hearty appetite afterwards, stopping at Sonic.

Edited to add: I don't think KK came forward out of a "guilty conscience". She came forward to cop a plea because she knew she could face a lot of jail-time if she didn't, and that she'd be implicated as an accomplice. She only wants to save her own hide, imho.

moo
KK didn't come forward, ever. The FBI went to her. She knew they knew. Then she talked.

I view KK as part accessory after the fact and part co-conspirator.
I get that she provided all the details eventually, but she should be behind bars and not walking around "free" to come and go as she pleases.. I know she is not stupid, as she is a nurse. So that makes her EVIL and complicit. I don't know how she can live with herself.

There seem to be several people with info/knowledge.
I wonder if there will be further charges, each one implicating another, going for further 'plea deals'.
Their mate KK was successful, why not try this also, to save your own skin.
MOO.
Well, from what we have learned, just having knowledge of the crime does not implicate them, so it's not a crime, apparently. Imo

Would someone please post or repost the scenario where they think PF drugged KB? And waited for KK to come and do the killing?

I have my own scenario and what I think actually happened. I think KK is only partially telling the truth. Although I was shocked by what I read yesterday. But in my thoughts analysis I don't believe it was Patrick that did the killing.

I would like to really see that other post that other scenario about the drugging.

KK didn't come forward, ever. The FBI went to her. She knew they knew. Then she talked.
First she lied, then she talked.

She was so torn up about what she had seen, what she had failed to do, and what she covered up, that she was focused on self preservation.

What a wonderful person.

Excellent addition, thank you.

I still go back to the Seven contacts on the early early early morning of Thanksgiving Day from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m. between the two. some of those perhaps would be from her saying I'm coming and I've got your medicine, but what were the rest around 1 AM?

At that time they were supposed to be checking on cattle? I don't understand. Was a calf being birthed?

JMO
I have to wonder if he wasnt trying to lure her to an area of the farm to off her that night before. Maybe she never cooperated like he expected so his plan had to shift to the next day.

The whole upset stomach thing just screams out as a lure to get her in position to off her. Since we know she was dead by the next day.

One other thing from the previous thread. @Dave F. ...I see what you are referencing in the drone video. I see the discolored area of the small coral and the trough in the middle. My first impression was that the discolored area is close to the fence (assuming I am looking at the right area). Wouldn't that mean that a fire of that intensity would char the metal fence close to the discolored area? As for the trough, I would think the same thing. But, they may be non-porous and easily wiped off. I thought of that when the trough was first mentioned. Would LE see a somewhat charred trough?

ETA: at least a padlock on the coral showing burn signs??

Would someone please post or repost the scenario where they think PF drugged KB? And waited for KK to come and do the killing?

I have my own scenario and what I think actually happened. I think KK is only partially telling the truth. Although I was shocked by what I read yesterday. But in my thoughts analysis I don't believe it was Patrick that did the killing.

I would like to really see that other post that other scenario about the drugging.
I went to bed last night saying to myself, why wait till the next morning and then get blood everywhere. You're already out in the middle of no-man's-land with cattle. If you want her dead why don't you just kill her out there??? There are multiple scenarios to hiding a killing anywhere out there!! Why wait till the next day inside of her home where it would be so hard to clean up everything???
Something is not adding up!!!!!

Well, imagine KK wiping down KB's brain matter and then going to Sonic for a grilled cheese and fries.

I view PF and KK as being equally guilty.
They both just disgust me! Just cleaned up brain matter and looked for teeth? It’s sonic time! <modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member