CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #41 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my bad. It wasn’t in the bathroom vent it was in the living room vent? But she was killed in the back room?
para 66 Affidavit - According to KK - living room. But then again, everything is according to KK - the FBI just matched up what she said to pure evidence IMO and there was enough for her story to be believable. I think the additional testing of evidence may help the case against him so it isn't so reliant on her version of events. And since they were smart enough to grab her location history from gmail - if there are photos - they will have them as well. JMO

I can’t even wrap my mind around a man suggesting such a game. A scorned rodeo queen & her besties, yeah.
Omg, P wrestled steer, he didn’t NEED to blindfold KB.
Moo
And, I don't understand how he blindfolded her and then grabbed the bat. Where was the bat that KB didn't know about it and where he could easily grab it?

jmo

The candle scent thing might seem weird, but some young women l-o-o-o-ve them. I've played a game with a little girl b4. You close your eyes and pick out your favorite scent. So for some of us it's not too far fetched.

It just doesn't seem like the kind of thing PF (or many guys) would think of doing. If he and KK were talking about getting KB blindfolded somehow before attacking her, KK might have suggested something like this.

IMHO

Anybody that believes PF burned a body inside a metal feed trough obviously doesn’t have a burn barrel. KK is a liar.
I have a burn barrel and I’ll say thats the only way it could have been done. Especially with motor oil and gasoline in a confined burn container. You’re darn right he did it that way!

ETA I also believe experts will prove it at trial moo

PF knew his way around verrry well and knew, where a barn would be found and where a tractor stood ready. Rancher and "good father" PF seems to have managed to do a lot (going everywhere), if the day was long enough.
he probably also knew the ranch owner would not be home on
Thanksgiving Day to see what he was doing.

Yes a tractor makes more sense but it would have to have a bucket or something to lift it, right? and he must have had a key (do tractors have keys???) so many questions still. JMO
I thought KK said she could she
That's kind of how it strikes me - he had reached a point where all he could think about was killing KB. I'd like to know if KB had ever done a late night cattle check with PF before - seems an odd time to be checking your cattle, but I'm not a rancher. Was she just along for the ride or was a second person needed to 'check'?

Or was he just looking for opportunities and chickening out?

The business about him killing her in the condo was at odds with the stories he spread around. Those stories indicated a depressed woman who had threatened suicide, had a problem with drugs/alcohol (had been to rehab recently), had been working unstable hours since rehab (implication being she still wasn't well), had threatened the baby, was possibly seeing someone else, had a sick grandmother and needed time to herself to work things out.

If PF was going to pull off a story about a runaway depressed young mother who committed suicide or was abducted or wilfully disappeared, his best bet was certainly not to kill her at the condo because obviously any disappearance is going to trigger a search that starts at home.
The only rational I can think is based on KB's reported athleticism there was concern she would outrun and outmaneuver him which I fully believe. If this night excursion occurred, it does look like a setup.

Hi Everyone, This is my first post on WS. I have been following since the Watts murders.
I was wondering if anyone has seen the photo of PF when he returned to KB place at 1:24 pm. The info says the neighbor said someone who looked like PF but shouldn't he also have been carrying the baby. The info never mentioned the baby.
Welcome @AvaGrace

I'd be surprised if she even asked. KK was there with PF. SF didn't want to know any more.

"Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies"

When I was growing up, my mother always protected my brother. But if this ever happened, and she suspected anything like this, she would have kicked him out of the property. No doubt about it. But even that didn't happen.

Another Cindy Anthony? Will she lie for her son verses pleading the fifth in the future?

I have a burn barrel and I’ll say thats the only way it could have been done. Especially with motor oil and gasoline in a confined burn container. You’re darn right he did it that way!

ETA I also believe experts will prove it at trial moo
Can you guys talking about a burn barrel vs. a trough elaborate?

Oops. I wondered what happened to it.
@Aydrianna523 FYI: you put your reply within the quote of my post.

Yes, I understand the sweater was used as a blindfold to keep her from screaming. We'll have to disagree on whether that tactic was odd or not.

jmo
I guess I have to agree about it being weird. All I can think of is KB wanted a little fun, even if it was nonsense fun.

under the sofa? IMO - he had time after Walmart (Affidavit) to hide it. If indeed that was the murder weapon and he did it alone. JMO
So he walks in the small house without her seeing him carrying a bat. It's totally possible, just kind of...weird.

I think the bat was planted somewhere handy while she was at the grocery store. He wasn't at her house yet - that we know of. Did KK sneak in?

The logistics of the bat are bugging me!

If it was under the couch, it would be hidden and handy when he put the sweater on her head in the living room. But it got there somehow and at some point. How? When?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member