CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only hope all of those peripheral people were as shocked to hear of the extent of KK’s involvement as we were during the 2/19/19 hearing. Maybe I’m naive but surely anyone with half of a moral compass would have intervened if they realized that KK was planning the murder right along with PF.

ETA: I still haven’t figured out how to quote a post. This is in response to AOA post above. Sorry!
Click on "Reply" or to respond to multiple posts:
  1. Click on "Quote"
  2. Scroll to the reply box at the bottom of your screen
  3. Click on "insert Quotes" (bottom left)
  4. A pop-up box will appear - Click on "Quote These Messages"
  5. Be sure to type OUTSIDE the brackets [...] or you will have a broken quote.
:)

Ah, I missed that, too, and I read it several times- so much information to absorb!

Which begs me to ask, why did she burn her phone and Kelsey's on her ex husband's ranch, when she had her own home? Last I knew, she was still living in his house, even though they were divorced.
THIS THIS

Why would she burn the evidence of a murder on the property WHERE HER CHILDREN LIVED if she had just moved to a different place?

Why risk having innocent curious children retrieve some bits from the area burned? There wasn't much snow in the area, so it would have not been too hidden at that point?

AFAIK, the friend has not been named.

IMO, the defendant is PF.

PF may have been calling SF to say he was on his way (to dinner). He could have been calling to say the deed is done. We don't know.

Lots of people call and text while driving. I wish they wouldn't.

MOO
With one phone, he had both phones. That would make it twice as hard to drive,and text, etc.
So I think it's very possible he had a helper. So one of them could drive,while the other was busy with both phones.
MOO

LOL, now this confuses the heck out of me. They don't have anything of Krystal either coming in or out of Kelsey's house, but yet they have video of the utility worker and the friend that picked up a package?
Yep. When you figure that one out, let me know. ;):p I'm guessing it has to do with preset intervals.
MOO

Can you all just imagine- an RN who's job it is to oversee the health and welfare of critically ill pre-op patients, who's moral
compass is set so low. What else has she slimed up or neglected?
Sterilize the operating instruments- check, not done properly?
Give patient pre-op medication, check- lied and not done properly.
The degree to which she could have harmed patients by her
rampant immorality and low character and lying and dishonesty is
beyond our imagination. Her employer should be worried about
patient lawsuits as I can picture her causing much malpractice.
moo.
I thought she was a total pig for knowing about 3 requests to kill KB and not turning PF in. I also thought she was a a for taking KBs phone (and I figured her purse which was hughley offensive to me) and sending fake texts..especially to CB.
BUT....to learn that she ACTIVELY went to contact KB ...to her face...on 3 attempts to kill KB...well, she is a vile piece of cr@p who should be no where near children, patients..to me she should be put in jail.

If I had worked with her I would be VERY concerned. I would think back over all patient interactions with her I could remember. And I would have to check if my judgement of human nature was spot on..or off.

THIS THIS

Why would she burn the evidence of a murder on the property WHERE HER CHILDREN LIVED if she had just moved to a different place?

Why risk having innocent curious children retrieve some bits from the area burned? There wasn't much snow in the area, so it would have not been too hidden at that point?

I’m not sure you will ever find a logical reason about many of the things both kk and pf did.....

THIS THIS

There's been several msm reports that she threw remnants of the
burned evidence into a gorge. Interesting tidbit:
Her MIL's property (where she'd been living w/ ex) sits on the edge of
a large, deep gorge w/ a small
river running through it. I saw this way back when her name first came out and I was just waiting to hear something got tossed in
that gorge.
This woman doesn't deserve to have air to breathe, she's vermin.

There's been several msm reports that she threw remnants of the
burned evidence into a gorge. Interesting tidbit:
Her MIL's property (where she'd been living w/ ex) sits on the edge of
a large, deep gorge w/ a small
river running through it. I saw this way back when her name first came out and I was just waiting to hear something got tossed in
that gorge.
This woman doesn't deserve to have air to breathe, she's vermin.
Don't insult vermin like that.

She got divorced and went right into remove KB mode. KB was in her way. Whether the origination of the idea to get rid of KB started with KK, PF or SF, she was totally on board with that idea and took action....multiple times over thousands of miles. And she took care to try to hide it from her ex.

Much more than Ambien. Didn't she tell LE that PF was asking her for drugs to kill KB with? I'm thinking injectables like paralytics, opiates, deep anesthetics
This murder would have been so much cleaner and left so little tracks had they used drugs to knock her out, take her somewhere, then finalize the murder with further drugs to OD her. They had that option at their disposal. But no......PF had to rage kill her! Then he orders KKL to clean the horrific mess? And she drives 800 miles one way to do it?

November 23, 2018 - Friday

• Slater says KK exchanged her car with her friend Megan (unsure on spelling). It’s a Volkswagen Passat with expired plates. The exchange happened in Idaho. KK left around 6:30 p.m. that day.
  • KK stopped in Greeley over night.
November 24, 2018 - Saturday
  • KK arrived in WP around 7:30 a.m.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me.

Hold the phone, sister.

If KK left Idaho at 6:30 p.m. on November 23, and arrived in Woodland Park, CO, at 7:30 a.m. the next morning, November 24, there is no way she stayed anywhere for the night, let alone Greeley, CO.

What am I missing?

I just double-checked Google maps, and driving straight to Woodland Park from Twin Falls (via Greeley) is 11 hours, 26 minutes. And KK would have to drive THROUGH Woodland Park and on to Florissant to get the keys to KB's townhouse from the gate at PF's place, and then BACK to Woodland Park. Adding another hour plus or minus to KK's drive time.

An fyi: Driving straight from Idaho via Salt Lake City and Grand Junction to WP, which would take a driver through Florissant on the way to WP, is 11 hours 45 minutes.

Either route, I don't see how KK stays anywhere for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brooks78