CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for mentioning this interview. I was able to find it, and it made me look at a couple aspects of the case from a different angle.

While I don't agree with many things, I do like to see all sides to see other folks input. That is why I like this website , especially when it is an honest conversation . Especially, it was so very very interesting to see a neighbor's input.

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me.

Hold the phone, sister.

If KK left Idaho at 6:30 p.m. on November 23, and arrived in Woodland Park, CO, at 7:30 a.m. the next morning, November 24, there is no way she stayed anywhere for the night, let alone Greeley, CO.

What am I missing?

I just double-checked Google maps, and driving straight to Woodland Park from Twin Falls (via Greeley) is 11 hours, 26 minutes. And KK would have to drive THROUGH Woodland Park and on to Florissant to get the keys to KB's townhouse from the gate at PF's place, and then BACK to Woodland Park. Adding another hour plus or minus to KK's drive time.

An fyi: Driving straight from Idaho via Salt Lake City and Grand Junction to WP, which would take a driver through Florissant on the way to WP, is 11 hours 45 minutes.

Either route, I don't see how KK stays anywhere for the night.
I thought she didn't stop overnight. I thought I read that it was 12 hours of driving, minus an hour and a half for food stops. Imo

I’m betting that any little thing that KB disagreed with or dared to question him on sent him into a rage. Like walking on eggshells all the time. Makes me feel for what poor KBs daily life was probably like....

This murder would have been so much cleaner and left so little tracks had they used drugs to knock her out, take her somewhere, then finalize the murder with further drugs to OD her. They had that option at their disposal. But no......PF had to rage kill her!

Yes, it's surprising that he had been planning a murder for multiple months. Making 3 attempts to get KKL to do it
The weird "target shooting" bit with KB's gun (likely to place her gun residue on her hands)

The late night hours out alone with her in a remote area the night before.

The schemes to remove her phone & make diverting texts to CB and work.

The scheme to remove the body, hide it, and burn evidence on the most obvious place LE would search, with at least 2 other witnesses: KKL and SF.

He ends up losing control in her own home and leaving an obvious crime scene,

All the while, the entire object of the months of scheming and stewing, Baby K, being less than 20 feet away from the carnage.

She got divorced and went right into remove KB mode. KB was in her way. Whether the origination of the idea to get rid of KB started with KK, PF or SF, she was totally on board with that idea and took action....multiple times over thousands of miles. And she took care to try to hide it from her ex.
I don't see how KB was in her way. PF and KB were not married, and shared a child, just as KK does with her ex and children. Parents usually work out child custody arrangements without resorting to murdering the other parent (thankfully)! She should have warned KB of PF's murderous intentions when she brought over the coffee. That was the perfect opportunity. They could both have called LE then. MOO

LOL, now this confuses the heck out of me. They don't have anything of Krystal either coming in or out of Kelsey's house, but yet they have video of the utility worker and the friend that picked up a package?

Do we know where the neighbor's surveillance camera was located. Was it looking towards her condo to the left? If so, it would see people entering and parking, but it would not see somebody at the specific door.

It would only see somebody approaching it from the parking lot.

If somebody approached the home from the rear of it, would that surveillance camera have caught it? I guess that's one thing for this case we have not found out is where was the surveillance camera. Was it to the left of the home where it caught the parking lot and her entrance door, or was it to the right of the home across the street or it would only catch the people from that parking lot and miss people coming in from the back, eg . If they were walking and entered not through the parking lot

Do we know where the neighbor's surveillance camera was located. Was it looking towards her condo to the left? If so, it would see people entering and parking, but it would not see somebody at the specific door.

If somebody approached the home from the rear of it, would that surveillance camera have caught it? I guess that's one thing for this case we have not found out is where was the surveillance camera. Was it to the left of the home where it caught the parking lot and her entrance door, or was it to the right of the home across the street or it would only catch the people from that parking lot and miss people coming in from the back, eg . If they were walking and entered not through the parking lot

I think the positioning of the camera and what it was focused on was a big part of what was and wasn’t recorded. I also think there was probably video that wasn’t recovered before it was deleted. I think it will become much more clear why at trial moo

Hold the phone, sister.

If KK left Idaho at 6:30 p.m. on November 23, and arrived in Woodland Park, CO, at 7:30 a.m. the next morning, November 24, there is no way she stayed anywhere for the night, let alone Greeley, CO.

Thanks for this. The timing had been ticking around in the back of my mind as a huh? Another KK lie.

As she's driving in the dark, it would be difficult to capture her on traffic cameras, but I'll bet LE has video footage of the car and her in multiple gas stations and SonicBurger's along the way.

I'm thinking she might well have also been on some sort of stimulants. Lots of anxiety and excitement on the 12 hour drive, the 4 hour clean up, then hanging with PF to go to Nash ranch & SF's property at the burn site.

And she would have stayed the night at Chez SF.....

(Which leads to another question LE would want SF to answer, but that's for another topic, after PF's trial, methinks)

I think it was directly across from her house, facing the front door. I don't have a link for it, but I thought that's what I read.

We don't know when the utility worker came to the door, just that it was sometime after KB disappeared.

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth
Adams said it did not show Lee (Krystal Kenney) inside of Berreth’s apartment, and that after she disappeared, no one came to the door except someone who works for a utility company and a friend of Frazee’s who was picking up a package.
bbm
2 persons, IMO. Or indeed one and the same person??

I’m betting that any little thing that KB disagreed with or dared to question him on sent him into a rage. Like walking on eggshells all the time. Makes me feel for what poor KBs daily life was probably like....

BBM:

ab, I'm absolutely, positively certain that this is true. PF used his foul moods to control KB.

He has all the emotional maturity and intelligence of a petulant 5-year old.
(Apologies to petulant 5-year-olds for the unflattering comparison).

I have no doubt PF made KB's life utterly stressful and miserable...
Until he brutally, violently and viciously ended her life, that is.

Just one more reason to loathe and revile him. As if we all needed one more reason.

CO needs to stick the needle in his arm.

JMO.

Last edited:
I don't see how KB was in her way. PF and KB were not married, and shared a child, just as KK does with her ex and children. Parents usually work out child custody arrangements without resorting to murdering the other parent (thankfully)! She should have warned KB of PF's murderous intentions when she brought over the coffee. That was the perfect opportunity. They could both have called LE then. MOO

KK should have warned KB or notified LE, but in that one matter, I hold the other people who knew and said nothing even more responsible. KK was afraid to tell - if not genuine fear of PF harming her kids, then fear of getting exposed and caught.

The people she told before KB's murder have absolutely no excuse for not speaking up. PF didn't know them, they had nothing to fear from him personally and nothing to fear from the facts coming out because they had done nothing wrong.

Yet none of them said anything. It disgusts me, particularly because I think they were all doing what Mrs. R was obviously doing - keeping quiet but watching the news to see the trainwreck unfold. How sick is that.

I listened to an interview this morning, non-MSM, so I won't cite it here. It did raise issues that concern me and that the prosecutor will have to deal with. Keep in mind, what this person said was basically what is being said here plus hometown loyalty.

It only takes one juror who can't get over these points: it doesn't make sense, why would he do it, he's a big strong guy, there's no reason to make a mess, there's reasonable doubt that KB was depressed/not thinking clearly, why would he do it, it doesn't make sense, bla-bla.

Hold the phone, sister.

What am I missing?

I just double-checked Google maps, and driving straight to Woodland Park from Twin Falls (via Greeley) is 11 hours, 26 minutes. And KK would have to drive THROUGH Woodland Park and on to Florissant to get the keys to KB's townhouse from the gate at PF's place, and then BACK to Woodland Park. Adding another hour plus or minus to KK's drive time.

An fyi: Driving straight from Idaho via Salt Lake City and Grand Junction to WP, which would take a driver through Florissant on the way to WP, is 11 hours 45 minutes.

Greely was overnight on earlier trip iirc.

That's exactly why she will never practice nursing again, or probably any job in which you are responsible for other people. Imo

I don't think she'll ever have a job in which you are responsible for any living thing - no horse trainer, no dog walker, no bird sitter, no worm farming

I wouldn't want her patching potholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member