CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. The timing had been ticking around in the back of my mind as a huh? Another KK lie.

As she's driving in the dark, it would be difficult to capture her on traffic cameras, but I'll bet LE has video footage of the car and her in multiple gas stations and SonicBurger's along the way.

I'm thinking she might well have also been on some sort of stimulants. Lots of anxiety and excitement on the 12 hour drive, the 4 hour clean up, then hanging with PF to go to Nash ranch & SF's property at the burn site.

And she would have stayed the night at Chez SF.....

(Which leads to another question LE would want SF to answer, but that's for another topic, after PF's trial, methinks)
stimulants..... My personal opinion is both PF and KK were
both "using" and it would also explain his 'ulcers'.
I've wondered if his use of some drugs contributed to his 'rage'
that murderous day and also his 'angry' personality.
I've been around some suspected users and the changes in their
moods from hour to hour is astounding.
That's why they're called 'mood altering drugs', I guess.

I don't think she'll ever have a job in which you are responsible for any living thing - no horse trainer, no dog walker, no bird sitter.

I wouldn't want her patching potholes

BBM:

Ohhhh, I would...preferably during rush hour on a major interstate.

During a pounding downpour with 0 road visibility.

I believe that'd be what you call "street justice."

JMO.

Last edited:
Yes, it's surprising that he had been planning a murder for multiple months. Making 3 attempts to get KKL to do it
The weird "target shooting" bit with KB's gun (likely to place her gun residue on her hands)

The late night hours out alone with her in a remote area the night before.

The schemes to remove her phone & make diverting texts to CB and work.

The scheme to remove the body, hide it, and burn evidence on the most obvious place LE would search, with at least 2 other witnesses: KKL and SF.

He ends up losing control in her own home and leaving an obvious crime scene,

All the while, the entire object of the months of scheming and stewing, Baby K, being less than 20 feet away from the carnage.

I hate to ask, but I have been seeing this for through three threads thinking it will be having a link, but where are we seeing about going target shooting is I had thought that they were going to visit the cattle before he came home and was sick.

Thank you in advance,

I just could not keep up with this entire thread so I did Skip some stuff yet have looked and looked and looked and I cannot find the origin of the target shooting from a mainstream Media or the date of the preliminary or the arrest affidavit.

I don't see how KB was in her way. PF and KB were not married, and shared a child, just as KK does with her ex and children. Parents usually work out child custody arrangements without resorting to murdering the other parent (thankfully)! She should have warned KB of PF's murderous intentions when she brought over the coffee. That was the perfect opportunity. They could both have called LE then. MOO

Yeah, I don't think that's it either. I think KK simply wanted to help and please PF. She was reluctant to kill KB, but did want to help him.

I’m betting that any little thing that KB disagreed with or dared to question him on sent him into a rage. Like walking on eggshells all the time. Makes me feel for what poor KBs daily life was probably like....

What was it that CB said? That KB had told her that PF gave her her gun back, and she was feeling safe around him? It seems that there must have been an earlier conversation with CB about problems between KB and PF.

KK should have warned KB or notified LE, but in that one matter, I hold the other people who knew and said nothing even more responsible. KK was afraid to tell - if not genuine fear of PF harming her kids, then fear of getting exposed and caught.

The people she told before KB's murder have absolutely no excuse for not speaking up. PF didn't know them, they had nothing to fear from him personally and nothing to fear from the facts coming out because they had done nothing wrong.

Yet none of them said anything. It disgusts me, particularly because I think they were all doing what Mrs. R was obviously doing - keeping quiet but watching the news to see the trainwreck unfold. How sick is that.

I listened to an interview this morning, non-MSM, so I won't cite it here. It did raise issues that concern me and that the prosecutor will have to deal with. Keep in mind, what this person said was basically what is being said here plus hometown loyalty.

It only takes one juror who can't get over these points: it doesn't make sense, why would he do it, he's a big strong guy, there's no reason to make a mess, there's reasonable doubt that KB was depressed/not thinking clearly, why would he do it, it doesn't make sense, bla-bla.
I have faith that as soon as the jurors pick their jaws up off the floor, they will be able to clearly deduce what happened from the facts presented. Remember, we have not seen the prosecution's entire case yet. And KB's alleged depression should not be a factor. MOO

Last edited:
Do we know where the neighbor's surveillance camera was located. Was it looking towards her condo to the left? If so, it would see people entering and parking, but it would not see somebody at the specific door.

It would only see somebody approaching it from the parking lot.

If somebody approached the home from the rear of it, would that surveillance camera have caught it? I guess that's one thing for this case we have not found out is where was the surveillance camera. Was it to the left of the home where it caught the parking lot and her entrance door, or was it to the right of the home across the street or it would only catch the people from that parking lot and miss people coming in from the back, eg . If they were walking and entered not through the parking lot

Not sure if this is the right one, but you can see a camera on the next door neighbors satellite dish. Don't like mentioning him because I don't like him, but DWAP pointed it out in his latest video.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...dqCiIYEI5AVgknfBK3jGeg7Fa-lqz3RLLdV67b7ajhG0E

Yeah, I don't think that's it either. I think KK simply wanted to help and please PF. She was reluctant to kill KB, but did want to help him.

What was it that CB said? That KB had told her that PF gave her her gun back, and she was feeling safe around him? It seems that there must have been an earlier conversation with CB about problems between KB and PF.
and wasn't there a reference to a "monster before me" on her
Pinterest quotation wall?
If you go back and read her wall, there's several quotes that hint
that he was mean and abusive and KB knew it.
Thank goodness they got the baby away from him and MaF.

I hate to ask, but I have been seeing this for through three threads thinking it will be having a link, but where are we seeing about going target shooting is I had thought that they were going to visit the cattle before he came home and was sick.

Thank you in advance,

I just could not keep up with this entire thread so I did Skip some stuff yet have looked and looked and looked and I cannot find the origin of the target shooting from a mainstream Media or the date of the preliminary or the arrest affidavit.
This is my interpretation:

Thanksgiving morning at 9 am: KB and CB talked on the phone for about 5 minutes. KB said she and K were with PF Wed night and KB was up until 4 a.m. because they were checking his cattle, then she had to go to Walmart to get him some medication.

Late Thanksgiving evening: CB received a text from KB's phone that PF returned her gun and they had gone shooting Thursday night. I believe this text was sent by PF.

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth

MOO

I am wondering; While it didn’t show Lee inside, could it have shown her outside?

This. I've wondered if the prosecutors are playing with semantics a bit, hedging on exactly what they have on KK.

I wondered the same but I doubt it. I think it would have come out at the hearing as it would have corroborated KK's story.
MOO

Since corroborating KK's story was not the point of the hearing, maybe the prosecutors didn't have to show every detail?

Not only that, they pratically held her hand every step of the way.

Her aunt went so far as to drive her to the lawyer. After she used her to drive to KBs with the poison coffee.

WTH?

With all the people KK told about the murder plot I find it hard to believe the aunt didn't know too.
MOO

Oh I think LOTS of people knew, a little or a lot, but as KK has been shown to LIE LIE LIE to everyone in her life we've heard about, it may take some pressure from LE to get any of her hangers-on to TELL THE TRUTH about this situation. Everyone in KK's acquaintance is so busy covering their behinds, Kelsey and her daughter and family and all they have lost are getting lost in the shuffle. That is another tragedy. KK is a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Iirc, there are two aunts--one in Idaho who drove her to the lawyer, and one in Colorado, Auntie K, who was KK's ride along with the coffee stalking incident.

But as others have asked, what the heck did the Auntie K think was happening when KK took a coffee to KB?? What was the explanation and reason from KK to Auntie K?

And since the idea of the coffee was to take a poisoned drink to KB, wouldn't Auntie K be considered an accessory to attempted murder?

I'm hopeful that all of the details of KK's involvement that KK is still lying about will come out, her deal will be busted, and all of these players who enabled KK to stalk and attempt murder against KB will be brought to justice, as well.

While I don't agree with many things, I do like to see all sides to see other folks input. That is why I like this website , especially when it is an honest conversation . Especially, it was so very very interesting to see a neighbor's input.
i agree. interesting neighbor insight. what gave me pause was that this woman never asked PF how KB was doing. she assumed "she took off". i find that peculiar. she described KB as really pretty, couldn't understand how PF could get such a pretty woman, or something to that effect. said KB was friendly. but then, never asked about her. at least she did not state the PF was talking bad about KB, which was very different behavior for PF
since just about every other PF friend who has spoken has mentioned that PF was generally putting her in a bad light. so strange to me that according to her PF never had a bad thing to say and essentially never said anything. so it is either much different PF behavior or the neighbor is lying. i lean towards yet another liar. MOO.

LOL, now this confuses the heck out of me. They don't have anything of Krystal either coming in or out of Kelsey's house, but yet they have video of the utility worker and the friend that picked up a package?
I'm confused by that, too. Is it that:
1. They do have pics of KK entering/exiting and didn't present it at the hearing because she admitted to it; or
2. KK approached and exited the condo from a different angle, thus not triggering the camera's motion sensor (IIRC she parked down the street and walked over; I will look for a link); or
3. The neighbor overwrote the camera pics; or
4. The neighbor's camera was inactive on that day/at those times.
?

Thanksgiving morning at 9 am: KB and CB talked on the phone for about 5 minutes. KB said she and K were with PF Wed night and KB was up until 4 a.m. because they were checking his cattle, then she had to go to Walmart to get him some medication.

Late Thanksgiving evening: CB received a text from KB's phone that PF returned her gun and they had gone shooting Thursday night. I believe this text was sent by PF.

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth

MOO

Thanks for that. I think there are some reports floating around that say CB said KB 'told' her PF gave her gun back and she went target shooting.

I found that hard to believe. I find the whole story about KB putting a gun to her head during an argument and surrendering her gun to PF for a year to be suspicious. If our only sources for the business about the gun is PF and texts allegedly from KB, then I don't believe any of it.

I do believe PF had KB's gun, just not the reasons why he supposedly had it.

I have to think CB texted or called KB's phone daily, from 11/23 onward.

Mom would know what wasn't right. Despite the text sent from KB's phone, Mom CB would not be put off, knowing that KB didn't usually go without contact, especially about Baby K.

I bet she sent a package as a test and when there was no response, she had to contact PF to go check the house. Do we know when she sent the package? Do we know when it arrived?

I think she was getting really worried on Monday, Nov 26.

And who was the "friend of PF" that picked up the package? When did this friend pick it up? What did this friend do with it? What was the response from PF to CB>

CB called Kelsey on Friday, the 23rd and got no response.

i agree. interesting neighbor insight. what gave me pause was that this woman never asked PF how KB was doing. she assumed "she took off". i find that peculiar. she described KB as really pretty, couldn't understand how PF could get such a pretty woman, or something to that effect. said KB was friendly. but then, never asked about her. at least she did not state the PF was talking bad about KB, which was very different behavior for PF
since just about every other PF friend who has spoken has mentioned that PF was generally putting her in a bad light. so strange to me that according to her PF never had a bad thing to say and essentially never said anything. so it is either much different PF behavior or the neighbor is lying. i lean towards yet another liar. MOO.

(bolding mine)

That's small town loyalty - completely blind to the fact that there are always at least two sides to every story. PF said KB 'took off' because she didn't like his cowboy lifestyle. He's playing to the hometown audience - humble cowboy gets his heart broken by city girl who can't handle his 'lifestyle'.

MOO

This is has always been my belief as well. thx pommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members