CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #45*ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI here’s the live stream link for KOAA if you want to watch Sam Kraemer’s update from today. It’s live now.

Livestream | KOAA.com

ETA and it’s done. Was at the very top of the news. Just a brief recap of the landfill. More at 6 & 10pm CO time he’d said.

Bumping my previous post for the 6pm newscast starting in 5 min.

52476607_2175256776070200_4199971097677922304_n.jpg

I haven't excused him. I believe he's 100 % guilty.
The anger at her is justified. She will fully went along with him 100%. Used her feminine wiles to use and manipulate others into helping her

Not from me.
He is 100% guilty. She went along willingly. Using,and manimulating many people along the way to help her,help him murder a beautiful sweet mother. Lied to her devoted ex, and ruined her own children's lives too.
I dont believe she did the murder herself. But I do not for one second believe she didn't put her own personal stamp of approval on this, to be rid of her love rival.
She is manipulative, and caniving.
Who sends the mother you plan to help murder baby clothes as if they're your friend?
That's anti feminist to the core.
MOO

They (the two suspects) <modsnip-rumor> and there were no children between them. Isn't it possible that she either could not, or did not, want more children, while he desperately wanted a child of his own? Could Kelsey have been set up solely for the purpose of producing a child, and after the child was born, he would have what he wanted <modsnip - rumor>?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with all you've written (except the "feminine wiles" part).

This is a woman for whom her own needs and desires took precedence over her own children. Their emotional well being. Their stability and welfare. Due to narcissistic desperation and rage she conspired to murder an innocent woman and fellow mother.

I think, in fact, that the discovery that KB had a baby was something that drove her even harder to want KB dead. I think it enraged her. Because it's living proof that her man - the love of her life - was with someone else and gave that prettier, sweeter woman a child. Where most parents would feel a reluctance or pang about murdering another parent just because they feel for the child, this was one was motivated to make sure KB was eliminated, BECAUSE she had PF's baby.

And woe to little K had their plan succeeded and PF ever got together with KK for real. I don't think it would've happened (he didn't really want KK) but if it had I'm betting little K would've been at high risk for abuse and neglect at KK's hands.

My argument isn't with you. It's with the concept that she is the real killer, the mastermind, or as culpable as the actual murderer: The man who betrayed the woman he bore a child with and pretended to love and who harmed his own child by killing her mama.
That thought had crossed my mind before too. If they had gotten away with it,and were raising Baby K together. She would likely extend her anger,and hatred of Kelsey toward Baby K. And be jealous of Baby K getting Daddy's attention.
Ugghhhhhhhh.
Of course she's stupid to think PF could be satasfied with just her,and not bash her head in with a baseball bat, once he grew tired of her.
MOO

I had a long post about #47 and it got zapped when we rethreaded . What I was saying is, there is only a paragraph between being thought a liar , to assuming you are telling the truth. #47 plainly says she lied to FBI . I am not sure this gal knows how to tell the truth even under oath.
I think a lot of the details are the truth but on the fence about a couple. Who lies to FBI?
KK and she gets a sweet deal to boot.
Or so she thinks...
Time will tell.
Moo

And I'm still wondering why KK didn't toss the covered rolls out!

Instead, she just removed and tossed the blood splattered foil covering them. :eek:

Exactly! The rolls are the key reason that we had an accurate timeline on when she was last seen. If the suspects had tossed the cinnamon rolls, the defense could argue that her phone was with her and she was alive for another 3 days.

Just catching up with all the timelines. Thank you so much to those who put all that information together! It really paints a clear picture of what they did.

What struck me as I was halfway through is that if they had tossed out the cinnamon buns, it would have been more difficult to determine when she was last seen. That is, her phone was travelling all over the place, so it would have been more difficult to say that she was not with her phone except for the fresh baked buns that were left to cool.

The fresh flowers too, though. No one goes out and buys flowers, then takes off on a car trip--leaving vehicles at home, to boot!

They (the two suspects) <modsnip-rumor> and there were no children between them. Isn't it possible that she either could not, or did not, want more children, while he desperately wanted a child of his own? Could Kelsey have been set up solely for the purpose of producing a child, and after the child was born, he would have what he wanted <modsnip - rumor>?
????????? PF,and KK were not married before.

I'm not convinced that his mother knew what was going on. There was a similar case discussed a couple of years ago (Liknes/O'Brien victims). A man, who lived with his parents, murdered three people and burned them on his parent's acreage. There was no one else there to say whether his parents asked what he was burning, perhaps they did. Either way, they had no idea that he was burning three bodies in view of the house.

I think that could easily be the case here as well.

Possibly. I'm just having a gut reaction. I suspect she wanted possession of the child as much as PF did.

You know he suddenly didn't show up on time for Thanskgiving. And he must have brought her the child (necessarily), before going back to remove the body. All of that is odd. Where was he going on Thanksgiving Day?

Then, she had the child for 11 days with no sign of KB. Not odd? Maybe he made an excuse - she was at "rehab". I mean I presume he had the kid when she went to a clinic for anxiety/depression? So it's possible she bought that. But coupled with his movements on the last day he admits to seeing KB and the odd, large burn she reportedly witnessed, I think she had to have known.

I don't know if the parents actually saw the burn in the case you're referring to but we have a report that SF certainly did. She watched.

But I have zero proof. It's mostly a gut feeling.

JMO
I think back to when KB first went missing and not only was both PF and SF silent and no help in helping to find KB's whereabouts but when CB was asked in an interview if she had gotten to see her grandchild she said no. This was all while she was looking for KB.

Nothing but silence from the F camp.

Then on the day of PF arrest it sure looked like he was attempting to flee the home with help.

Then when CB finally tried to get temporary custody we see immediate counter actions from the F camp to try to get their own custody.

Then during a hearing we hear how KK said that SF saw the fire that PF and KK were doing to burn KB's body.

I dont trust any of them. And I think we are lucky the baby is safe right now. And I hope CB has good security to keep the baby safe.

It’s entirely possible that she didn’t know what was happening, but if she did know, there’s just no way to prove it.

KK didn’t go as far as to say that SF knew what it was that was being burned, and her word isn’t going to be enough to reach any sort of conclusion here.

So maybe, maybe not.

That's the concern. The ex-wife implies that the suspect's mother knew what was being burned simply because the mother asked about it. I doubt they answered by telling her that it was his wife, so chances are although the mother was curious, she was fed a lie that was plausible.

Yes. He was gathering evidence to use against her in court, I think.
I see it happen all the time. Each parent accuses the other of horrible things, resulting in the judge ordering drug and alcohol evaluations, drug testing, psychological evals, etc. Some people do it just to hold everything up and make the other have to dish out a ton of money.
No wonder they call it a custody battle. Jmo
I always wonder how people get close enough to make a baby to begin with, and then how they came to hate each other so much that they don't think of the best interest of their child(ren). MOO

I'm sorry, I am very confused by your post. Who was married for awhile and there was no children between them?

I think this was his way of getting rid of the both of them, to be honest. He tried to get Krystal to kill Kelsey three times- he wanted Krystal's DNA there. I bet Krystal wasn't in full Hazmat gear when she was bringing coffee or the rod or bat. With Kelsey being deceased and Krystal in jail, he would be free again, with custody of Baby K.
Ironic isn't it, that had KK followed through, and then blabbed all the details of the event to PF, he'd be the one putting her behind bars. Well, he's where he should be and she's going to get the "ride" of her life (pun intended) once this goes to trial. MOO

I agree with all you've written (except the "feminine wiles" part).

This is a woman for whom her own needs and desires took precedence over her own children. Their emotional well being. Their stability and welfare. Due to narcissistic desperation and rage she conspired to murder an innocent woman and fellow mother.

I think, in fact, that the discovery that KB had a baby was something that drove her even harder to want KB dead. I think it enraged her. Because it's living proof that her man - the love of her life - was with someone else and gave that prettier, sweeter woman a child. Where most parents would feel a reluctance or pang about murdering another parent just because they feel for the child, this was one was motivated to make sure KB was eliminated, BECAUSE she had PF's baby.

And woe to little K had their plan succeeded and PF ever got together with KK for real. I don't think it would've happened (he didn't really want KK) but if it had I'm betting little K would've been at high risk for abuse and neglect at KK's hands.

My argument isn't with you. It's with the concept that she is the real killer, the mastermind, or as culpable as the actual murderer: The man who betrayed the woman he bore a child with and pretended to love and who harmed his own child by killing her mama.

ETA: I'm not sure why not believing KK was the killer or was the mastermind or even as culpable as the actual murderer (there's a reason we have different charges and sentences for different acts), is being equated as not being angry at her or not understanding that anger. Haven't all of us who disagree that she's just as or more guilty been super clear about how disgusting and evil KK is?
I am confused totally here. I agree with everything you just wrote, right down to the worrisome thought of Krystal possibly abusing Baby K, had they got away with the murder of Kelsey and they hooked up.

Many of us have the same feelings as in your above post. Why was I under the impression that you felt otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810