CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Dallas and JR Ewing? I think he committed every evil known to man. Ha! Yet his circle covered up for him. Florissant reminds me of Dallas.

I have pictured Dallas ever since I heard of the bonfire and ma standing on the porch... A few other factors as well...

at the very end on the very last page, they added 23, 24, and 25. Plus I think I read they revisited to test and obtain the cleaning materials, whether tHAT generated another search warrant I can't remember....

Thank you. I see now that the warrants are a bit different although the executions had the same returns it looks like. They must have served both at the same time.

I think the cleaning materials did have a separate and distinct warrant with just those three or four items on them.

I thought they were found in PF's truck, I wish I could hold info like a sponge!

I wish I knew too. I just guessed the home because most items on the return seemed to be from the home, but it could be the truck...

Perhaps PF turned the A/C down low to keep down the smell of blood, coagulated blood is a very putrid and distinct odor.

It was the SF electric bill, I think if he had the air on low in the winter, ma would have noticed she was freezing... It is confusing because two electric things are being mentioned, one is I think a shut-off notice at KB's, the other was a bill taken of SF re the warrants.

The whole scenario with PF and RS going to the bank seems like some kind of diversionary tactic. Why walk into the bank and ask questions when you could see anything from that time period online?

It was the SF electric bill, I think if he had the air on low in the winter, ma would have noticed she was freezing... It is confusing because two electric things are being mentioned, one is I think a shut-off notice at KB's, the other was a bill taken of SF re the warrants.
Only one electric issue -- the bill(s) taken from ranchette per warrants.

The other thing is a doorknob notice at KB's from Black Hills Energy. They are probably the gas provider rather than electric. Doorhanger would not have been a shutoff notice -- she'd only been gone a few days at that point! We don't know what it said but could have been a wide range of things.

Just didn't want the shutoff notice idea to grow legs...

The other thing is a doorknob notice at KB's from Black Hills Energy. They are probably the gas provider rather than electric. Doorhanger would not have been a shutoff notice -- she'd only been gone a few days at that point! We don't know what it said but could have been a wide range of things.

Maybe it was a notice from the meter reader. I have found them on my door before.

Maybe this has been answered but, I used to have Black Hills Energy. It is natural gas and electric utilities. It is in Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming.

Not know what kind of notice was left on her door, let me add that I received notices when pipes for gas was ruptured or being repaired.

That would mean everyone in the area would have a tag/notice on their door.

The teeth collection is odd to say the least. I wonder if this is a key part of the Molar (Mueller) Investigation. Sorry, had to.

Idk but I’m assuming/picturing that they are fully intact molars, which makes me think they were hopefully properly and legally extracted by a dentist. Otherwise the SW would likely say broken teeth or pieces of teeth IMO. I don’t think they’d be Kelsey’s. It seems like canines or front teeth would be more likely to be knocked out than molars, if indeed a baseball bat was the weapon. And those would likely be fragmented. Uggh, sorry to think these thoughts.

Is it possible one of PF’s siblings is in the dental profession? Still weird to have teeth kept around but maybe these were kept or studied as an educational tool perhaps?

Or perhaps PF is a SK and took them as trophies or to throw off dental records used to identify victims? Pretty absurd but so is this entire case with its many twisted players.
Or perhaps four have been property extracted by a dental professional and the fifth, the one stored separate from the other four could be from the murder site or burn.

Yes. Looks like Black Hills provides natural gas which KB may have had just for her stove and/or fireplace. I have gas fireplaces and the gas company fills my propane tank every so often, and they leave an invoice at my door.

https://www.manta.com/c/mhb4m4m/black-hills-energy

Extracted Teeth | Questions | Infection Control | Division of Oral Health | CDC

According to CDC, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, a dentist may return a pulled tooth to a dentist. The reason is the pulled tooth “is no longer considered a potential risk hazard to dental health care personnel and is no longer subject to he provisions of Occupational Safety and Health Administration Bloodborne Pathogens Standard (OSHA).” Dated March 2016

More information at the above site.

Many dentists do not let a patient keep their extracted teeth. It may be the dentist own rule for many reasons or possibly a state dental rule/law.

Sill researching. If there is a dental professional in WS, maybe they can ‘chime in’.
I do know dentists will return teeth to their patients and students who want to perform experiments using teeth can go to a local dentist to get them.
In this case, the teeth found were adult, not baby teeth, but adult. It's clear they were human as well. Human adult teeth. Five of them. Now perhaps they were wisdom teeth since it's not uncommon for people to have them extracted and keep them. I have mine, you probably have yours. Since each person has four wisdom teeth, that would account for four of the five teeth. Or they may be teeth that SF had extracted for some purpose. Or a tooth that PF had extracted for some reason. Or they could be KB's teeth. Or they could be that person KK believes PF killed in the past. Sadly, we'll have to wait for further testing to find that out.
My gut is those are KB's teeth, but it's all a guessing game without further information.

Artis said:
All of you fabulous sleuthers, I don't know how you keep up. I haven't looked at the warrants, yet. Digesting what Chris Watts had to say, ATM. This is really time consuming. I can't imagine following lots of cases. I always have to stop and think about all of the information and I know big stuff must be in these warrants. Q: what was most shocking or enlightening about what has happened?

Not shocking/enlightening, but somewhat mysterious 1. to have a DNA box at all after only 1 offspring, 2. to have the box at PF's ranchette:
#19 Ancestry DNA Box with KB
I am thinking perhaps that was Christmas gift from CB2 and it was in the package RS picked up along with the ornament for baby K. If this is not the case than very odd to be at the ranchett.

I know Dateline has to cover both sides, but I'm not looking forward to hearing Clint C. perpetuate any of the many falsehoods PF has spread about KB.
If he does, I hope a strong rebuttal comes his way. Actually, it could be as simple as, "CC, you do realize PF might have been lying about KB, right?"

It seems to me that PF's friends did not know him all that well, not one of his clients/friends/roping buddies knew that he was in a relationship with two women at the same time.

Aging cattle by their teeth. Cattle, like many animals, start life with baby or milk teeth. From about two years of age these teeth are replaced with permanent teeth…
Aging cattle by their teeth - FutureBeef

Cows have three types of teeth: incisors, premolars and molars. Cows can’t bite because they don’t have top front teeth. They may “gum” you, but they can’t bite you. Cattle …
Cows 101: Do Cows Have Teeth? (Video) - Clover Meadows Beef

th

Maybe LE should ask a husbandry veterinarian.

I agree with @PrairieWind that LE are not dentists to make such a determination - it's just their notation on the search date.

I doubt PF is a serial killer collecting teeth trophies. I doubt the teeth are KB's - what did he burn the body for then to save the incriminating teeth? Why molars? If they are human adult molar teeth, likely the belong to the F's. Otherwise, PF might be collecting baby calf teeth, or the teeth of animals he hunted like deer. Herbivores have sort of flat teeth, "cow chewing cud", cows, horses, deer, grass eaters.
Could they possibly be Elk Ivory teeth? I have a couple laying in my jewelry cabinet. It is very common for hunters to extract these. Adding they do not look like molars.

Last edited:
Gaah! Even in PF's fake response to KB's fake text asking if he even still loved her, he can't help but to puff himself up by saying how "he's stuck by her through all this etc" <paraphrasing>. This defendant is a true psychopath IMO. When I think things can't get any more bizarre, they do.:(
My thought is the text would be the other way around, KB sticking by PF.

I do know dentists will return teeth to their patients and students who want to perform experiments using teeth can go to a local dentist to get them.
In this case, the teeth found were adult, not baby teeth, but adult. It's clear they were human as well. Human adult teeth. Five of them. Now perhaps they were wisdom teeth since it's not uncommon for people to have them extracted and keep them. I have mine, you probably have yours. Since each person has four wisdom teeth, that would account for four of the five teeth. Or they may be teeth that SF had extracted for some purpose. Or a tooth that PF had extracted for some reason. Or they could be KB's teeth. Or they could be that person KK believes PF killed in the past. Sadly, we'll have to wait for further testing to find that out.
My gut is those are KB's teeth, but it's all a guessing game without further information.
Did KK think PF had killed in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member