CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a new poster here at WS and I happily check out for days or weeks (and years.) I get sooo frustrated and think people are soo stupid and it gets so damn repetitive.

It’s hard to maintain integrity of a site but I see how many of you work so hard to maintain it. You are a group of kind, incredibly patient and committed people. You know who you are. Many of us may not know your names but I want to thank you. Thank you for keeping websleuths here. Thank you for being so welcoming and thank you for trying to protect victims. You’re appreciated ❤️

I see. Thank you. So basically it means nothing in particular.

I don't know. I remember someone commenting early on in the Sherri Papini case that they had seen her Pinterest and had a feeling about her. An impression from viewing her pins. Something about a sad quest for perfection. Maybe an eating disorder. I thought that was unfair at the time.

I was wrong.

Last edited:
The admin and CB comments from Missing Mother - Kelsey Berreth facebook page - On December 6 post at 10:25 a.m. - were:

"I spoke with her a couple of times that morning. Going out for dinner was in the plan. We know she had picked up a few things at Safeway.

and

"She was going out to dinner with her fiance and daughter. She didn't say where."

In CB's media interview, I believe she simply said, "Going out to dinner was a possibility."

Ok, well scratch that theory then if the daughter was definitely coming along... picking up the baby in the afternoon doesn't make any sense then. Now I'm back to thinking he was seen somewhere with the baby in the afternoon and can't lie about that part. Hmmmm.... JMO.

I'm not sure I'm following the logic. If you send a msg at 5:13pm, it's received at 5:13pm, why would it need to have been sent at 5:00am?

I can try to explain because Jethro kindly was replying to my post where I had suggested that maybe the texts were sent from Colorado that day rather than Idaho and only the ping happened in Idaho.

Jethro is right that if the phone was driven to Idaho the same day and if my theory is true then it means the texts would have to been made really early that day. Then I further replied but if the phone was flown by airplane then it opens up the theory to be more plausible that the texts may have come from Coloarado that day.

See we dont know where the texts were sent from. That has never been disclosed yet. LE has never said where the texts came from. Lots of people assume it had to be from Idaho but that is not certain it was the same location as the ping.

Hope this helps explain. :)

I can try to explain because Jethro kindly was replying to my post where I had suggested that maybe the texts were sent from Colorado that day rather than Idaho and only the ping happened in Idaho.

Jethro is right that if the phone was driven to Idaho the same day and if my theory is true then it means the texts would have to been made really early that day. Then I further replied but if the phone was flown by airplane then it opens up the theory to be more plausible that the texts may have come from Coloarado that day.

See we dont know where the texts were sent from. That has never been disclosed yet. LE has never said where the texts came from. Lots of people assume it had to be from Idaho but that is not certain it was the same location as the ping.

Hope this helps explain. :)
OHHH!! Yes that makes sense.

That's what gets me. If say, PF had filed for emergency custody, KB would have absconded with the child, not alone, if she were to abscond. If KB had filed for emergency custody, PF would have gotten rid of her. But KB would not have handed the child over to him either. and we don't know if she did or not, or if she did willingly or not.

It sounds like there was no legal custody arrangement at all. In that case it would be left up to the parents to decide who spends time with the child and when.
But it's possible that they had discussed legal custody, and maybe one of them was planning on filing to take the other to court. Maybe they did not agree as to what the arrangements might be. So far, I don't think we have any evidence to suggest they were planning on filing or exactly what was going on.
But if custody was never established, one could not prevent the other from taking the child whenever and wherever they wanted. Imo

I don't think he's been cooperative. I think his lawyer is saying he has been cooperative lol.
In the first press conference the very first reporter to ask questions asked why Patrick wasn't there and the Chief replied "You'll have to ask Patrick". The followup question by the same reporter was "Is he being cooperative?" and the Chief replied "At this point, yes."

So, those are the Chief's own words. Listen to the press conference. The linked video on Woodland Park Police Department FB is the one that has very low volume and hard to hear (have to crank it up) but the microphone of the camera recording is much closer to the reporters so you can hear the questions clearly. At any rate the first reporters questions that I mentioned above are just past the 5:45 mark in that video.

I'm not sure I'm following the logic. If you send a msg at 5:13pm, it's received at 5:13pm, why would it need to have been sent at 5:00am?
I have to disagree, my sisters/brother and I constantly text especially when it comes to my mothers well being. We ( not just my cell but the rest of my family) have sent out texts/emails and we don't receive them for awhile. I was told a text or email went to me and I didn't get that message for hours. That goes for Email as well. I have to argue the whole time thing with texting IMO. Do I think they can ping a phone, yeah I do to a point but some texts and emails don't show for awhile, I know this 1st hand. IMO

one day the laws will be different and any child of a missing parent (mother) will be placed with next of kin until the other parent (father) is cleared.

There has not been an arrest. I doubt she will be removed from the dad's custody at this time. On what grounds?

Hi, new here.

Few comments and questions:

#1. (If I understand correctly) KB left with her purse but her vehicles were still at her home. Meaning someone picked her up from her home (?) What time would that have been? Before or after the baby was exchanged with PF?

#2 If KB had her purse, presumably she’d have credit cards with her. If her phone was pinged in Idaho, was her credit card used along the way (or has it been used at all since her disappearance)?

#3 She asked her mother for a recipe, what was the recipe and is that why she went to the store? What time was the visit to the store?

No, I think one of his supporters saw her pins on Pinterest and took a screen shot them and put in the # sober an recovery because they were the comments on the quotes that she obviously repinned, in a disingenuous attempt to show that she had these problems.
It will be a brand new day when people aren’t so willing to find a f’ing word to blame a woman for being disappeared

Alright, I think I’m all caught up on the 5 threads. I have a question and maybe I just missed it.. does the Safeway not have parking lot cameras? I’m curious if someone has seen or heard of that footage. I go weeks without speaking to my mother, I love her.. but if she didn’t hear from me it wouldn’t raise eyebrows. If my husband can’t reach me for hours he’d be worried and call people. I post all sorts of things on sm. Has anyone thought maybe she was posting things but not about herself? I never post, so sorry for the long ramble!

Good questions. Such smart thinking. Hmm.

The person I was responding to was talking about if the texts were sent from Kelsey's phone was still in Colorado and then the phone was taken to Idaho. It is really helpful if people would read the post I am replying to.

I have to disagree, my sisters/brother and I constantly text especially when it comes to my mothers well being. We ( not just my cell but the rest of my family) have sent out texts/emails and we don't receive them for awhile. I was told a text or email went to me and I didn't get that message for hours. That goes for Email as well. I have to argue the whole time thing with texting IMO. Do I think they can ping a phone, yeah I do to a point but some texts and emails don't show for awhile, I know this 1st hand. IMO
I was questioning why it would have need to be sent at a specific time in order to have reached a recipient at a specific time. But it's all cleared up. I had entered a conversation midstream.

The person I was responding to was talking about if the texts were sent from Kelsey's phone was still in Colorado and then the phone was taken to Idaho. It is really helpful if people would read the post I am replying to.
I wish I had time to follow everyone's conversations and posts, but I'm not familiar with everyone yet. Sorry. :)

Regards the text messages of November 25. one could wager that the text to KB's work said something had come up with family and she would be absent while PF told KBs Mom that something had come up at work and KB was gone and out of touch on a work assignment.

Will be interesting when we find 0ut the actual content (or supposed content in the case of the 11/25 text to PF).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder