CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #51 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PF's sister EF is fighting for custody???

ETA: Link to @SamKraemarTV
Erin Frazee, Patrick’s sister, was also at the hearing with her partner. She’s vying for custody of her niece as well. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

8:19 AM - 4 Apr 2019
Kind of makes you wonder how much baby stands to inherit, doesn’t it?

Ooops...

Just noticed the decorum order for today's hearing has a major boo boo!

It lists respondent Kelsey as "Kelsey Marie Frazee" o_O

Don't think anybody in the Berreth camp will appreciate that!

upload_2019-4-4_8-19-20.png

Thanks for posting, steeltowngirl - I'm running late this morning! (Read tweets from bottom up...) Good morning. :)

Good morning PommyMommy, you are welcome! I always come here first for case updates and news, you are my No. 1 reporter for this case. I panicked when I had to do my own google search to see what was going on with the hearing! :)

Ooops...

Just noticed the decorum order for today's hearing has a major boo boo!

It lists respondent Kelsey as "Kelsey Marie Frazee" o_O

Don't think anybody in the Berreth camp will appreciate that!

View attachment 177971

That is absolutely, positively unacceptable.

KB has been murdered. Otherwise, I'm sure she would have contacted the court to correct this error herself. Can the court not at least ensure that they afford KB the dignity of not ascribing that hideous last name to her?

Some errors are more egregious than others.
This one's seriously offensive.

I cannot even imagine how her parents felt reading this.
The court owes them an apology.

Talk about adding insult to injury.

JMO.

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Good morning Tweeps! I’m on my way to Cripple Creek where Patrick Frazee is set to appear in court for a hearing in the custody case at 8:30 MT. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

6:15 AM - 4 Apr 2019 pst

Alright, we’re in the courtroom. Frazee isn’t here yet. Stay tuned @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

7:19 AM - 4 Apr 2019 pst

Darrell Berreth just entered the courtroom. He’s Kelsey’s father for those that don’t know. Sheila Frazee, Patrick’s mother, is here too. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

7:26 AM - 4 Apr 2019 pst

Frazee is here in his typical fashion again: bulletproof vest, shackles and green-striped inmate jumpsuit. Court is in session. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

7:28 AM - 4 Apr 2019 pst

And just like that, the first motion is to kick the public out of the court. No objections. We got the boot. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

7:29 AM - 4 Apr 2019 pst

That wasn’t even a minute into the hearing. The motion to kick out the public is out of protection for the couple’s one-year-old daughter. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

7:30 AM - 4 Apr 2019 pst

Can we expect another update from the court on what happens in today’s custody hearing @rwmccallum? #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

7:54 AM - 4 Apr 2019 pst

@SamKraemerTV
The hearing just wrapped up. Frazee left surrounded by deputies and holding a Manila envelope. Darrell Berreth is headed to another room to talk with the family’s attorney. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

8:15 AM - 4 Apr 2019 pst

Erin Frazee, Patrick’s sister, was also at the hearing with her partner. She’s vying for custody of her niece as well. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

8:19 AM - 4 Apr 2019 pst

That is absolutely, positively unacceptable.

KB has been murdered. Otherwise, I'm sure she would have contacted the court to correct this error herself.

Can the court not at least ensure that they afford her the dignity of not ascribing that hideous last name to her? I can only imagine how her parents felt reading this.

Some errors are more egregious than others.
This one's seriously offensive.

JMO.

Yup --- I'd say it's on par with PF's sister Erin intervening for custody of her niece!

Expecting lightning bolts to strike any minute now.....

Regarding the landfill search: Woodland Park Police tell me they have no updates to report. Remember, Chief De Young said he’ll be doing a Facebook live from the landfill later today. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

D3UeP4CUwAAWnw0.jpg

8:44 AM - 4 Apr 2019 pst

Yup --- I'd say it's on par with PF's sister Erin intervening for custody of her niece!

Expecting lightning bolts to strike any minute now.....
I don't see how she could get custody. The baby never lived with her, and she is only the aunt, the sister of the man who murdered the child's mother.
The baby has been with the Berreths now for about three months, which in a one year old's point of view is a long time. She probably doesn't even remember her other grandmother, and is securely attached to the Berreth's by now. That is what will be important to the judge.

JMO That "expert" wants to promote himself as a for-hire consultant to make money. IMO he hasn't actually looked at the data; he gave it a glance. He didn't provide any math and he definitely didn't look at a road map. He fails to explain that those arc bands to the towers stretch miles and represent all the potential places the phone could be. Your claim in your other post#906 "Seems like solid math to me" Can you show this math and explain your determination of "solid"? I'd like to see your calculations and where exactly you put these phones "together". LE could use your help because they never did, not with RTT hits.

<modsnip>

Several of their supposed points where the KB and PF phones are allegedly traveling together are geographical and logistical impossibilities - PF would have to drive at a suicidal speed to make LE's claim work. There are other statements regarding the RTT data that are simply false - good enough for probable cause and a Prelim, but useless at an actual trial unless they plan to show PF climbing a mountain with KB's phone. That's my opinion.
If the cell phone data was all they had, I think it might be a problem, but according to PF, he was not in contact with KB when the pings clearly show the phones in some proximity to each other. KB wasn't seen alive after TG morning by anyone and her phone and purse were missing. Do you think KB was still alive and stalking PF out to the Franchette and all around? But the cell phone pings isn't all the evidence available. There's the evidence from the search warrants, statements from someone else involved, statements from her friends and their friends. The defense will certainly point out all discrepancies in each area, especially the accuracy of pinpointing the locations of the telephones, but the likelihood of those phones travelling together is pretty high, IMO. I think each bit alone is not enough to convict, but altogether it will be.

The idea that PF's sister and her partner are trying to get custody of Baby K really angers me.

SF could argue she was Baby K's sometime baby-sitter. How much time did EF ever spend with Baby K?

Looks like PF's arrogance and hate is a family trait.

I cant help thinking that a lot of theories on this thread are written without proof. PF hasn't commented yet? He did what most people should do when faced with a crime / allegations they have or haven't committed. He lawyered up.
What makes for good reading by the prosecution and press who might be at best misleading a possible fair and honest jury to assemble at trial does not prove his guilt now. I believe the prosecution have taken a massive gamble by cutting KK a deal. This could easily turn out to be a case KK's jealousy gone horrifically wrong & a cowboy framed by saddling up with a crazed ex lover who lies. The evidence could lead in that direction & none of can make any firm conclusions until the defendant speaks.
What theories do you think have no proof? Are you saying the prosecution is trying this case in the press and endangering a fair trial? So if this is KK's circus, is PF just trying to protect her? Let's hear your theories on why PF is not the murderer and KK is. Show the proof.

I don't see how she could get custody. The baby never lived with her, and she is only the aunt, the sister of the man who murdered the child's mother.
The baby has been with the Berreths now for about three months, which in a one year old's point of view is a long time. She probably doesn't even remember her other grandmother, and is securely attached to the Berreth's by now. That is what will be important to the judge.
I think EF just wants to be recognized as back up support for SF. They are both listed as "intervenors" on the docket, which technically gives EF the right to be inside the courtroom. I also hope the first order of business is to have any visitation rights of PF denied so there will be no fear of EF trying to broker a visit between baby K and PF in jail. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member