CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #51 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Kraemer on Twitter
On his Facebook live, Chief De Young reiterated what I reported earlier. They have not located Kelsey Berreth’s remains, but the search continues. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
2:28 PM - 4 Apr 2019

HLN on Twitter
Colorado Mom #KelseyBerreth's fiancé is charged with first degree murder. He is expected to enter a plea on tomorrow. Watch for coverage on #HLN followed by the Special Report -- "Vanished: Kelsey Berreth's Nightmare" at 8 p.m. ET.
D3VmfbqW0A0huc2.jpg

New 6/13 “Review WAppearance of Parties” entry on the docket page.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm

What does the appearance mean? Is this for custody?
KK’s review is set for 6/24, so I assume she’s not one of the parties to appear on 6/13.

ETA: found the explanation below, but I am still confused. Not sure what they would review, unless the expectation is a trial date will be set tomorrow and the June 13 will be to see how jury selection is coming along. Possibly?

“Review with appearance is to advise the court the status of the case and how the parties want to proceed. The parties are required to appear in court in person.”

Last edited:
Yes. HLN will cover it live, and there will be live streams online.

I’m sure @PommyMommy will have links tomorrow.
There should be links flying tomorrow every which direction, lol. Here's what I have so far:

P. Frazee, Arraignment - April 5, 2018
7:30 a.m. PT
8:30 a.m. MT
9:30 a.m. CT
10:30 a.m. ET

Livestream links:

Livestream | KOAA.com and KOAA 5 (Facebook)

Live Streaming or Channel 2 Live Streaming (Fox31 Denver)

KRDO.com | 24/7 live streaming news and weather coverage for Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Cañon City, Woodland Park and all of Colorado. - KRDO

Denver7 News at 4

Television:

Coverage on HLN followed by the Special Report Vanished: Kelsey Berreth's Nightmare

Last edited:
What does the appearance mean? Is this for custody?
KK’s review is set for 6/24, so I assume she’s not one of the parties to appear on 6/13.

ETA: found the explanation below, but I am still confused. Not sure what they would review, unless the expectation is a trial date will be set tomorrow and the June 13 will be to see how jury selection is coming along. Possibly?

“Review with appearance is to advise the court the status of the case and how the parties want to proceed. The parties are required to appear in court in person.”
The June 13 date is for the custody case. Tomorrow is PF's arraignment in the criminal case, and the civil case (wrongful death lawsuit) has been stayed until the criminal case is concluded. MOO

I pray that tomorrow PF will plead guilty and spare the Barreth and Frazee families and his daughter the horror in the details that a trial would entail. Let there be peace for the Barreth’s.
We want that; the Berreth’s want that.

PF ain’t gonna play ball though. I’d bet my ranchette on that, if I had one.

I don't think PF's family will be granted custody of Baby K.

IMO, PF is a vindictive brute who will say and do anything to justify getting custody of baby K, and I wouldn't put it past him to have hurt her on purpose, then blame KB for it.

He's a crazy maker and a monster, and it gives me a small sense of satisfaction each time I read SK's tweets saying:
"Frazee is here in his typical fashion again: bulletproof vest, shackles and green-striped inmate jumpsuit."
And of course knowing he's sitting in the "Hoosegow" gnashing his teeth!

For your viewing pleasure: shackled in his striped pj's.
MOO

patrick-frazee-beat-kelsey-berreth-to-death-after-blindfolding-her-made-mistress-clean-murder-scene.jpg
Hitched to his humiliating Hoosegow Haberdashery! Thanks for the picture, nwmouse; it brings me such joy to see him shackled.

New from Sam:

TELLER COUNTY – The future of the state’s murder case against Patrick Frazee will take a pivotal step forward Friday.

Frazee, 32, is set to appear in a Teller County courtroom for an arraignment hearing at 8:30 a.m., where he will enter a plea.

Judge Scott Sells will also likely rule on a pair of motions related to the release of information in the case. First, a motion brought by ABC News to release all exhibits entered during the Feb. 19 preliminary hearing.

The exhibits, which were submitted as evidence, include screenshots of surveillance video used to piece together Frazee’s whereabouts the day of the alleged crime. They also involved site visits, where Krystal Kenney led investigators to corroborate her story about Frazee’s actions in the crime.

Next, prosecutors filed a motion on March 20 to seal records they obtained from the Teller County Department of Human Services as part of their investigation into Frazee.

News 5 will stream the hearing Friday morning on our website and Facebook page.

Frazee to enter plea Friday; landfill search ongoing

Child to remain in custody of Berreth’s parents until next hearing

Short article about the little one staying with maternal grandparents

IMO the Judge will not rule on permanent custody until after the trial, so his ruling does not interfere with the trial and appeals.
I hope the trial is s long one. The longer the B family has custody the greater chance they’d retain custody.

Although I cannot think of any reason at all that the judge would consider returning that sweet baby to that family. The father had her in a playpen while he was brutally killing her mommy with a bat?

We want that; the Berreth’s want that.

PF ain’t gonna play ball though. I’d bet my ranchette on that, if I had one.

Nope, I don't think he's going to play ball either.

He wants to retain control and probably gets smug satisfaction whilst he's sitting in the Sneezer, (another term like Hoosegow!!) knowing that KB's family and loved ones are going through hell that is exacerbated by his silence.:mad:

Hitched to his humiliating Hoosegow Haberdashery! Thanks for the picture, nwmouse; it brings me such joy to see him shackled.

Yup, and he's not wearing his bulletproof vest!

Those ridiculous striped pj's make him look like a sleazy bank robber from the early 1900's.

Not the tough "cowboy" image he tried to cultivate. I hope he's humiliated. :eek:

moo

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
On his Facebook live, Chief De Young reiterated what I reported earlier. They have not located Kelsey Berreth’s remains, but the search continues. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
2:28 PM - 4 Apr 2019

HLN on Twitter
Colorado Mom #KelseyBerreth's fiancé is charged with first degree murder. He is expected to enter a plea on tomorrow. Watch for coverage on #HLN followed by the Special Report -- "Vanished: Kelsey Berreth's Nightmare" at 8 p.m. ET.
D3VmfbqW0A0huc2.jpg

How can someone Sit in “jail” knowing they’re searching for her remains. It’s beyond cold. Can’t wait until he ends up in prison for the rest of his life. Imo and innocent until proven guilty and all
That. And baby Kaylee in the middle of this. God Bless the Berreth Family.

New from Sam:

TELLER COUNTY – The future of the state’s murder case against Patrick Frazee will take a pivotal step forward Friday.

Frazee, 32, is set to appear in a Teller County courtroom for an arraignment hearing at 8:30 a.m., where he will enter a plea.

Judge Scott Sells will also likely rule on a pair of motions related to the release of information in the case. First, a motion brought by ABC News to release all exhibits entered during the Feb. 19 preliminary hearing.

The exhibits, which were submitted as evidence, include screenshots of surveillance video used to piece together Frazee’s whereabouts the day of the alleged crime. They also involved site visits, where Krystal Kenney led investigators to corroborate her story about Frazee’s actions in the crime.

Next, prosecutors filed a motion on March 20 to seal records they obtained from the Teller County Department of Human Services as part of their investigation into Frazee.

News 5 will stream the hearing Friday morning on our website and Facebook page.

Frazee to enter plea Friday; landfill search ongoing
There was also audio/video played at that hearing. I don't see that mentioned in the article but it is in the motion. That is what I want! :p MOO

I don't think PF's family will be granted custody of Baby K.

IMO, PF is a vindictive brute who will say and do anything to justify getting custody of baby K, and I wouldn't put it past him to have hurt her on purpose, then blame KB for it.

He's a crazy maker and a monster, and it gives me a small sense of satisfaction each time I read SK's tweets saying:
"Frazee is here in his typical fashion again: bulletproof vest, shackles and green-striped inmate jumpsuit."
And of course knowing he's sitting in the "Hoosegow" gnashing his teeth!

For your viewing pleasure: shackled in his striped pj's.
MOO

patrick-frazee-beat-kelsey-berreth-to-death-after-blindfolding-her-made-mistress-clean-murder-scene.jpg

I just love that he shows up to these custody hearings. When the judge considers SF or EF he has to also look over at the inmate and keep him in mind.

I love thst his ego is so big that he cannot see the folly in his attempts at gaining custody of the child he victimized

There was also audio/video played at that hearing. I don't see that mentioned in the article but it is in the motion. That is what I want! :p MOO
Ha! I fully expect the motion to release that evidence to be denied, and the DHS files to remain sealed.

We ain’t that lucky.

I sorta like seeing PF in his Fruit Stripe gum uniform. I hope his family never gets the baby.
SABBM

Lol ! Thanks for the 'image'.

Yes, he'll probably plead 'not guilty'.
Can think of some names I'd like to call him ... I'll refrain.
But you know what I am thinking. :mad:

If he'd killed her while she was out at the Franchette by the cattle, he could've spun it to look like she was trampled or at least kicked.
Thank goodness he's an ignorant fool.
He cannot 'spin' her death to look like any kind of 'accident'.

As far as his claims that baby K. was somehow abused... a bruise takes a while to show and yes I think he could've hurt baby K and waited until a 'mark' was showing and blame it on Kelsey.
Because that's the kind of low life he is.

Hoping the Berreth's will have baby K for the rest of her life life-- where she'll be safe and loved.

Looks like cameras will be allowed in court ?
Good, because I'll be watching/following.
I want to see PF's face when he realizes he's going down.

Agreed, PF is not going to plead guilty.

He will take his chances that during the trial, KK will slip up and loose her plea deal. His lawyers will be able to trip her up in answering questions.

It may not reduce his sentence, however, it will put her behind bars too. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18