CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #51 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, PF is not going to plead guilty.

He will take his chances that during the trial, KK will slip up and loose her plea deal. His lawyers will be able to trip her up in answering questions.

It may not reduce his sentence, however, it will put her behind bars too. JMO.
I think her losing her plea deal is wishful thinking.

First, her lies would have to be material to this case.

Second, she’s have to be lying about things material to the case, in the first place.

If he points the finger at her, he’d have to do it without pointing it at himself.

That’s a tall order.

I just love that he shows up to these custody hearings. When the judge considers SF or EF he has to also look over at the inmate and keep him in mind.

I love thst his ego is so big that he cannot see the folly in his attempts at gaining custody of the child he victimized

He makes me sick.

According to KK's testimony, PF instructed her to clean KB's blood off Baby K's toys.

What kind of MONSTER beats the tiny 110 pound mother of his child to death with a baseball bat, then tells the girlfriend to look for a tooth in the vent and to clean her (KB's) blood off his daughter's toys?

This man is a psychopath, and I have no doubt that if he ever got out of prison and got custody of baby K he would control her and inflict damage on her too. Just like he did with the horses, the dogs, the mother of his child.

I hope the trial is s long one. The longer the B family has custody the greater chance they’d retain custody.

Although I cannot think of any reason at all that the judge would consider returning that sweet baby to that family. The father had her in a playpen while he was brutally killing her mommy with a bat?

I hope PF gets LWOP (too good for the brute) and the Berreth family retain FULL custody of Baby K, but a long trial is going to be pure agony for KB's family and loved ones.

I recall the Jodi Arias trial and how Travis Alexander's family went through hell each day of testimony.

JA and PF have quite a few evil similarities.

moo

Nope, I don't think he's going to play ball either.

He wants to retain control and probably gets smug satisfaction whilst he's sitting in the Sneezer, (another term like Hoosegow!!) knowing that KB's family and loved ones are going through hell that is exacerbated by his silence.:mad:

Yup, and he's not wearing his bulletproof vest!

Those ridiculous striped pj's make him look like a sleazy bank robber from the early 1900's.

Not the tough "cowboy" image he tried to cultivate. I hope he's humiliated. :eek:

moo
I just read part of an interview with Drew Peterson who was all pumped because he was moved to a better prison as the one he was in had filthy mattresses and pillows "unfit for a dog" (his words).

I'm not thrilled about poor conditions in U.S. prisons but in this case my better nature has been squelched by disdain for the striped cowboy.

Child to remain in custody of Berreth’s parents until next hearing

CRIPPLE CREEK – Patrick Frazee and Kelsey Berreth’s daughter will remain in the custody of Berreth’s parents for now, a judge decided Thursday.

Court spokesperson Rob McCallum tweeted the next custody hearing is set for June 13, meaning the judge’s decision to keep the child in the custody of Cheryl and Darrell Berreth was not permanent. bbm

Patrick Frazee appeared in court for the hearing at the Teller County courthouse in Cripple Creek. Berreth’s parents, Frazee, Frazee’s mother and Frazee’s sister also attended the hearing.

Members of the media were kicked out of the hearing at the beginning to protect the privacy of the child.

I don't think PF's family will be granted custody of Baby K.

IMO, PF is a vindictive brute who will say and do anything to justify getting custody of baby K, and I wouldn't put it past him to have hurt her on purpose, then blame KB for it.

He's a crazy maker and a monster, and it gives me a small sense of satisfaction each time I read SK's tweets saying:
"Frazee is here in his typical fashion again: bulletproof vest, shackles and green-striped inmate jumpsuit."
And of course knowing he's sitting in the "Hoosegow" gnashing his teeth!

For your viewing pleasure: shackled in his striped pj's.
MOO

patrick-frazee-beat-kelsey-berreth-to-death-after-blindfolding-her-made-mistress-clean-murder-scene.jpg

RBBM

Well put - thanks for the laugh!!!

@mustloveco : good luck tomorrow.

I agree and, even if they were granted visitation, the Frazees would hide the location of the child to thwart any contact with CB. I distrust SF almost more than PF, she is the conniving person and PF is the enforcer. jmo
You know, I gave that family (excluding PF, of course) the benefit of the doubt until Ma F pleaded the fifth. That did it for me. Same for KK until her deal and the AA became public. These people are sick to the core.

I have no doubt that baby K will remain with the B's until the trial. My greatest fear concerns the off chance that that despicable monster is found "not guilty" because there's some juror that isn't right in the head. I pray the prosecution can weed them out. Would a judge be able to deny him his parental rights under those circumstances? The mere thought of him EVER regaining custody of baby K makes me want to vomit :eek:

On the bright side (if there is one), some cases I've followed have actually taken 2 years to come to trial. That would mean little K is safe until then and hopefully PF will get exactly what he deserves, LWOP. He actually deserves worse, but we all know that will never happen :( MOO

He makes me sick.

According to KK's testimony, PF instructed her to clean KB's blood off Baby K's toys.

What kind of MONSTER beats the tiny 110 pound mother of his child to death with a baseball bat, then tells the girlfriend to look for a tooth in the vent and to clean her (KB's) blood off his daughter's toys?

This man is a psychopath, and I have no doubt that if he ever got out of prison and got custody of baby K he would control her and inflict damage on her too. Just like he did with the horses, the dogs, the mother of his child.

I hope PF gets LWOP (too good for the brute) and the Berreth family retain FULL custody of Baby K, but a long trial is going to be pure agony for KB's family and loved ones.

I recall the Jodi Arias trial and how Travis Alexander's family went through hell each day of testimony.

JA and PF have quite a few evil similarities.

moo
JA & PF. Hmmmm. Now that's a thought! Too bad JA and PF didn't meet up. Now that would be a match made in hell. Only question is, who would have killed whom first?? :)
Sorry. I couldn't resist.

She did not get the opportunity to leave or live to regret it, she was beaten to death with a bat by the hands of PF, beaten with such force that her teeth were expelled by the roots from her mouth one landing in a heat vent on the floor. Beaten to a pulp and then her body burned in the front yard of PF's Mother SF .
What might be going to happen, if KB's remains (part of) are found and the pathologist has no teeth for identifying her?

Role of forensic odontologist in post mortem person identification
Forensic dentistry plays an important role not only in mass disasters (terrorist attacks, earthquakes, Tsunamis), child/elder/spouse abuse, bite mark analysis, criminal/natural deaths and injuries, bioterriorism etc., but also helps in identification of decomposed and charred bodies like that of drowned persons, burns, and victims of motor vehicle accidents. The various methods have been employed in forensic odontology which include bite mark analysis, tooth prints, rugoscopy, cheiloscopy, DNA analysis, radiographs,etc., thus aiding in individual identification and thus playing an important role in forensic sciences.

Search at landfill for Kelsey Berreth's remains about 40% complete
The Woodland Park Police Department says investigators haven't found Kelsey Berreth's remains at a Midway Landfill after more than a month of searching, but they've still got a lot to sift through.

The department gave an update on Thursday saying that investigators are about "35 to 40% of the way" through a cell at the landfill that was identified as the search area. That area is about 250 feet by 125 feet and is 25 feet deep. Officers say the refuse is compressed, which is slowing down the search.

[...]

The search of the Midway Landfill started in late February, and authorities said it could last several months.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member