CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You and the Teller County Property Records database are correct. Thanks for pointing this out.

I misspoke calling a toilet in with the washer/dryer a "powder room," so there can't be 2 bathrooms in the legal description for KB's Woodland Park Condo.

But to get back on track as to why did PF march upstairs to KB's loft bedroom, tracking bloody foot/boot prints, I think there are probably countless reasons: perhaps to wash up; look out the upper territorial window; retrieve KB's handgun- if she kept it upstairs, and more.

Regardless the reason, we can all agree he left another mess.
So...why would he be SO sloppy?? Cuz he didn't care? Because he was mad? stupid?
Because he was going to order KK to "clean up the mess" as punishment for not handling it all herself? Because he didn't care about either woman and if the mess did not get cleaned up well enough he could frame KK for it anyway?
Or again..he's just dumb?
Just really does not make sense to me. :/
(Is Mass Guy going to tell me it's because I don't speak idiot?)

So...why would he be SO sloppy?? Cuz he didn't care? Because he was mad? stupid?
Because he was going to order KK to "clean up the mess" as punishment for not handling it all herself? Because he didn't care about either woman and if the mess did not get cleaned up well enough he could frame KK for it anyway?
Or again..he's just dumb?
Just really does not make sense to me. :/
(Is Mass Guy going to tell me it's because I don't speak idiot?)
Yes. The only way to understand PF, is either stick your head in a blender, or drink near fatal levels of alcohol.

The way he discussed murdering Kelsey with KK (hitting her in the head with a blunt object), makes me think that this guy didn’t understand how much force that takes, and how much blood there would be.

I think that when he was done, he probably had no idea what to do. It appears that he actually made an effort to clean the scene with baby wipes.

Which sounds like exactly the type of thing this moron would do.

I think she was happy to clean up the mess. She was flattered. After all, he did it for her. Her thinking, not mine. He brutally murdered and got rid of his girlfriend and mother of his child, so he could be with her. Cleaning up was the least she could do. When in fact it was not for her, but because of his selfishness and hatred for Kelsey. He wanted her out of the picture so he wouldn't have to share custody or pay out support. It was not for KK. She was just useful to his plot. Imo
This right here!!! yep

I challenge you to find that post, because I know I never said that.

In fact, you find anything remotely close to that, and I’ll change my avatar to a rainbow or flower, your choice.
its ok mg I cant find it either only many many many posts of you suggesting exactly the opposite!
ill delete it
must be mistaken identity !:D

I think (not sure) that pf told kk it would be easy to kill her with a, uh...now I'm stuck.
The pipe or bat...
supposedly he left some pipe or something like that by the franch gate and I think she stopped by to get it...and then chickened out...but of course did not tell police....because why stop anything right?

Yes. The only way to understand PF, is either stick your head in a blender, or drink near fatal levels of alcohol.

The way he discussed murdering Kelsey with KK (hitting her in the head with a blunt object), makes me think that this guy didn’t understand how much force that takes, and how much blood there would be.

I think that when he was done, he probably had no idea what to do. It appears that he actually made an effort to clean the scene with baby wipes.

Which sounds like exactly the type of thing this moron would do.

You're close to being right here.

It's not an either/or proposition, though.

The only real way to understand PF is to first guzzle near fatal levels of alcohol, then immediately stick your head in a blender and flip the switch to "Fast."

The two must be done in combination in order to get anywhere even remotely close to PF's level of "thought" processes.

*Can't stress enough, the speed setting on the blender is critical. Has to be max speed.

JMO.

Last edited:

The only real way to understand PF is to first guzzle near fatal levels of alcohol, then immediately stick your head in a blender and flip the switch to "Fast."

The two must be done in combination in order to get anywhere even remotely close to PF's level of "thought" processes.

*Can't stress enough, the speed setting on the blender is critical. Has to be at Max speed.

JMO.
Well...I could consider drinking a "plethora" of alcohol but I draw the line with the blender thing :p:D Besides, who "really" wants to get "remotely close to PF's level of thought processes? :confused:

*Can't stress enough, the speed setting on the blender is critical. Has to be at max speed.

JMO.

Too funny lol!

these people all have guns for heavens sake.

it would have been far more human for him to have shot her in the head out in that paddock the night before.

moo
BBM:

PF ain't human, so it's a moot point.

He used a bat because he wanted to inflict pain and suffering.

He figured KB deserved it.

To him, she was no better than those cattle and horses he beat.

JMO.

BBM:

JMO.

How did he get angry enough at cattle to want to beat them like that? They are the most peaceful, compliant animals. I don't understand this monster one bit.

JMO.
yep and this is why LE have made the deal with the devil!

making sure this sob pays with the rest of his life for the brutal slaying he inflicted to that tiny little beautiful mother of his own child.
it will be worth it in the end.

sidenote. he really might have stood 'the chance' of an argument had he shot her with her hand gun out in the paddock and placed it in her hand.
especially if they drove out there separately.
she needed a vehicle to get there. that might have been why he didn't do it.. she insisted on one car???

moo

How did he get angry enough at cattle to want to beat them like that? They are the most peaceful, compliant animals. I don't understand this monster one bit.
BBM:
That's because you're a rational human being.

Please see Post #773 for ETOH + Blender Instructions.

It's the only way anyone can even come close to understanding the way PF's "mind" works.

JMO.

When PF fails -- it's got to be the animal or another person's fault.

He beat his animal and flipped his trailer when he lost a competition.

He probably beat his cattle over the market price at auction.

No matter what, he could always find justification. He's a monster indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth