CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thanks, just read that. The reason I wondered if blood or footprints had been found in the bedroom is because I can't figure out why he would need to go up there.
If he killed her and cleaned up downstairs, what was it he needed in the bedroom?
I wonder if there was a specific reason he went up there and if he removed something from that room.

Imo
I believe the main bath is located upstairs, and a powder room on main level. I think PF went upstairs to clean himself up. MOO

Which would be ironic, because she could have stopped the whole damn thing.

Oh I agree, totally!

I think she wanted to please PF because she loved/lusted for him, while also wanting KB out of the picture, while also being worried PF may pin the whole thing on her, while also fuming that PF made her clean up his mess. Does that make sense?

Oh I agree, totally!

I think she wanted to please PF because she loved/lusted for him, while also wanting KB out of the picture, while also being worried PF may pin the whole thing on her, while also fuming that PF made her clean up his mess. Does that make sense?
Strangely, it does.

I do think her motives were complex, and hopefully we get a better picture when she’s on the stand.

However, if she claims that she was both scared of him and in love with him, I won’t buy that.

I never have.

Which would be ironic, because she could have stopped the whole damn thing.

Or she could have walked in the door and said I'm not ducking doing this and turned around and left.

She could have gone straight to WPPD --which I think is closer than Sonic. I even bet a dispatcher would have gone out and collected that Sonic meal for her while she turned PF in, details and all.

Nope, KK had to like what she was doing. It somehow pleased her to clean up his mess.

MOO

Or she could have walked in the door and said I'm not ducking doing this and turned around and left.

She could have gone straight to WPPD --which I think is closer than Sonic. I even bet a dispatcher would have gone out and collected that Sonic meal for her while she turned PF in, details and all.

Nope, KK had to like what she was doing. It somehow pleased her to clean up his mess.

MOO
Yup. PF would have been taken into custody immediately, and KK’s body would have been recovered.

She would have come out looking like less of a monster too.

She collected a stuff animal, tin foil on top of cinnamon rolls, some of Kaylee’s toys and some cookie cutters that Frazee told her to clean. She put those in trash bags, along with curtains, pillows & a Bible with blood on it, and discarded those items. @KOAA #KrystalKenney
Sam Kraemer on Twitter

So unless there’s more information somewhere, it doesn’t appear we know for a fact where the Bible was.
SABBM
Just to add to this with regard to "discarded those items", as OP wondered up thread if any of those items ended up at the transfer station when PF was spotted there with a couple of "friends".

AA page 8:
68. Frazee instructed Lee to clean Berreth's residence. Lee described a horrific scene at Berreth's residence that was inclusive of blood all over the residence. Blood was on the curtains, pillows, books, baby toys, stuffed animals, oven mitts, Berreth's purse, and other items. Lee took the items covered in blood from Berreth's apartment and burned them on Frazee's property with Frazee, which will be discussed more below. Lee described that she spent hours cleaning the residence.

IMO I have always envisioned KK angry while cleaning, which is why I feel like she left some blood on purpose, but again purely IMO
Strange, but I envisioned her happily cleaning up the mess, relieved she didn't have to do the "wet work" and that KB was gone, no longer an obstacle to her "happy ever after" in her and PF's sick and twisted world. Think Sonic! JMO

And her opening line at WPPD: "I never thought he'd actually do it but there's blood everywhere."
Well that's a BS response from KK...cuz she showed up ready to clean with coveralls, booties, gloves, cleaning supplies..trash bags.
she knew he would....she wanted him to...isn't that her reason for being "so afraid" all along.
puh-leeeze

Yup, you are right.
Actually, you were right. Apparently KK did describe bloody footprints going upstairs into the bedroom. Someone replied to my post and linked a previous page with her statements.

I had always thought the bathroom that had all the blood was downstairs.
But now I'm thinking maybe it was the upstairs bathroom.
Maybe he went upstairs to shower and clean the blood off himself. I think there was blood on the towel rack and the ceiling.

Imo

Actually, you were right. Apparently KK did describe bloody footprints going upstairs into the bedroom. Someone replied to my post and linked a previous page with her statements.

Maybe he went upstairs to shower and clean the blood off himself. I think there was blood on the towel rack and the ceiling.

Imo
Yes...this. he peeled off clothes and blood went everywhere. And I do recall reading there were bloody footprints up the steps and over a baby gate. just gross...and stupid.

Well that's a BS response from KK...cuz she showed up ready to clean with coveralls, booties, gloves, cleaning supplies..trash bags.
she knew he would....she wanted him to...isn't that her reason for being "so afraid" all along.
puh-leeeze

@skyedaze -- seems to me you missed the originating post, and what you're referring to as BS response, is the "what if" statement KK might have made if she chose to go straight to WPPD, and never clean up the crime scene.

@skyedaze -- seems to me you missed the originating post, and what you're referring to as BS response, is the "what if" statement KK might have made if she chose to go straight to WPPD, and never clean up the crime scene.
Ok got it. Thanks.
Too bad she didn't just go to the police to begin with for real.

Imo
One bathroom, one living room, one kitchen, 2 bedrooms (1 up 1 down).

You and the Teller County Property Records database are correct. Thanks for pointing this out.

I misspoke calling a toilet in with the washer/dryer a "powder room," so there can't be 2 bathrooms in the legal description for KB's Woodland Park Condo.

But to get back on track as to why did PF march upstairs to KB's loft bedroom, tracking bloody foot/boot prints, I think there are probably countless reasons: perhaps to wash up; look out the upper territorial window; retrieve KB's handgun- if she kept it upstairs, and more.

Regardless the reason, we can all agree he left another mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, thanks, just read that. The reason I wondered if blood or footprints had been found in the bedroom is because I can't figure out why he would need to go up there.
If he killed her and cleaned up downstairs, what was it he needed in the bedroom?
I wonder if there was a specific reason he went up there and if he removed something from that room.

Imo
I haven't read all the posts yet, but, the answer is yes.
He needed to find that gun he gave back to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams