CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. And the original post had to do with KK’s alibi, and this was supposed to support that MG’s story changed (which would throw it into question).

The fact that KK’s alibi isn’t solely based on MG, notwithstanding.

MG merely came forward with additional information regarding events that followed her initial interview.

I said that she had insisted on making a whole new statement directly to the FBI. I have no idea what that statement says or what she may have changed. I said we will have to wait until she reveals those changes in trial testimony. I abbreviated "It's My Opinion". Why are you putting words in my mouth that I didn't say?

I said that she had insisted on making a whole new statement directly to the FBI. I have no idea what that statement says or what she may have changed. I said we will have to wait until she reveals those changes in trial testimony. I abbreviated "It's My Opinion". Why are you putting words in my mouth that I didn't say?
I’m not. Here’s your post:

"Her Dad didn't notice anything different on Thanksgiving."
The confirmed location of KK in Idaho has only been the exchange of vehicles at approximately 3:30 pm on November 23rd in the WalMart lot in Jerome, Idaho. However, since the arrest of PF on December 21, 2018 MG voluntarily contacted the FBI directly, and gave an entirely new statement to them. We will not know the details of that statement until MG reveals them in trial testimony. IMO

According to the warrant, this statement had to do with KK confessing that she lied to MG.

Thats it. It doesn’t negate her previous statement, or change anything in regard to where KK was on the dates in question.

It also doesn’t mean she wasn’t entirely forthcoming the first time, as this new information came after that interview was conducted.

Twitter: Kenney says she helped clean up Kelsey's house described "bloody footprints all over " & it took "three to four hours" to clean up. Kenney says she purposely left blood spatter in certain areas of the house for investigators to find.
Yes, but I had not heard the upstairs bedroom mentioned before. "All over" does not necessarily include the upstairs. Imo

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Kelsey Berreth went missing from her home in Woodland Park on November 22 last year. Since then, her disappearance has uncovered an alleged mistress, murder plots and brutal killing.

It was put on the record early on in the case that the DA's office was not seeking the death penalty. Fourth Judicial District Attorney Dan May explained the decision came after speaking with the Attorney General's office.

"We are not seeking the death penalty in this case, but we did consult with the Attorney General's office. It was their legal opinion that we had no aggravators," he explained.

The trial is set to start on October 28 and will last three weeks. Krystal Lee is anticipated to testify at the trial.

Kelsey Berreth murder case: Trial for Patrick Frazee begins Monday

Thanks for linking this article!

Speaking of linking articles, we're going to need someone to keep a sharp eye out for The Daily Mail's ace reporter, Chris Spargo, and provide timely links to all articles he posts r/t PF's trial.

In a public hearing that no one was able to view, tape, tweet, or even attend, it was unanimously decided by everyone not present that you were the best person for the job.

You're on Spargo Watch.

TIA.

IIR it was Breckinridge where KK disposed of her burner phone. It seems that DA May made reference to PF contacting another Hitter to kill KB in Breckinridge. Nothing more has been brought forth about the other Hitter. One question would be is the Hitter in custody? Next question is the Hitter a witness? I find it interesting that this was mentioned and not looked into more. Was the other Hitter supposed to take out KK when she goes through Breckinridge on the way the home? DA May also made mention of another young women missing. Made it sound like he was looking into a connection. MOO is PF could be connected to more dirt than this trial. He may actually have others in the community who are involved with him and support him. Hope I am wrong and none of his deep friends end up on the jury.

Speaking of linking articles, we're going to need someone to keep a sharp eye out for The Daily Mail's ace reporter, Chris Spargo, and provide timely links to all articles he posts r/t PF's trial.

In a public hearing that no one was able to view, tape, tweet, or even attend, it was unanimously decided by everyone not present that you were the best person for the job.

You're on Spargo Watch.

TIA.
I’m preemptively angry for what we will read in his next piece of drivel.

It never ceases to amaze me that he’s been able to make a career out of rewriting the work of real reporters, and completely screwing it up.

IIR it was Breckinridge where KK disposed of her burner phone. It seems that DA May made reference to PF contacting another Hitter to kill KB in Breckinridge. Nothing more has been brought forth about the other Hitter. One question would be is the Hitter in custody? Next question is the Hitter a witness? I find it interesting that this was mentioned and not looked into more. Was the other Hitter supposed to take out KK when she goes through Breckinridge on the way the home? DA May also made mention of another young women missing. Made it sound like he was looking into a connection. MOO is PF could be connected to more dirt than this trial. He may actually have others in the community who are involved with him and support him. Hope I am wrong and none of his deep friends end up on the jury.

In the context of the Tweet, I think this hitman is referring to KK.

Had there been another hitman, there’s no way we wouldn’t have heard about this person before now.

This person would be yet another devastating witness against PF, but I don’t think they exist.

May says a certain statement is in a relevant time period, when they believe Frazee is soliciting Krystal Kenney to commit murder. There’s another statement suggesting Frazee met with a hitman in Breckenridge, showing the planning here. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
Sam Kraemer on Twitter

Blood in the living room, where the murder allegedly occurred.

Blood in the bathroom, which supports the cleanup.

We haven’t heard about any blood in the bedroom though.

KK has an alibi that puts her many hundreds of miles away at the time of the murder.
Wasn't the blood soaked bible in her bedroom?

Wasn't the blood soaked bible in her bedroom?

Here’s a Tweet about the bedroom.

Slater also says Kenney was instructed to clean Berreth’s bedroom on the second floor. Kenney found large bloody footprints all over the house, per Slater. She says it took 3-4 hours to clean. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
Sam Kraemer on Twitter

And Bible.

She collected a stuff animal, tin foil on top of cinnamon rolls, some of Kaylee’s toys and some cookie cutters that Frazee told her to clean. She put those in trash bags, along with curtains, pillows & a Bible with blood on it, and discarded those items. @KOAA #KrystalKenney
Sam Kraemer on Twitter

So unless there’s more information somewhere, it doesn’t appear we know for a fact where the Bible was.

Last edited:
WalMart IS an alibi, for the time until 3:17 pm, when he presumably left the parking lot (based on time-stamped checkout at 3:13 pm). His truck never left the lot until then. LE's observance of a red truck with a white tote going past the furniture store at around 3:00 pm means nothing at all. A long distance still of a security camera photo of a figure in a white shirt or top is proof that a figure in a white shirt or top was at KB's door. Nothing more and nothing less. IMO
Didn't the neighbour see PF's truck parked there, at KB's condo too?

Last edited:
Didn't the neighbour see PF's truck parked there, at KB's condo too?

His truck was there, when he picked up his daughter. The neighbor's Arlo camera caught him standing, holding the baby, alongside of KB at her door. She was holding a poinsettia IMO

Yes, but I had not heard the upstairs bedroom mentioned before. "All over" does not necessarily include the upstairs. Imo
I don't want to c&p it all, and no dog in this (because I don't believe KK's "bloodbath" story at all), but rereading the media tweets on page 83 of the Prelim thread covers stairs, floors, bedroom, bloody footprints, large footprints. HTH but may not resolve the question. We are all reviewing a LOT pending this big trial :)

Deceased/Not Found - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

BBM. It's not even that big: 742 Sq Ft: Teller County Property Records Database

I agree with you, I think 4 hours is pretty realistic. KK didn't have to do many tasks that cleaners typically do such as dust the baseboards, dust ceiling fans and light fixtures, dust blinds, make beds, scrub soap scum from shower walls, Scrub calcium deposits in toilets, clean burned on food in ovens, polish wood furniture, polish appliances, vacuum carpets, etc. She was only trying to get rid of all appearance of blood so that the house looked "normal". She pretty much only cleaned where she saw blood. And she missed spots in the bathroom which were seen by KB's family members. A professional cleaner would have wiped the outside of the toilet down-- that's pretty basic cleaning bathrooms 101. When there was blood on things she couldn't clean such as fabric on pillows, curtains, or toys she simply removed those items and threw them away in a trash bag. I think she threw away the bath mat too. She left several spots of blood that she was able to point out to LE later. If she had been cleaning as a paying job she would have been fired. She took short cuts that normal house cleaners wouldn't dream of doing. Between the short cuts, the poor cleaning job and the small size of the home I can easily see her getting it done in 3 or 4 hours. MOO.

KK had to be madder than a wet hen at having to clean the mess and felt she was home-free with a half-done job since Patrick couldn't exactly show back up there to check her work.

Bet she even had time to bake a plethora of cinnamon rolls and chow down.

Last edited:

You're on Spargo Watch.

TIA.
Spargo already has a plethora of articles written and ready to launch.
No need to wait for the facts!

I, however, do second the nomination for MG to do the linking!

I don't want to c&p it all, and no dog in this (because I don't believe KK's "bloodbath" story at all), but rereading the media tweets on page 83 of the Prelim thread covers stairs, floors, bedroom, bloody footprints, large footprints. HTH but may not resolve the question. We are all reviewing a LOT pending this big trial :)

Deceased/Not Found - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*
Yes, thanks, just read that. The reason I wondered if blood or footprints had been found in the bedroom is because I can't figure out why he would need to go up there.
If he killed her and cleaned up downstairs, what was it he needed in the bedroom?
I wonder if there was a specific reason he went up there and if he removed something from that room.

Imo

OCT 25, 2019
Kelsey Berreth Murder: Jury Selection In Patrick Frazee Trial Begins Monday
Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday in the trial of a Colorado man accused of murdering the mother of his child. ... Opening statements in the case are not expected to take place until Friday, Nov. 1, at the earliest.

[...]

Investigators spoke to three other people besides Lee, according to the affidavit. Each claimed to know details about a plan Frazee was developing to kill Berreth. It is unclear whether any of the interviewees could have prevented the murder contacting law enforcement before police started the search for her.

[...]

KK had to be madder than a wet hen at having to clean the mess and felt she was home-free with a half-done job since Patrick couldn't exactly show back up there to check her work.

Bet she even had time to bake a plethora of cinnamon rolls and chow down.

IMO I have always envisioned KK angry while cleaning, which is why I feel like she left some blood on purpose, but again purely IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir