CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelsey Berreth Murder: Jury Selection In Patrick Frazee Trial Begins Monday

"Investigators spoke to three other people besides Lee, according to the affidavit. Each claimed to know details about a plan Frazee was developing to kill Berreth. It is unclear whether any of the interviewees could have prevented the murder contacting law enforcement before police started the search for her."

So who are the other three?
1. An Idaho Lawyer,
2. His wife,
3. and his Paralegal employee (friend of KK).

How did he get angry enough at cattle to want to beat them like that? They are the most peaceful, compliant animals. I don't understand this monster one bit.
I think I can answer that one.

Cattle can be stubborn and sometimes they don't do what you want them to.
Patrick doesn't like that. He needs to be in control.

So he takes it out on whatever gets in his way like he did to the horse, the nurse at the hospital when he couldn't hold his baby, and just like he did to Kelsey when she wouldn't allow him to have custody.

Imo

Imo

<snipped for focus>

No. That’s the best thing about all of this.

PF standing there, convinced the jury is about to render a verdict of “not guilty,” and then he gets sucker punched in the gut. “We the jury find the defendant, Patrick Frazee, guilty of the count of murder in the first degree.” Then 7 other guilty verdicts will be read.

Of course he’ll show no emotion, because he’s every part the “evil robot” that Chris Watts was.
Well let's hope that's what happens and that the jury does not have the head in blender mentality.

I am really glad that Kelsey's Mom got at least one last phone call with her on Thanksgiving. This is going to be so hard for them. They have shown amazing restraint and class.

I don't know how CB is going to be able to take the stand and not want to tackle PF. It just seems so cruel, that in order for Kelsey to get justice, that her mother has to take the stand and be in the same room as that demon varmint from hell.
I can't even imagine...but I'm sure she will do it for her daughter and lil grand daughter.
I thought of KB all last Thanksgiving, and I'm sure I will this one as well. It's just so sad and should never have happened...and of course, could have been stopped by several people but never was.

I love newspaper reports that contain the phrase "the bartender said". We just don't see as many of them,as we used to, back in the day. JMO
I know what your mean...especially me being a teetotaler. :) BUT I like it when the bartenders/regular Joe's speak up. (Me, also a regular Joe/sephine).
Its way worse when everyone clams up. Like the fictitious Stepford(sp?) Wives.

Patrick Frazee is set to stand trial for the murder of Kelsey Berreth. Here's what we know about the case so far.

Hands-down, the linked article above published today is the best case summary I've seen online, short of @Tippy Lynn's Most Excellent Timeline, of course.

The article provides a comprehensive overview of the case, including:
  • Copies of search warrants
  • Cell info
  • Video of interview w/ CB
  • Video of pcs by DA May
  • Content of text messages b/t KB and PF phones
Superb read for anyone wanting a refresher, as well as for anyone new to this case.
Lots of source material provided.

Highly recommend!

JMO.

Last edited:
I think I can answer that one.

Cattle can be stubborn and sometimes they don't do what you want them to.
Patrick doesn't like that. He needs to be in control.

So he takes it out on whatever gets in his way like he did to the horse, the nurse at the hospital when he couldn't hold his baby, and just like he did to Kelsey when she wouldn't allow him to have custody.

Imo

Imo
Seems that way. Gotta have things his way.
He never heard of sacrificing for the best of others (love).

Patrick Frazee is set to stand trial for the murder of Kelsey Berreth. Here's what we know about the case so far.

Hands-down, the linked article above published today is the best case summary I've seen online, short of @Tippy Lynn's Most Excellent Timeline, of course.

• Cell info
  • Video of pcs by DA May
Superb read for anyone wanting a refresher, as well as for anyone new to this case.

Highly recommend!

JMO.

Agreed! Was just coming here to share this. There are some new nuggets of information to tide us over until the trial starts tomorrow.

Buckle up, this is going to be a doozy!

• Cell info
  • Video of pcs by DA May

Highly recommend!

JMO.

Great find @GordianKnot than can also be referenced often (i.e., unlimited access vs DP)! Added the 9News link to media thread. ;)

I don't think I ever saw it at all back when it was posted. I thought at one time there was a video that wasn't verified to be KK that was removed.
I can't remember now but either way I would also like to see the one that is being discussed.

If I remember correctly - a local, WP blogger was first to post an "unconfirmed" video from Sonic window, and after WPPD/CBI became more involved in the case all the alleged Sonic videos started disappearing. MOO

• Cell info
  • Video of pcs by DA May

Highly recommend!

JMO.
Very good article! One thing I hadn't heard before was (snipped and BBM from the above article)....

Later that afternoon, Kenney said she went with Frazee to retrieve the box containing Berreth’s body, and watched as he burned it, her purse and the baseball bat inside a silo on his property.

Very good article! One thing I hadn't heard before was (snipped and BBM from the above article)....

Later that afternoon, Kenney said she went with Frazee to retrieve the box containing Berreth’s body, and watched as he burned it, her purse and the baseball bat inside a silo on his property.

While it's a great article, no MSM reporter is infallible, and this appears to be an error by the reporter.

The arrest affidavit describes is as being a trough vs. a silo.

I actually think the writer misinterpreted/mislabeled what the Arrest Affidavit described as a "round aluminum structure" that would hold approximately 100 gallons to be a silo.
It appears as though the writer saw the words "round aluminum structure" and thought to themselves, "That sounds like a silo!"

The reporter should have stuck with the term used in the affidavit, i.e, "trough," vs. trying to come up with their own descriptive term, i.e., "silo."

The two aren't synonymous.

Close, but no cigar...I'm sticking with the affidavit's description of it as a trough.

JMO.

Last edited:
It's so weird to think that after a few more Mondays we'll see justice for Kelsey and her family and they'll be able to begin the healing process.

I remember Holly Bobo's mother saying she saw her husband smile for the first time in years when the verdict was read.

I pray that the rest of this family's days are spent laughing at BabyK and comparing her antics to those of her mother as a child.

God bless them and help all of us to be kind to each other and avoid swinging verbal bats at those who disagree with our musings. May there be a plethora of forgiveness for past snipes.

Here's to Monday and Justice! Cowboy's going down!
That little one has got to be a mega huge blessing! And they're so cute as toddlers.

Why would there be a silo on his property? Aren't silos used on a farm? I'm not a farmer, myself, so I don't know. Just asking.

It appears as though the writer saw the words "round aluminum structure" and thought to themselves, "That sounds like a silo!"

Agree -- author's misinterpretation.

But have also heard ground pits referred to as silos.

In this case - we saw photos of the actual trough to confirm this was no grain storage tower.

MOO

In 2016 and 2017, several workers in separate factory dairy milking operations in the Fresno, California vicinity were arrested, charged and convicted of animal abuse charges for hitting cows with metal rods.
Perhaps setting a legal precedent?
https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article129440179.html

Key words here "supervisor told authorities he saw the farmworker hitting a cow with a metal pipe."

Specific to this case, Judge alluded to no police reports about allegations PF abused animals, for not allowing this information as evidence.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member