Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Random question, if they return PF’s truck to him and put a tracker on it do they have to disclose that to him? I mean, it seems like they would but then he’d probably just drive another vehicle. Anyone know?
No, they would not reveal its presence. It would however require a warrant, but that could be in the sealed warrant. PF's attorney would certainly tell him that it would be likely that there is a tracker in the truck once returned. They do that because some killers for some reason have a desire to return to the scene of crimes or just drive by. Or if they decide to make an arrest, they can track them down.

in the beginning i totally suspected PF. As of now I'm not so sure. post-pardem depression is a real thing and what if she just dropped off/exchanged her baby and - distraught by several facts - a lifetime of passing off her child for holidays, a broken relationship with the childs father that she could not fix, the fact she could not seek help pharmacologically for depression because of her job (flight instructor), everything was just too much. I pray I am wrong. not sure PF is sophisticated enough to not have anything 'found out' by now. just MOO

Huh? I'm sorry, but I believe many are going off the rails a little in regards to the child. Based on what you posted, working parents, especially business owners, do not have time for their children, therefor they are lacking in the parent department. Especially if they have someone else watch the child for periods of time. I believe that's more than 1/2 of the U.S. There are certainly some stay-at-home moms or dads who are not the greatest parents. I guess my point, that was a pretty broad paint brush stroke on this guys business and his ability to parent.

There also might be reasons the child is with certain people now and not others. We honestly don't know the family dynamic. My opinion of course.

OMG, I never attacked PF as a parent or said he didn't have the ability to parent.

That was never the intention of my post.

My initial post was done to convey the thought that PF shared caretaker duties with his mother - that when he was working, which if you're a rancher or involved in livestock is seven days a week, PF's mother would be K's primary caregiver at their home.

Where there are animals, there are night and day and all-day chores.

The thought behind my post was that PF and KB were not the only ones who had a relationship with K. Her circle of caregivers included/includes PF's mother.

Last edited:
Kelsey told her mom that she was going to dinner with her fiance and her baby. This was posted on the official family fb for this case. It is pretty odd that the fiance didn't miss her at dinner and didn't report her missing, isn't it?

It is incredibly suspicious. The most logical conclusion is that PF came to her home, picked them up and it went south from that point. JMO

I think, because we have so little to go on, we are making a bigger deal out of the cinnamon rolls Then need be. My guess is she got the recipe for them from her mom, got the stuff she needed to make them at Safeway and made them. I notice my own kids frequently ask me for a recipe on a holiday. The things we had from year to year mean holidays to them and they miss them. Maybe her mom made cinnamon rolls each Thanksgiving Morning and she herself had a craving for them.

I don’t like victimizing of victims. There is not one shread of real evidence she had mental problems. Not one!

I pray they find her, one way or the other! I feel so sad for her family!
The cinnamon rolls are significant because they were left out uncovered. This strongly suggests that KB was not planning to be away for long. She would have covered and stored the rolls prior to going out for dinner, IMHO. If she were planning to go on a long-ish trip, say, to Idaho, she would have packed the rolls for a snack. Again, IMHO.

Interesting theory, but isn't it possible someone other than KB could have done the same thing if they were in possession of her phone?

I do not know

I have passcodes on mine
.. they would spend forever sending a message

... KB probably used airplane mode all the time

PF has a "full-fledged farrier" business. It is listed as his primary occupation. Why are you arguing this? PF was the "local guy" when you needed serviced? Do you know how small Florissant is? Have you been there? Do you know how small the population is? That area is desert ranch country backed up to the Rocky Mountains. No one who is listed as a farrier sits around waiting for a call to put shoes on old Midnight. You've got to hustle for a living. You've got to be at stock shows and rodeos and fairgrounds. We know PF was a competitive roper.

PF is also a cattle broker. A cattle broker goes out and networks, finds cattle to buy and sell. That is a job that also requires hustling for a living. Who drags their baby out to stranger's ranches to inspect their livestock for sale? Do you leave them in the truck when you're watching them go through the chute for vaccinations? Do you set their carrier on the ground where there are snakes? How about all the manure and horse flies?

PF's mother is at home in a nice house, able to care for his daughter while he is at work. Why are people insisting that wouldn't have happened?

I don't think anyone is insisting it couldn't have happened. They are just trying to distinguish between multiple different reports that PF might be the primary caregiver now vs. that his mom or another party might be. Especially because it's been reported, but not confirmed to my knowledge, that his mother has some health issues that might make that tricky. So I think we are mostly just curious if you have a way of knowing/confirming the mother doesn't have those health issues and is the full-time caregiver?

Also, thanks for clarifying that you believe his full-time occupation in 2018 is a farrier. I hadn't seen that confirmed anywhere, but if you can share that link, I will GLADLY concede that. Again, just trying to distinguish fact from opinion so we don't end up building future premises on false assumptions.

Hi all,

Random question, if they return PF’s truck to him and put a tracker on it do they have to disclose that to him? I mean, it seems like they would but then he’d probably just drive another vehicle. Anyone know?
They do not have to disclose if they put a tracker on his vehicle. They would need a warrant to do so.

Maybe they did have dinner together. Is it possible KB baked the cinnamon rolls on 11/23?

If they did, I wish PF would tell that to the police.

I'm not sure on the cinnamon rolls. I would like to know how her family knows she made them for breakfast. If she told her mom in one of those two phone calls she made to her that morning that they had just finished eating cinnamon rolls then that could be why it was alarming to find those rolls left out and uncovered. But I'm not sure how it is known that they were made for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning-- that's what we are being told by family. It could be an assumption on their part that they were made for Thanksgiving breakfast. It could be a family tradition. We don't know.

ETA: Or what Seattle1 said: CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Last edited:
If they did have dinner together, I would think he could have said - we had dinner. I do not believe he did - so am speculating they did not eat together. IMO that Safeway trip was her last

I'm just wondering if it's possible that KB baked the cinnamon rolls on 11/23? Just because PF said the exchange happened on T-Day doesn't make it true. Especially if he has something to hide.

The whole farrier bringing babies to work argument seems odd to me. Are we just out of things to dissect?

I went out to the barn earlier to pay my farrier. He didn't have a baby with him.... My limited and personal opinion is a farrier might bring an older child, or a baby if say a barn person or owner said bring the baby we haven't seen them, I'll get baby snuggles while you work. Just a regular day of shoeing, I don't see it happening. They are busy working with 1200 pound animals and equipment that's tough with an infant, and if they hot shod that smell and smoke is horrendous!

One more nothing to add to the conversation. Our farrier had 30 take or give horses to do, at $160 a pop. If a farrier had a few bigger barn's to do, that's not bad money on top of his other streams of income. There are several show barn's in the florrisaint, springs, larkspur area. I have no clue, if PF works with any of them, but there are plenty of opportunities in that area and a good Farrer is worth their weight in gold. No feet, no horse.

All MOO

PFs DNA on the rolls, would place him in the townhouse

If there was a crime ... it happened at the townhouse, his house or somewhere in between

They seem to have eliminated his house.

The rolls could be key
That is only if PF is a person that is not expected to be in Kelsey's house. If everything is as her mother described then it should be expected to find his DNA in her house and it would have no value as evidence. If the relationship was broken and PF didn't have access, e.g. a key to get in, etc. then the presence of his DNA may or may not be of any value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3