CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to see how an unknown assailant could be involved.

Thank you
So an unknown assailant sent two text messages to buy time and misdirect the investigation?

This person would have also gotten awfully lucky that PF didn’t report her missing, only increasing the delay that this UNSUB was trying to cause in the first place, with those text messages.

No one gets that lucky.

Last edited:
I am starting to see how an unknown assailant could be involved.

Thank you

Though, I imagine she would have frequently texted the fiancé, fight or not/trip or no, because he had baby. And not hearing from her would have caused him to think that something was off. Curious if he sent texts out asking what’s up etc. Especially, if there was not a breakup or fight. His response is off no matter how I reason it.

in the beginning i totally suspected PF. As of now I'm not so sure. post-pardem depression is a real thing and what if she just dropped off/exchanged her baby and - distraught by several facts - a lifetime of passing off her child for holidays, a broken relationship with the childs father that she could not fix, the fact she could not seek help pharmacologically for depression because of her job (flight instructor), everything was just too much. I pray I am wrong. not sure PF is sophisticated enough to not have anything 'found out' by now. just MOO
None of that is more likely than her 'fiancee' doing something IMO.

"Cheryl Berreth said she spoke to her daughter on Thanksgiving morning, just a couple of hours before she seen grocery shopping with her baby, and that she had given no indication she was heading up to Idaho.

“She needed a recipe, she had something she wanted to make that afternoon,” Cheryl told Inside Edition.

“There was the possibility of going out for (Thanksgiving) dinner.”"

Strange twists and turns of missing pilot mum case

Mrs. Berreth doesn't define who Kelsey might be going out to dinner with. It could have been PF. Or it might have been a coworker, friend, someone from her church or even by herself. If someone has a link that says dinner was with PF please link it up. I like to stay fact-based.

PF has a "full-fledged farrier" business. It is listed as his primary occupation. Why are you arguing this? PF was the "local guy" when you needed serviced? Do you know how small Florissant is? Have you been there? That area is desert ranch country backed up to the Rocky Mountains. No one who is listed as a farrier sits around waiting for a call to put shoes on old Midnight. You've got to hustle for a living. You've got to be at stock shows and rodeos and fairgrounds. We know PF was a competitive roper.

PF is also a cattle broker. A cattle broker goes out and networks, finds cattle to buy and sell. That is a job that also requires hustling for a living. Who drags their baby out to stranger's ranches to inspect their livestock for sale? Do you leave them in the truck when you're watching them go through the chute for vaccinations? Do you set their carrier on the ground where there are snakes? How about all the manure and horse flies?

PF's mother is at home in a nice house, able to care for his daughter while he is at work. Why are people insisting that wouldn't have happened?

Do you have a link that shows how much he worked at each of his businesses?

The cinnamon rolls are significant because they were left out uncovered. This strongly suggests that KB was not planning to be away for long. She would have covered and stored the rolls prior to going out for dinner, IMHO. If she were planning to go on a long-ish trip, say, to Idaho, she would have packed the rolls for a snack. Again, IMHO.
i can’t imagine making cinnnamon rolls in the morning for myself and a 14 month old. Did he stay there the night before and was there in the AM for rolls? And what did he do for Thanksgiving?

So an unknown assailant sent two text messages to buy time and misdirect the investigation?

This person would have also gotten awfully lucky that PF didn’t report her missing, only increasing the delay that this UNSUB was trying to cause with those text messages.

No one gets that lucky.

For example ...The phone is in her purse ... she takes a walk... somebody steals her purse for gas money ... she resists ... she is pushed into a culvert ... the vagabond drives on ... in Idaho, he sees the purse in the backseat ... checks for any more money and throws it away ... a kid picks up the purse on the side of the road.

Tries to turn on the phone

All it does is send out two texts that she placed in the phone Thursday afternoon

Kid throws phone away not knowing it pinged a tower and sent a couple texts

Since her cars are accounted for and no crime seen in her townhome, I am sure she willingly walked outside to meet someone, or maybe to throw away trash or get something from her car. Could have been the fiancé for dinner or he lured her, asking her to bring something out for the baby. Or she met someone who she was going to ride with... which probably would show up on her phone or email. Or was just plain snatched in front of her place by a possibly unknown person.
The cars being present and no crime scene are evidence that supports KB willingly leaving for dinner with PF and the baby. They took his truck, which has since been seized.

An unknown assailant wouldn't bother with the texts and ping. JMO

Ruling unlikely unknown person out...

I’m sure she walked out on her own to hand something off or to go to dinner, and was either pulled into or got into a vehicle. And there is a third location.

And if she had her purse and cell, then she was probably going to dinner... and whomever she went to dinner with is the person that knows where she is now.

Maybe she was shopping last minute to prepare for dinner at her place. PF then came over, they had dinner, he stayed the night, they had cinnamon rolls the next morning and went Xmas tree hunting. This makes sense to me. I don't know why.
That would make sense if that is what happened but I believe LE said he told them -through his attorney I presume since he has not sat down with them yet - he saw her last when they exchanged the baby on Thanksgiving - I am sure it is in the media thread.

For example ...The phone is in her purse ... she takes a walk... somebody steals her purse for gas money ... she resists ... she is pushed into a culvert ... the vagabond drives on ... in Idaho, he sees the purse in the backseat ... checks for any more money and throws it away ... a kid picks up the purse on the side of the road.

Tries to turn on the phone

All it does is send out two texts that she placed in the phone Thursday afternoon

Kid throws phone away not knowing it pinged a tower and sent a couple texts
That’s awfully unlikely.

There’s a much more likely explanation, one that is far simpler.

The UNSUB and PF are one in the same.

If someone wanted to get rid of a body in CO an abandoned mine would be a place to consider. Some of these mines are so deep and so remote they would literally get tired of looking for the person. Colorado has approximately 23,000 abandoned mines. You just need to pick one and yes, the area around where the principals are located has tons of them as Cripple Creek, not far from there, was a huge mining mecca back in the day. If you click on "Historic Mining Districts" and click on Teller County, that is where Woodland Park is located you will see. People even go there to commit suicide as they know they will most likely never be found.

http://coloradogeologicalsurvey.org/mineral-resources/abandoned-mine-lands/

That would make sense if that is what happened but I believe LE said he told them -through his attorney I presume since he has not sat down with them yet - he saw her last when they exchanged the baby on Thanksgiving - I am sure it is in the media thread.
My theory is based on the assumption that PF is lying about when the last time he saw KB was.

This is the slipperiest of slopes. The cinnamon roll thing needs to go quietly away.
If I disappeared right now, as I sit here and stare at my messy kitchen, LE would be like: Well, she made coffee 10 times, and fed her cat, and had Samosas...but left one out...a week ago...so that means she disappeared...sometime before the cat died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand