CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap! You are correct. It does seem a little odd for there not to be any search parties organized. If it weren't for that ping in Idaho, I bet there would be searches around Woodland Park.
It's been nearly a month. There were no search parties using volunteers for Mollie Tibbetts after the first week. She was found several miles from her community and LE was led to the location by the accused. JMO

Last edited:
Exactly. We’re all familiar with people going off and killing themselves.

We’re familiar with situations where people walk away from their lives.

We’re familiar with foul play.

The latter is now my focus, as there are things that pretty clearly point in that direction.

This case doesn’t have any similarities to situations where the first two scenarios have occurred.

Those things happen, but not in this way.

Not with these facts, scarce as they may be.

This case doesn't have similarities to situations where the first two scenarios have occurred that we are permitted to talk about. I'll leave it at that.

As for foul play, we have to, ISTM, keep our eyes open for black swans.

This makes me wonder about the possibility that PF took KB and baby to Idaho...either under duress or with a story..."Hey, let's go surprise your family with our engagement!" and has her text...or he does...and disappears her at some point...then drives back. Could it even have been in one of her cars? Do we know if her cars were both there the entire time? Lots of holes though.

That would bring me back to those cinnamon rolls.

BTW, wasn't it mentioned that CB said she also "loved her dog?" Where was the dog found?

Some similarities. Neither family had any idea suicide was on their minds. None at all.
Jennifer takes the car to do errands and Leanne goes for a walk with her backpack carrying rope.
It happens.

I've come back to this theory in my head many many times, because there are pieces that lead me there. Every single time I hit the brick wall of the phone ping and texts 3 days later in addition to her cars being at home and no plane missing. It steers me back every single time.

Genuine question: how are you overcoming those 2 things in that thought process?

Thanks and MOO

Patrick Frazee spotted in public at waste management facility, police return to his property

Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.

ohhhh boy.

Are they looking for something in the septic system?

Great guess.

I have a septic tank and the location of that digging would be just about right for a septic tank. If it is slightly downhill from the home then I would be certain of it because they typically like to put them slightly on the downgrade slope.

Patrick Frazee spotted in public at waste management facility, police return to his property

Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.

ohhhh boy.
Wow. This is encouraging though:

“The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.”

I’m glad they’re not taking their eyes off him.

That's a disturbing thought.

ohhhh boy.

Well that's not very smart at all. Did he really think he wasn't being watched and those that helped him need a visit too.

This is a narrative that is based on pure speculation.

It’s fine to be critical of law enforcement if you have something to back it up.

Just because the investigation isn’t going in a direction that you want it to go, doesn’t mean it is headed in the wrong direction.
I guess the back up would be that perhaps LE has no idea what happened to Kelsey.
They had no idea who killed Mollie T until some farmer handed in a video.
They have said they have no idea what happened to the Closs family. They are stymied.
Could it be there is not much to go on so they continue on the baby daddy because he's available???
Chris Watts is burning on everybody's mind right now. I would hate to be the SO of a missing woman.
The following comes to mind; I do not know whether to *advertiser censored* or go blind. by word genie ... This is a phrase used when someone is confused and cannot decide between two choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston