CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally caught up with the 496 posts I just read in about 2 1/2 hours....

This struck me as "odd" - what "possessions" did Kelsey have over at his house, when she wasn't even allowed in, plus she had her own apt. ?? Besides the gun.

Oh GOOD!! :D Take good notes!!

He said he returned her gun, house and car keys.
Can’t believe much he says though.

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
More from day two of #PatrickFrazee's murder trial:
-Credit union manager details suspicious interaction with Frazee
-Verizon employee says he seemed paranoid
-Camera footage from #KelseyBerreth's neighbor caught action at her front door
5:38 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
If you're a little lost on the timeline of events regarding #KelseyBerreth's disappearance and #PatrickFrazee's murder trial, we have a full timeline here, going all the way back to 2016: Kelsey Berreth case timeline: Everything we know so far
5:51 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Hello all! I am hoping to make it to the trial next week. Currently out of town. But very actively watching all the news and reports, like I am sure you all are. Thank god for Sam Kramer!!!
That is great news and it's nice to see you! Looking forward to what you have to share with us. :)

This is my hope but months ago when we were speculating about this several sleuthers posted MSM where children of convicted killers were forced to have prison visitation - it’s a possibility but am sure CB will explore all methods available to not allow this to happen IMO
Yeah, I think you're right. The Berreth's will do whatever they can legally to protect baby K. Also I think because PF killed the mother of his child it won't be an issue IMO.

I found this from childwelfare.gov...(BBM)
"A felony conviction of the parent(s) for a crime of violence against the child or another family member is a ground for termination in every State, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands."

Seriously did he not remember all his in and out visits that day? Yet he had his buddy pick up a package so he wasn’t seen on camera ?? Can he be the dumbest criminal ever?? I believe yes he can IMO
ETA I’m referring to the tweet upthread about the 11 times PF is on camera that day

Sorry, I’m a little behind. I would bet that RS was the person who saw the cameras. I think RS was an accessory after the fact. He tried to helped him get away with murder! AJMO

This is my hope but months ago when we were speculating about this several sleuthers posted MSM where children of convicted killers were forced to have prison visitation - it’s a possibility but am sure CB will explore all methods available to not allow this to happen IMO
When he is sentenced and the key is thrown away CB will go back home miles and miles away. It would cost money to even bring her granddaughter to see him in prison and he (pf) won't afford it. His mother won't get any rights imo. I believe CB will file for adoption, terminating PF's rights. jmo

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

Replying to
@KKTV11News
Sheila is not in the courtroom. Erin is but sits in front so I can’t see her well. Krystal won’t be here until she has to testify. As for #PatrickFrazee he’s been taking a lot of notes. I haven’t seen much of an expression out of him.

I can see him writing down what he should have done differently for his new book “If I Had Killed Her”!

Hello all! I am hoping to make it to the trial next week. Currently out of town. But very actively watching all the news and reports, like I am sure you all are. Thank god for Sam Kramer!!!
SO happy to hear from you!!! LOVED all the pics you posted for us. Thank you! Safe travels and can't wait to hear your reports :)

I am leaning towards the defense explanation for why they went to the bank to ask for video is going to be that it was an innocent investigation by PF as to answer a question that LE had asked him, but he didn't know the answer to. And the defense will counter with such explanation as that the first answer was flippant, and then he himself was trying to help the investigation .

The Kelsey Berreth murder case: Camera spotted Patrick Frazee at Berreth's place 11 times on day of alleged killing, investigator testifies

"But Woodland Park police corporal Dena Currin said Frazee expressed no concern for Berreth’s welfare and that he was hazy on when he met with Berreth to pick up their daughter."

I believe the defense may also state that he was merely trying to help the investigation when he went to the Verizon store... on the 11th/12th? I'll have to swim upstream as to the date.

The defense knows all the times, so it will be very interesting on cross for the person who was left on the stand, and those moving forward.

This is a SS from Sam on his FB page.

Question: "Sam, Do you have a list of the times Patrick was caught on the camera? Thanks!"

Answer: "Yes! Here’s a screenshot from my notes."

Sam Kraemer TV

Attachments

• 74883001_2537766559649282_7399986341838061568_n.jpg
    74883001_2537766559649282_7399986341838061568_n.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 459
Lance Benzel on Twitter
Stay tuned today as we learn more about surveillance footage that allegedly puts #PatrickFrazee at #KelseyBerreth's town house on day she was last seen.
7:27 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Lance Benzel on Twitter
The neighbor whose surveillance camera recorded #PatrickFrazee was at her mother's house for Thanksgiving. Her camera -- sensitive to light and sound -- "triggered" 27 times that day, compared to four times on Nov. 21 and three times on Nov. 23. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
7:31 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Lance Benzel on Twitter
WHAT'S NEXT THIS MORNING: Defense could challenge DA investigator's identification of #PatrickFrazee in the footage or the methods he used to reconstruct deleted material from a phone. Could also dispute the time and location of #KelseyBerreth's murder.
7:34 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Stay tuned today as we learn more about surveillance footage that allegedly puts #PatrickFrazee at #KelseyBerreth's town house on day she was last seen.
7:27 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Lance Benzel on Twitter
The neighbor whose surveillance camera recorded #PatrickFrazee was at her mother's house for Thanksgiving. Her camera -- sensitive to light and sound -- "triggered" 27 times that day, compared to four times on Nov. 21 and three times on Nov. 23. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
7:31 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Lance Benzel on Twitter
WHAT'S NEXT THIS MORNING: Defense could challenge DA investigator's identification of #PatrickFrazee in the footage or the methods he used to reconstruct deleted material from a phone. Could also dispute the time and location of #KelseyBerreth's murder.
7:34 AM - 5 Nov 2019

I guess if it triggered 11 times for PF, then it triggered 16 times for KK

It’s horrible enough to plan and carry out a murder. But I don’t want to get into the head of someone who would dismember a body, any body, let alone the mother of his child (yes, I know that he has no empathy for anyone). I certainly hope he did not do that.

Wouldn’t LE have checked the plumbing for blood and tissue residue? I’m not sure how easy it is to rinse that away, unless lye or other chemicals are used.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't someone hear banging of pipes when LE were taking items out of KB's condo. I hope they were just looking for blood and not tissue :(

Lance Benzel on Twitter
You'll recall that live-reporting of any kind is banned at the #PatrickFrazee trial. I will try to publish updates over the morning break. Day 3 of testimony begins at 8:30 a.m. Thus far, 13 witnesses have taken the stand. Many more on the way. #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
7:37 AM - 5 Nov 2019

[URL="https://twitter.com/vicentearenastv/status/1191726298240049152"]Vicente Arenas on Twitter[/URL] (Video)
#Murder #suspect Patrick Frazee shielded by white tent arriving for day 3 of trial for death of fiancee Kelsey Berreth @KDVR @channel2kwgn
9:37 AM - 5 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

NOV 5, 2019
Frazee Trial: Testimony to continue with forensic expert
Testimony will continue Tuesday morning in the murder trial of Patrick Frazee with the court hearing from a forensic expert with the District Attorney's Office.

The forensic expert will testify about surveillance photos from Kelsey Berreth's neighbor that he says shows Frazee was spending a lot of time at Berreth's home on Thanksgiving Day last year.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member