CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOV 5, 2019
Frazee Trial: Testimony to continue with forensic expert
Testimony will continue Tuesday morning in the murder trial of Patrick Frazee with the court hearing from a forensic expert with the District Attorney's Office.

The forensic expert will testify about surveillance photos from Kelsey Berreth's neighbor that he says shows Frazee was spending a lot of time at Berreth's home on Thanksgiving Day last year.

[...]
When I first read this I was thinking forensic expert = blood but it looks like this is just on the surveillance?

I think Sam got better after reading @GoJacks summary on Friday - IMO.

I am leaning towards the defense explanation for why they went to the bank to ask for video is going to be that it was an innocent investigation by PF as to answer a question that LE had asked him, but he didn't know the answer to. And the defense will counter with such explanation as that the first answer was flippant, and then he himself was trying to help the investigation .

The Kelsey Berreth murder case: Camera spotted Patrick Frazee at Berreth's place 11 times on day of alleged killing, investigator testifies

"But Woodland Park police corporal Dena Currin said Frazee expressed no concern for Berreth’s welfare and that he was hazy on when he met with Berreth to pick up their daughter."

I believe the defense may also state that he was merely trying to help the investigation when he went to the Verizon store... on the 11th/12th? I'll have to swim upstream as to the date.

The defense knows all the times, so it will be very interesting on cross for the person who was left on the stand, and those moving forward.
That's an interesting idea but how would they do that without putting PF on the stand? Or is that what you think they will do? MOO
Day 3 of the Trial.
Who's Here For Kelsey?
#JusticeforKelsey!

Yeah, I think you're right. The Berreth's will do whatever they can legally to protect baby K. Also I think because PF killed the mother of his child it won't be an issue IMO.

I found this from childwelfare.gov...(BBM)
"A felony conviction of the parent(s) for a crime of violence against the child or another family member is a ground for termination in every State, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands."
How to Get a Power of Attorney From a Jail Inmate
ETA: this article is about parental rights of custodial parent vs. incarcerated parent - no idea why it says power of attorney

This article focuses on what a mother can do to prevent contact with the father - @gitana1 was involved in this discussion many months ago when CB first was awarded temporary custody of the baby. This custody situation really bothers me so am searching for proof that he will get no visitation or parental rights when he is convicted. That would be ideal IMO. And it goes without saying his family should also be cut off JMO (I wish I could find that thread, lots of really good links and discussion regarding this)

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't someone hear banging of pipes when LE were taking items out of KB's condo. I hope they were just looking for blood and not tissue :(
You're not wrong. That was photojournalist James Dougherty with Denver7.

DEC 20, 2018
James Dougherty on Twitter
.@CBI_Colorado and Woodland Park Police have been going in and out of the home of Kelsey Berreth in Woodland Park, CO. I heard some banging coming from inside which sounded like someone hammering on the walls. #Denver7

Du6FwgEW4AAZBYi.jpg

Du6FwgCX4AIqtHw.jpg

Du6FwgAXQAEXWqW.jpg

Du6Fwf_W4AAhiNy.jpg

9:43 PM - 20 Dec 2018

This is a SS from Sam on his FB page.

Question: "Sam, Do you have a list of the times Patrick was caught on the camera? Thanks!"

Answer: "Yes! Here’s a screenshot from my notes."

Sam Kraemer TV

10 minutes at the front door? I'm scratching my head. Going in and out, yet in between times he had the baby?

I cannot figure this out.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
FRAZEE TRIAL DAY 3: I’ll shoot to share updates in breaks, lunchtime recess & after the day is over. I’ll also do another Facebook live around 8 p.m. (MT). @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
7:14 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Denver7 News on Twitter
Today is day three of the #PatrickFrazee murder trial. We'll have a story published later today. Wondering what happened yesterday?: http://bit.ly/34y7oZk
7:15 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
If you have questions on this case or the ongoing trial, @SamKraemerTV, who works for our news partner in Colorado Springs, will hold a Facebook live. #PatrickFrazee
7:16 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
Back in court this morning for #PatrickFrazee trial. We ended yesterday looking at surveillance footage from the day #KelseyBerreth was allegedly murdered. Here’s my story from yesterday’s testimony: Kelsey Berreth murder case: Officer says Patrick Frazee's seeming lack of concern for missing fiancée stood out
7:23 AM - 5 Nov 2019

DEC 20, 2018
.@CBI_Colorado and Woodland Park Police have been going in and out of the home of Kelsey Berreth in Woodland Park, CO. I heard some banging coming from inside which sounded like someone hammering on the walls. #Denver7

Du6FwgEW4AAZBYi.jpg

Du6FwgCX4AIqtHw.jpg

Du6FwgAXQAEXWqW.jpg

Du6Fwf_W4AAhiNy.jpg

Thanks Pommy!!

DEC 20, 2018

Du6FwgEW4AAZBYi.jpg

Du6FwgCX4AIqtHw.jpg

Du6FwgAXQAEXWqW.jpg

Du6Fwf_W4AAhiNy.jpg

And looking back, I would expect that would have been when they were taking up the floorboards.

Daniela Leon on Twitter
The last witness to testify Monday was an investigator from the @4thJudicialDA. He testified he was able to look at a neighbor’s security system which allegedly caught #Frazee at Berreth’s front door multiple times Thanksgiving 2018- day she went missing
7:23 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
Other interesting testimonies included employees who worked at a Woodland Park cell phone store and bank. #Frazee went to both of these separate locations after #kelseyberreth went missing. Employees notified authorities after their conversation with #Frazee
7:27 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
The bank employee says #Frazee asked her for ATM security footage of him on Thanksgiving Day. He told her his finace went missing that day and needed a trail.
7:29 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
The ATM employee says #frazee told her that #berreth spoke to her mom Nov. 25... that employee basically called him out and said “If she went missing on Thanksgiving why would she have spoken to her mom days later”. She also described #Frazee as abrupt
7:31 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
She said it was odd that there was a “lack of concern” from Berreth’s fiancé.
7:32 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
A Verizon store employee later took the stand and said one of the first things #Frazee told him was to “Don’t believe everything they’re saying about me”. This employee knew Kelsey was missing but didn’t know who Frazee was
7:33 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
He said Frazee asked him “If a phone was destroyed could someone still access the phone.”.... Kelsey Berreth’s phoner last pinged on Nov. 25. Krystal testified she moved her phone. Prosecutors said Friday that Krystal later destroyed the phone.
7:34 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Daniela Leon on Twitter
No word yet on when #KrystalKenney will testify. Remember she’s the prosecutors star witness and Dan May said in a previous press conference that they wouldn’t have even known about the crime if it wasn’t for her.
7:35 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Now I understand all the hype about Sam on KOAA. What an excellent synopsis of the case last night. He really pulled it together.
Boy, is that Judge making things challenging for the reporters, etc.

I'm trying to recall a very high profile case that has been tweets only and not within the court. I can't recall even one. Therefore, I think Sam and the other media are REALLY going all out with their social media and expanding to see if profitable for them to do in the future. Many seemed to up their game on the online reports on the internet. GOOD!

This is a SS from Sam on his FB page.

Question: "Sam, Do you have a list of the times Patrick was caught on the camera? Thanks!"

Answer: "Yes! Here’s a screenshot from my notes."

Sam Kraemer TV
Well, that throws one of my theories right out the door! Thank you. Just going to step out an have my plate of crow pie :p I hear it was being "plucked" yesterday :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mama1996