CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He went to the ranch for dinner then came back I don’t think he left the door unlocked with her body and blood so another lie he told the police about the keys

I don't believe that we have seen any evidence or LE documents or anything else that states that he came back after he went to dinner THAT day after 4 pm to the Franch?

I don't know---only because I imagine myself, being in a messy custody battle with people in another state, trying to wrestle my grand baby away from me---I would not want to take that baby back to that state, if there was any other way to avoid doing so. :eek:

I think I would rather have a loving family member staying back with her in the safety of our own home--I think if the baby woke up every morning in her own bed, and was home with Cb2's husband or someone close, and Skyped with grandma and grandpa every day, she'd be fine. ;)

ETA--Also, I would be afraid to take my grand baby to that town, because if the defendants family found out she was there, they might try an emergency motion to have some visitation with her, knowing she was there.

I'd never want to risk that nightmare.
I would think that CO has Victim’s Services, which would most likely provide a safe place to stay and private day care for the baby. These services may also provide some kind of security for the family.

Especially after months of entering the courthouse without the silly thing!
aaah yes, but they've taken away his bullet proof vest so he can look "normal" for a few weeks. No matter, it's back to green stripes for the rest of his life. Can't come soon enough for me. Myself, I'd like to see him found "guilty as charged" on ALL counts on 11/22/19. THAT, would be fitting!!

I would think that CO has Victim’s Services, which would most likely provide a safe place to stay and private day care for the baby. These services may also provide some kind of security for the family.
There's NO WAY on this earth, I would place baby K into the hands of ANY private daycare, EVER. I suspect the Berreth's feel the same way. Just sayin'.

aaah yes, but they've taken away his bullet proof vest so he can look "normal" for a few weeks. No matter, it's back to green stripes for the rest of his life. Can't come soon enough for me. Myself, I'd like to see him found "guilty as charged" on ALL counts on 11/22/19. THAT, would be fitting!!
ITA! KK will also being wearing Christmas greenery in December although for all too short a time. MOO

I am leaning towards the defense explanation for why they went to the bank to ask for video is going to be that it was an innocent investigation by PF as to answer a question that LE had asked him, but he didn't know the answer to. And the defense will counter with such explanation as that the first answer was flippant, and then he himself was trying to help the investigation .

The Kelsey Berreth murder case: Camera spotted Patrick Frazee at Berreth's place 11 times on day of alleged killing, investigator testifies

"But Woodland Park police corporal Dena Currin said Frazee expressed no concern for Berreth’s welfare and that he was hazy on when he met with Berreth to pick up their daughter."

I believe the defense may also state that he was merely trying to help the investigation when he went to the Verizon store... on the 11th/12th? I'll have to swim upstream as to the date.

The defense knows all the times, so it will be very interesting on cross for the person who was left on the stand, and those moving forward.
The defense can claim he was trying to help with the investigation, but I doubt the jury will believe that.

He wanted to know if the child could be seen in the video if I remember correctly. He wanted to make sure the story he told police matched what he told them.

The most telling is when he said something about having a custody dispute "the day before." He hints that whatever happened to her happened on Thanksgiving and then says Kelsey talked to her mother on Sunday and then says she didn't talk to her mother.

He probably did not yet know yet that LE knew about the text messages between his phone and Kelseys phone and her mothers phone.
That's why he asked Verizon the questions about whether or not messages could be retrieved. Along with all the other messages between he and KK.

So it seems very clear that he was just checking to see how much LE knew about his involvement.

I don't see how the defense can explain that away.

Especially since his good old friend told the bank teller, "Just forget we were ever here."

He must have watched too many gangster movies and not enough true crime movies.

Imo

I see your point, BUT it was not under CB's control at that time. The B's have interim custody now and can choose to do as they will. JMHO
No that wasn't a "point", lol, I guess I didn't phrase that right, I'm new to the case, I was just wondering how CB got the baby away from the Frazees. OK now I see you say they have interim custody, there must have been some court action to get the baby away.

This is a SS from Sam on his FB page.

Question: "Sam, Do you have a list of the times Patrick was caught on the camera? Thanks!"

Answer: "Yes! Here’s a screenshot from my notes."

Sam Kraemer TV
Does it appear that he is trying to avoid,is it the camera angle or something blocking the camera that is prevent front views of PF?

I agree. The situation is just horrible and heartbreaking. I've cried a lot more than I've laughed as I know we all have.
Definitely only funny that PF is such a dufus. It's like he tried to set himself up. I've asked before, wonder if he feels embarrassed at his ridiculousness?
I'm just not so sure how he thought he could get away with it, killing her at the condo?

He also took a huge risk, trusting that Krystal would actually do the clean up. He didn't even worry for a moment that she wouldn't do her part? Did it not ever dawn on him, that maybe she might have had a conscious and would call LE instead of finishing the dirty deed of cleaning his mess?

His cockiness and confidence is just astounding to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clementine123?