CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if he just left KB there on 11/22. Then at a later date, when KK arrived, they dismembered and hauled off body (morbid). That would be the perfect duo to do that, an experienced rancher and a nurse. I’m thinking there will be more ARLO photos in the future. JMO.

BBM
KK looked pretty confident in that Sonic video too, primping herself for her "lover" :eek: I think he had NO doubt she would keep her end of the "bargain." This was a conspiracy with two willing partners, regardless of what she would like us to believe now. JMHO

When I watch the video, I see someone who is overheated and trying to cool down. And maybe trying to calm down, catch their breath, and relax? And play it cool?

She is fussing with her hair, trying to get it off the back of her neck, like one might do when they have been overly warm for awhile. Reaching back for a bottle of water.

Maybe like someone who had been very active, rushing around, carrying things, and other things that would make someone hot and sweaty for an extended period of time and take awhile to cool down and stop sweating.

That’s what I see...

jmo

Im curious about the 11 times too. Wish we could know the times of each one of the 11 times.

Sometimes security cameras are setup to trigger when motion detects. So its possible that some of the 11 times could have been him going in and out around the same time. Or some could be totally different times. We really dont know unless times are listed for each one of the 11 sightings of him on video.
I just saw the list of times on Sam's FB. Some of them are at the same time or within minutes of each other.

He is seen holding the baby at 4:20.

Then at 4:24 and 4:26 he is seen with his back to the camera with no child. Then again at 4:28, 4:29, and 4:30.

Imo

Last edited:
Im curious about the 11 times too. Wish we could know the times of each one of the 11 times.

Sometimes security cameras are setup to trigger when motion detects. So its possible that some of the 11 times could have been him going in and out around the same time. Or some could be totally different times. We really dont know unless times are listed for each one of the 11 sightings of him on video.
Gardenista posted a screenshot from Sam's FB upthread that details the times. MOO

When I watch the video, I see someone who is overheated and trying to cool down. And maybe trying to calm down, catch their breath, and relax? And play it cool?

She is fussing with her hair, trying to get it off the back of her neck, like one might do when they have been overly warm for awhile. Reaching back for a bottle of water.

Maybe like someone who had been very active, rushing around, carrying things, and other things that would make someone hot and sweaty for an extended period of time and take awhile to cool down and stop sweating.

That’s what I see...

jmo
Never saw it, please post link!!!!

I just saw the list of times on Sam's FB. Some of them are at the same time or within minutes of each other.

He is seen without the baby at 4:26.
Then at 4:24 and 4:26 he is seen with his back to the camera with no child. Then again at 4:28, 4:29, and 4:30.

Imo
Probably the start of his nervous twitches jmo

SO TRUE. All I can think of is he didn't think there would be much to clean up and could take care of it himself. Seems he couldn't wait any longer as his rage got the 'best' of him. (Or his rage got the worst of him).
Although he must have had a lot of rage in him to bash her with a bat and dislodging teeth (that's some brutal blows!) but after her brother's statement while testifying about his sister contacting Kelsey about any dirt on PF after their father's death has certainly gotten my arousal that there may be even more to this story...waiting to hear more on this from other witnesses called. Hope the answer won't be "pleading the fifth".

I was one of those that thought perhaps he had lied to KK about where the baby was and that he may have handed her off to someone at Walmart. After Sam's outlining when PF was captured, I am convinced baby K was in the condo.

I'm just getting ready for my "deep fried" crow :)
I've always thought she was, too.
PF was seen holding her at 4:20 at the door.
Then for the next 10 minutes he is seen without her.

So I answered my own question.
I'm guessing he put her in the car and then went back to lock up or check the scene one more time before leaving.
I think he went back later that night to move the body.
Maybe since it was dark it didn't show up on camera.

Imo

No that wasn't a "point", lol, I guess I didn't phrase that right, I'm new to the case, I was just wondering how CB got the baby away from the Frazees. OK now I see you say they have interim custody, there must have been some court action to get the baby away.
Yes, CB went to court to get temporary custody - SF and EF were in attendance as was PF IIRC. She was awarded temporary custody but the County (or whatever jurisdiction it is) has official custody. The official transfer of the baby happened around the time of his arrest - many have speculated she was being taken out of town the day PF was surrounded and arrested but we never have had confirmation of this.
JMO

I'm going to guess part of the testimony today will include the time/date stamp for each occurrence IMO

I am thinking more like a private vetted in home provider.
Yes, but as a mother and grandmother, I can tell you if I (my feelings only) had gone through what the B's have, I could not give my cherished grandchild, my ONLY grandchild into the hands of strangers if I could at all prevent it. This family has been traumatized and it's difficult to trust strangers with your precious child. Remember, the F's were SO cruel to CB in keeping baby K from her after KB's "disappearance." Honestly, I wouldn't put anything past that brood.

He is seen without the baby at 4:26.

Imo

Gardenista posted a screenshot from Sam's FB upthread that details the times. MOO

Thanks everyone. That makes it clear now.

Although he must have had a lot of rage in him to bash her with a bat and dislodging teeth (that's some brutal blows!) but after her brother's statement while testifying about his sister contacting Kelsey about any dirt on PF after their father's death has certainly gotten my arousal that there may be even more to this story...waiting to hear more on this from other witnesses called. Hope the answer won't be "pleading the fifth".

I guess that would depend on whether Kelsey gave her any dirt, or not.

That’s what I see...

jmo
Yes, I didn't see it as her primping her hair or trying to make it look good.
I saw it as anxiously trying to get it off her neck and put it all back in a bun like when you're hot and sweaty after being in the heat or running around.

And especially after it's been tucked under one of those hospital caps they use in the ER.

Imo

This is a SS from Sam on his FB page.

Question: "Sam, Do you have a list of the times Patrick was caught on the camera? Thanks!"

Answer: "Yes! Here’s a screenshot from my notes."

Sam Kraemer TV
I put this in the media thread - I wish we could have a trial evidence thread or something to keep track specifically of these types of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Relentless85