CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"After cleaning up, KK said she put the trash bags near where KB’s Corolla was parked, loaded them into her car, and went to Sonic.".... ergo, why the cadaver dogs hit at her bumper?

She’s just trying to downplay her involvement. There has to be video of KK at KB house, or she went thru that large south facing window.

Wondering if any other cameras caught KK/PF. She (KB) HAD to have left somehow. There are lots of other cameras in town. On storage units, on the HS, on the aquatic center 3 blocks from her house, by the Dinosaur center facing Fairview, at the wood log store on Fairview/24 across from Bierwerks.......

"After cleaning up, KK said she put the trash bags near where KB’s Corolla was parked, loaded them into her car, and went to Sonic.".... ergo, why the cadaver dogs hit at her bumper?
If she accidentally poked a hole with one of the items in the trash bag, it may have transferred "scent" or fluid. She threw that sweater PF used to put around KB's head before he made the first blow, in the garbage, as per his instructions along with all the other items.

All we have seen is after SF2 got there... but no time from SF2 or SF that I recall to date has ever been given as to specifics.
Well, he could not have gotten there until sometime after 4:30, I would think.
His brother claimed he was there around 2:30 which we know is probably not true.
Does anyone remember what time he called his mother?
I wonder if he called her to say he was running late. I also wonder if he told her he had gone out to dinner with Kelsey.

Imo

Ashley Franco on Twitter
There is a gap in the surveillance from about 1 pm to 4pm when no one is shown. Then around 4:20 you see #PatrickFrazee walk out with the couples daughter. Prosecution and defense both asked if this is when the black tote was taken in. Investigator couldn’t tell. @KKTV11News
10:21 AM 5 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
For reference, in the surveillance there is a fence that goes up to Patrick’s waist so you can’t see clearly below the waste due to the fence. Reminder; this is a neighbors surveillance. @KKTV11News
10:22 AM 5 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Right now Cpl Beth Huber is testifying. She was assigned to #KelseyBerreth case on Dec 3. She talks about conversations she had with #PatrickFrazee. She says she remembers Cpl Currie telling her she had an odd conversations the precious day with him. @KKTV11News
10:24 AM 5 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
We’re also getting into surveillance of when #KelseyBerreth was last seen at the Woodland Park Safeway. We just saw a new picture from that surveillance of Kelsey in the bakery area picking up bread. @KKTV11News
10:24 AM 5 Nov 2019

Ashley Franco on Twitter
You’ll remember, investigators found bread on #KelseyBerreth kitchen table when they searched the condo. @KKTV11News
10:25 AM 5 Nov 2019
Ashley Franco on Twitter
Heading back in. Will update at lunch.
10:25 AM 5 Nov 2019

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Pointing to 2 photos from same time— each with dramatically different lighting—public defender Adam Steigerwald turns pointed: “I know you’re a forensic cellphone reconstruction expert, but that’s not the way the sun moves, is it?” #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth
10:21 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Morning notes:
- Defense makes a clear point that not once is Frazee caught on neighbor surveillance carrying the black tote. His clothes also show no blood.
- Defense also pointed out changes in shadows, trying to strike doubt in them.
@KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:21 AM - 5 Nov 2019

I'm two or three pages behind and I know you'll be discussing else by now, but I'd like to know how KK's friends and acquaintances treat her now. Do they still support her or do they shun her? Turn and go the other way when they see her? I know I would. Did her husband/ex? kick her out of his house? I hope so.

Well, he could not have gotten there until sometime after 4:30, I would think.
His brother claimed he was there around 2:30 which we know is probably not true.
Does anyone remember what time he called his mother?
I wonder if he called her to say he was running late. I also wonder if he told her he had gone out to dinner with Kelsey.

Imo
I had thought he called KK and SF around 4:40, but then there's this in the AA:
Page 2
13. The same residential surveillance camera captured an individual that matches the physical description of Frazee at the Berreth's residnece at or about 15:36hrs. It is noted that around this time, Frazee's phone records indicated that he called his mother and Krystal Lee.

eta: Could the 15:36 time quoted have been a typo??

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer on Twitter
- WPPD Corporal Beth Huber took the stand next. She’s working through her work on the case, including surveillance review of Kelsey at Safeway. We saw a new photo of her buying some bread. It seems clear her child is with her.
@KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:22 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
- Prosecutors pointed out that Frazee doesn’t actually exchange custody of the child in the alley, like he told police. The neighbor surveillance shows him at the door 11 times on Nov. 22, between noon and 4:30. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:23 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Huber also emphasized she was looking for Berreth’s purse, keys and gun that Frazee said he gave back to her when serving a search warrant on Berreth’s home. She said they were never found. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:25 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Last edited:
Lance Benzel on Twitter
The attack forced a caveat by witness Chad Meninger, who acknowledged his analysis of timeline depends on when neighbor looked at each image in her phone. If she looked out of chronological sequence, pics would be jumbled, too. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth
10:23 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Lance Benzel on Twitter
Elected DA Dan May, part of prosecution team, sought to recover. He elicited testimony that even if some images were out of order, none would be more than roughly an hour off. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth @csgazette
10:24 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Vicente Arenas on Twitter
Last known image of Kelsey Berreth Seen alive at her Woodland Park condo along with Patrick Frazee and child shown to jurors. Image caught by neighbors surveillance camera November 22, 2018. @KDVR @channel2kwgn
10:24 AM - 5 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

Carol McKinley on Twitter
Defense poked holes in neighbor surv-camera photos from T-Day 2018, pointing out unexplained shadows, and #PatrickFrazee’s blue jeans are blocked by fence, but visible, Questioning time stamps.Jury attentive on Day 3. #kelseyberreth @abc
EIoDgm9U0AAxsY0.jpg

10:27 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Vicente Arenas on Twitter
Jurors were shown #surveillance image of Patrick Frazee carrying unidentifiable object at Kelsey Berreth’s condo in Woodland Park BUT investigator testifies not clear if it was tote box he allegedly used to transport her body. @KDVR @channel2kwgn
10:30 AM - 5 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
Defense for Patrick Frazee tried this morning to dispute the accuracy of the timeline created with the surveillance footage from neighbor’s house. Noted that two photos taken at same time have very different shadows. But they did not dispute that it was Frazee at the condo.

We’ve now moved on to a Woodland Park police corporal. She found the footage of Kelsey in the Safeway after seeing a receipt in Kelsey’s truck. Also talked with Frazee at least twice the day Kelsey was declared a missing person.

That first day, Cpl. Beth Huber worried thay Kelsey might be suicidal and asked for the last time her phone pinged a tower. Found that the phone last pinged on Nov. 25 in Gooding, Idaho.

We haven’t yet heard from Frazee’s mistress, anyone from Colorado Bureau of Investigation or anyone close to Frazee.
10:26 AM - 5 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member