CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can a felon become a nurse?
https://helpforfelons.org/can-a-felon-become-a-nurse/
The answer is yes....Short Answer: Some felons have become nurses while others have been turned down. As with many instances involving felons, the answer can be complicated…but “in general,” It’s somewhat possible for felon can become a nurse five years after the completion of their sentence (which includes parole, if that was part of the sentence).

I wondered if KK could be a nurse again.....the above link is pretty good explanation of the answer.

below is a Colorado answer but it’s an older answer, not a current one

https://www.backgroundchecks.com/co...ng-for-Stronger-Background-Checks-in-Colorado

Since the Colorado Board of Nursing does not require license applicants to gothrough background checks, someone convicted of abusing a disabled person could feasibly get licensed in the state.Nov 7,2016

I cannot find a more recent ruling.....although I read that Colorado was looking into the current law.

Im curious about the 11 times too. Wish we could know the times of each one of the 11 times.

Sometimes security cameras are setup to trigger when motion detects. So its possible that some of the 11 times could have been him going in and out around the same time. Or some could be totally different times. We really dont know unless times are listed for each one of the 11 sightings of him on video.

I have in my notes, and posted previously irrc with link...

12:36
12:37
1:23
4:20
4:27
4:30

I don't think sf encouraged pf to kill kb, even though she seemed to encourage a continuous cycle of hate towards her. The reason she didn't was not really out of the goodness of her heart, imo, but instead she knew the ramifications. He never called mom to clean up as far as we know, but he could have. I think he called mom first, then kk ?
But she probably was very guilty of concealing things...important facts of the crime. At one time I thought she could have been totally in the dark, but not now.

I've always thought she was, too.
PF was seen holding her at 4:20 at the door.
Then for the next 10 minutes he is seen without her.

So I answered my own question.
I'm guessing he put her in the car and then went back to lock up or check the scene one more time before leaving.
I think he went back later that night to move the body.
Maybe since it was dark it didn't show up on camera.

Imo
Not sure about him going back when dark. My son has the Arlo cameras as well but also motion lights that come on. Get's awesome video in the dark too. Not sure if neighbour had motion sensor spot lights though.

I've always thought she was, too.
PF was seen holding her at 4:20 at the door.
Then for the next 10 minutes he is seen without her.

So I answered my own question.
I'm guessing he put her in the car and then went back to lock up or check the scene one more time before leaving.
I think he went back later that night to move the body.
Maybe since it was dark it didn't show up on camera.

Imo

KB was seen on that camera, in the dark on early T'giving when she came back from getting him tummy meds and cowtipping

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth
ETA:
Author: Allison Sylte
Published: 8:49 AM MST February 19, 2019
Updated: 10:31 PM MST February 19, 2019
snipped
Slater said KK told him PF gave her instructions about cleaning KB's apartment. She claimed he told her there was a sweater she needed to get rid of.

According to Slater, KK collected a stuffed animal, plastic bags from Hobby Lobby, tinfoil on top of some cinnamon rolls, blood-covered children’s toys and cookie cutters in the kitchen PF explicitly told her to remove.

KK said she also took a Bible that had blood on it and pillows on the couch, Slater said.

Slater said KK also used some of KB’s own trash bags and filled them with items she wanted to remove from the house. According to the testimony, KK said she also used some of KB’s cleaning supplies for the cleanup and wiped blood off of the windows and television.

“She said there were bloody footprints all over the floors of the house, in the bathroom, kitchen, living room and KB’s bedroom,” Slater said.

Slater said KK told him it took approximately three or four hours to clean up KB’s apartment. During this process, KK also told Slater she “purposely” left blood spatter in certain places of the house, including the fireplace in the living room and the baby gate that was leaning against the wall upstairs.

“She was hoping that law enforcement would find them sooner, and she would be contacted sooner,” Slater said.

After cleaning up, KK said she put the trash bags near where KB’s Corolla was parked, loaded them into her car, and went to Sonic.
--
I went hunting for the sonic video and couldn't help but post this again for us to review - it's really just so horrifying to me.
JMO

Not sure about him going back when dark. My son has the Arlo cameras as well but also motion lights that come on. Get's awesome video in the dark too. Not sure if neighbour had motion sensor spot lights though.
Yeah, maybe not, or maybe those images were not saved.
I'm not sure how those cameras work but from what some have said who are familiar with them there are many reasons why it may not have captured certain images.
Maybe we'll have an explanation at some point.

Yeah, maybe not, or maybe those images were not saved.
I'm not sure how those cameras work but from what some have said who are familiar with them there are many reasons why it may not have captured certain images.
Maybe we'll have an explanation at some point.
That is what I would expect the defense to jump on - is it reliable, etc. JMO

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth
ETA:
Author: Allison Sylte
Published: 8:49 AM MST February 19, 2019
Updated: 10:31 PM MST February 19, 2019
snipped
Slater said KK told him PF gave her instructions about cleaning KB's apartment. She claimed he told her there was a sweater she needed to get rid of.

According to Slater, KK collected a stuffed animal, plastic bags from Hobby Lobby, tinfoil on top of some cinnamon rolls, blood-covered children’s toys and cookie cutters in the kitchen PF explicitly told her to remove.

KK said she also took a Bible that had blood on it and pillows on the couch, Slater said.

Slater said KK also used some of KB’s own trash bags and filled them with items she wanted to remove from the house. According to the testimony, KK said she also used some of KB’s cleaning supplies for the cleanup and wiped blood off of the windows and television.

“She said there were bloody footprints all over the floors of the house, in the bathroom, kitchen, living room and KB’s bedroom,” Slater said.

Slater said KK told him it took approximately three or four hours to clean up KB’s apartment. During this process, KK also told Slater she “purposely” left blood spatter in certain places of the house, including the fireplace in the living room and the baby gate that was leaning against the wall upstairs.

“She was hoping that law enforcement would find them sooner, and she would be contacted sooner,” Slater said.

After cleaning up, KK said she put the trash bags near where KB’s Corolla was parked, loaded them into her car, and went to Sonic.
--
I went hunting for the sonic video and couldn't help but post this again for us to review - it's really just so horrifying to me.
JMO

"After cleaning up, KK said she put the trash bags near where KB’s Corolla was parked, loaded them into her car, and went to Sonic.".... ergo, why the cadaver dogs hit at her bumper?

Right!! :rolleyes: Does she really believe we bought this horse manure?? I suspect LE didn't either, but what were they gonna do? They needed the other stuff to convict this devil. Couldn't throw the baby out with the bath water. JMO

I wonder how the 11 times video footage jives with the time SF2 claims PF showed at the franch for Thanksgiving dinner.
MOO
I believe the brother was quite vague about the time PF showed up and MaF claimed
PF showed up earlier like 2:30 or so if I recall correctly. Someone correct my old memory
if I'm off here.

Also there was even speculation that PF went to the Franch w/ KB in the back of his truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member