CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely post here any more after the Lucas Hernandez case broke my heart, but I sure read all the time. I have followed this case from day one. I have seen your posts and I just can't hold it back any more. What is your theory? People here have asked and you have yet to give one. I am so curious to hear it. They don't just arrest people and charge them with murder based on hearsay and no evidence. You pick apart every little thing instead of seeing the whole. Puzzle piece after puzzle piece are being laid down and still you don't see it. You are so venomous toward KL that you refuse to see that truth in all of this testimony and I have to ask why. None of us like KL, she human waste, but my goodness. She DID NOT KILL KB!

KK facilitated the murder of Kelsey and it is enraging to some of the posters on here, me included, that she is basically walking away and most likely won't spend a night in jail yet alone do any time prison.

For the person who asked for the link to the testimony by KB's co-worker stating that she was suspicious of the person who brought her coffee. I got this from the Media thread.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Viehman says she told coworkers about a strange person bringing her coffee, referencing Krystal Kenney. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:08 AM - 18 Oct 2019

October 18, 2019 - Friday
Pre-trial readiness - 9am (Thread #56, post 879 - 955)

Viehman says she told coworkers about a strange person bringing her coffee, referencing KK.

AND...Judge is allowing another statement from KB to Hill about someone coming to her house & delivering coffee.

* KB described PF as genitalia to this same coworker. Just thought I'd throw that in.

JMO.
thank you sweatsbeach

KK facilitated the murder of Kelsey and it is enraging to some of the posters on here, me included, that she is basically walking away and most likely won't spend a night in jail yet alone do any time prison.
True. I don't know if I'd say enraged, but yeah, it sucks that these two love birds planned this murder, and only one will face any real time.

<modsnip - personalized against another poster>

What exactly IS the problem some are having with those of us who feel KK was equally guilty for this murder, (MORALLY If not legally!), due to the fact that it was within her power to prevent it? She literally "has blood on her hands". I see no problem with hating on KK. and yes I wish she could have had stronger charges. IMO!

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM. A total of 5 teeth were found on PF's property, iirc. There's been no testimony the partial tooth found by the FBI agent was human or that it belonged to KB. If I am mistaken, please provide links.

imo, the witness testimony aligns with what KK said because she was coached by the DA and acknowledged in court that she received "bullet points."

I've seen no proof any of KB's teeth were knocked out. I've not seen any evidence that chemicals detected blood "all over KB's condo." The testimony was only about the bathroom area--a room KK testified she barely entered.

JMO
Is the trial over? Was all of the evidence already presented and maybe I just missed it?

Ambien no. Valium possibly, but it would typically be given IV not orally. Not that she couldn't put IV valium into the coffee. Again, though, that's a very controlled setting for administering medications. It's not impossible to divert medications but it's not typically that easy, either.

I work at a surgical hospital and we give either 5 or 10mg of Valium orally preop frequently. That being said we have cameras everywhere!! Literally everywhere! And they are counted and dispensed by a machine under the patients name so it would be very difficult to steal enough to do anything with it.

MG, I could have sworn that one of those guys said he saw the fire and saw Ma come out on the deck and watch.
As i said the ranch hands were in the area. And your right one of them did say Ma came out on the porch to check the fire out. I am very sorry to say that you are wrong on this one Massguy And you are right Artis

Maybe I am violating TOS but I have to ask, are you a friend or a relative of PF? And if so, shouldn’t you be listed as an insider?
To be fair, she has been a member here for a few years. I just think her opinion is differing from the evidence provided so far and is impatient for the proof that she demands right now.

MG, I could have sworn that one of those guys said he saw the fire and saw Ma come out on the deck and watch.

Nope. He said PF told him about the fire and that his mom came out and yelled at him.

KK said in her testimony that one of the ranch hands was at the ranch that day but had left around the time they went to Nash Ranch.

No one is happy that she’s getting off that light.

As far as we know, she didn’t “facilitate” the murder, but she did allow it to happen.

One of the requirements of the deal, was that she had no knowledge that the murder was about to happen, and didn’t assist him with it.

If this couldn’t be corroborated, the deal was off.

Last edited:
At least that might get her out of the lobby and potentially getting into scuffles with Witnesses or staring them down and intimidating local witnesses and/or family members as they walk in?

@GoJacks, is SF still sitting in the court lobby every day or was that just the first few days?

ETA and that also would put her in jail during the defense so that she would not know what is going on and wouldn't even be available in the outside world to hear the verdict. Aww, perhaps they'll put her in a Cell right next to him in the jail. Pffft.

MOO
Has SF been doing any of those things I bolded? If so, I'd love to know how she reacted when SF2 left after his testimony! I don't think that mother and SF2 will be on each other's Christmas card list this year.

Ok, thank you.
I still don't see where she said she brought drugs with her on any of the trips to Colorado, or ever had any drugs in her possession.

It says PF asked her to drug her because she carried drugs with her as a nurse.
Do all nurses do this?
I've never heard of that unless they are going into patients homes to administer medication. And in that case I would think they would have to keep records of what they have and what they administered and what time, etc.

Or maybe Frazee just assumed because she was a nurse she would have some with her. He's not too bright, after all.

Imo
I'd think that if she did have the drugs with her, that chances are they were her own medications that she had prescriptions for. That is JMO as I don't think it's been clarified anywhere that she stole the drugs (as others have alluded to here). If so, I have missed it (that she stole the drugs). IIRC, the drugs were Ambien and Valium. Ambien is used to treat insomnia and Valium is an anxiolytic (for anxiety) and a sedative.

And no, generally speaking, nurses don't carry other people's drugs around. I'm not saying it does not ever happen because of course, there could be a few exceptions, for example, a home health nurse, etc.

This is all JMO and hope this helps.

ETA: The 2 drugs were Ambien and Valium (not Xanax like I initially thought I read).

Last edited:
I'd think that if she did have the drugs with her, that chances are they were her own medications that she had prescriptions for. That is JMO as I don't think it's been clarified anywhere that she stole the drugs (as others have alluded to here). If so, I have missed it (that she stole the drugs). IIRC, the drugs were Ambien and Valium. Ambien is used to treat insomnia and Valium is an anxiolytic (for anxiety) and a sedative.

And no, generally speaking, nurses don't carry other people's drugs around. I'm not saying it does not ever happen because of course, there could be a few exceptions, for example, a home health nurse, etc.

This is all JMO and hope this helps.

ETA: The 2 drugs were Ambien and Valium (not Xanax like I initially thought I read).
Yes, that's the only reason that I could think of that she would be carrying around medication. But I don't think she had any home health care patients and even if she did, I would think the meds would be limited as to how much she would be allowed to carry.
And yes, it was valium that she mentioned which I thought was unusual. I thought that was hardly ever prescribed anymore and Xanax was much more common.
Maybe not so in the OR or ER.

Imo

Last edited:
True. I don't know if I'd say enraged, but yeah, it sucks that these two love birds planned this murder, and only one will face any real time.

I don't think anyone believes pf didn't swing the bat, (er...well there is that one poster, but I thought we all agreed to not feed... um... into that).

What exactly IS the problem some are having with those of us who feel KK was equally guilty for this murder, (MORALLY If not legally!), due to the fact that it was within her power to prevent it? She literally "has blood on her hands". I see no problem with hating on KK. and yes I wish she could have had stronger charges. IMO!
Yeah especially after her testifying she actually babysat Baby K, saw no signs of abuse, but still helped. One has to ask themselves why would she be the clean up person if not up to her eyeballs? She could have called the police,FBI right then. But no. LE called her out. What did she do volunteer infor to help Kelsey do the right thing. NOPE. She lawyered up to save her own butt.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member