GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video had a huge impact on me as well. I have been somewhat reluctant to vilify her up til now. Definitely not a KK apologist, but I was trying to see how someone could go that far down a road and maybe still be redeemable.

Then, I saw the Sonic video a few days ago. And KK primping in her rear view mirror IMMEDIATELY after 4 hours of CSI cleanup of a murder scene she had to know she could have prevented. I expected to see someone in shock, someone with a thousand-yard stare. What I saw was someone making sure she looked presentable to her guy.

So that did it for me. I hope she gets 3 years and causes enough trouble in prison to get more added.

Yes. That said it all. I mean she also ATE after that.

We know exactly what she is. IMO she’s the type who will do anything and be totally ruthless for a man.

I believe she was ungodly jealous of KB. I mean he basically made her abort the kid she conceived with her sexy cowboy. But he had the baby with KB.

KB is beautiful. KK is...not. Just seemed to be bloated from babies and hard work and disappointment.

She thought this would cement her place as the number one queen in his world. Instead he just ended up wanting to have someone defecate and urinate on her face before putting a bullet in her head.

Hope you’re happy, KK.

PF also had the ranch hands cover up the burn area or scorched earth, and I believe that was part of the elk horn alibi.

Also, we learned yesterday that Investigators are still looking for KB's remains including searching old abandoned mining shafts -- of which there are many in Colorado. MOO
Did the mine shaft info come from Sam?? First time I’ve heard that.

Agreed!
Then this begs the question if they have her pings on each time she sailed into Teller county, then do they have cam corset shots at her door at 9pm?
Hmmmm..........
Maybe that's why the neighbors cam was pointed that way. But after the poison coffee trip. Kelsey certainly had reason to be worried,about the Sketchy weird chic. Showing up out of the blue.
MOO

Does anyone else remember something KK said during her testimony about something she helped clean up or saw early on in her relationship with PF, but didn't elaborate on? I can't remember where I read that and I was wondering what that was all about.

Yes, I recall sometime between the solicitations and the murder of KB, KK was inside the franch with Baby K while PF was outside dooring chores.

By her account, sounded like KK was playing house -- she changed Baby K, got her dressed, and even put a roast in the crockpot. Also said she cleaned up the house.

More important -- after PF complained that KK did not know how to diaper a child properly and that she probably overseasoned the roast, KK said she decided at that moment that KB was probably not an abuser but a good mother that could not do anything right (in PF's eyes).

MOO

Agreed!
Then this begs the question if they have her pings on each time she sailed into Teller county, then do they have cam corset shots at her door at 9pm?
Hmmmm..........
They do have pings that show she was in Teller County during each solicitation murder attempt.

Sam discussed this last night.

I hope so too, and the worst of the worst when she gets out as far as custody of her children, future career opportunities etc.

Ugh. I looked her up. Her divorce case was opened in April 2016. It was closed with a judgment a couple months later. Both parents were ordered to take what looked to be a standard parenting class. Like co-parenting after divorce I assume.

No activity since that date.

Twin Falls County ID.
Case no.: CV42-16-1444

She’s listed as Krystal Lee and is the Petitioner.

Here we go -- the alternate could have made for a hung jury!

Vicente Arenas‏Verified account @vicentearenastv
Frazee Juror: “I thought it was a hard decision” said an alternate juror who wished to remain anonymous. The juror did not vote because of the alternate status. Frazee was found guilty of killing #kelseyberreth on Thanksgiving Day last year. @KDVR @channel2kwgn

The juror shook their head a bit and said “It apparently wasn’t that hard for the others (who voted on the jury)...”

9:09 AM - 19 Nov 2019 from Colorado, USA

EJwFffIWoAIk_I4.jpg

9:08 AM - 19 Nov 2019 from Teller County Courthouse
BBM:

I saw that and about fell out of my chair.

It's nothing short of providential that the juror who "thought it was a hard decision" was an alternate.

Thank you, God, for nullifying that juror's opinion.

JMO.

Yes, I recall sometime between the solicitations and the murder of KB, KK was inside the franch with Baby K while PF was outside dooring chores.

By her account, sounded like KK was playing house -- she changed Baby K, got her dressed, and even put a roast in the crockpot. Also said she cleaned up the house.

More important -- after PF complained that KK did not know how to diaper a child properly and that she probably overseasoned the roast, KK said she decided at that moment that KB was probably not an abuser but a good mother that could not do anything right (in PF's eyes).

MOO
She's even lower than I thought. Insuating herself into Kelsey's and Baby K's life. As if she's the wife/mother. Ready to take over. Putrid,wretched,and pathetic.
MOO

Agreed!
Hmmmm..........

Unfortunately -- those September surveillance camera shots would have been gone within days unless the homeowner cached the email alert or downloaded the image. This was a very simple home camera system as many here have reported per their personal experience.

Relative to pings -- it was revealed on one of Sam's fb live recaps that experts were able to recover tower dumps registering KK's cell data revealing her multiple trips to the area including the solicitation dates.

MOO

@gitana1 , I'm thinking about what happens from here as far as the termination of parental rights/adoption process for the B's, which is all simply a formality at this point, but a stressful one for them, nonetheless.

Question: Will the B's need to request a separate "no-contact" order from the judge to prevent any of the F's from calling, writing, or otherwise attempting to contact/ harass them after PF's rights have been terminated?

I just really anticipate SF and possibly Twisted Sister making ongoing attempts to harass the B's to allow them to see or speak with Baby K even after PF's rights are terminated. I'm wondering what legal protections there are for them with regard to PF's extended family members attempting to make nuisances of themselves.

JMO.

Last edited:
What's say we wallpaper PF's jail cell with pages and pages and pages of Kelsey's pinterest! If her grieving parents can show mercy to PF, by NOT pushing for the death penalty, if they can leave his life in God hands, if their faith can surpass violence and vengeance, if there's ANY good in that sorry cowboy, maybe after a lifetime plus 156 years, he might be able to reform and repair his heart. Let's give him nothing else to look at but the goodness and truth to which Kelsey subscribed!

I'm assuming he can read.

MOO
I think printouts of the pictures of kk pointing to the burn pit, to the gas can, to where she found Kelsey's blood would be better. You know he'll never forgive/never forget, and that he hates her more than anything on this earth.
I think that might send his blood pressure through the roof. His head might explode.
I like imagining that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member