GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His backyard bonfire was not hot enough to totally burn the body. There were 'ashes' carted away, reportedly 50 lbs worth, which probably include small bits of bone, etc. :(

LE hoped to find that pile of remains and bring her home.
In an aluminum trash can.......look for the can, because I've got a feeling he threw can and all. :(

I do think we will spared the endless blathering from prison with ole potato face, unlike Watts.
We won't have to hear about how he has Kelsey's picture up in his cell, how much he loved her, how's he found God, and all that other BS.
Within a year or so, he will have faded into utter obscurity. We've got that going for us.
If my options are heaven with CW/PF or hell, I’m choosing hell.

EDIT - add the obvious PF

Last edited:
THINGS WE CAN PUT TO REST – Update #1
  1. There is no evidence that PF murdered KB…WRONG.
  2. There was only blood in the bathroom…WRONG.
  3. The trial will never happen by October…WRONG.
  4. There’s no proof that KK was in Idaho…WRONG.
  5. KK’s story doesn’t align with the evidence…WRONG.
  6. KK planted the tooth at the ranch…WRONG.
  7. LE planted the tooth at the ranch…WRONG.
  8. KB was drugged, kept alive until KK came to town and killed her…WRONG.
  9. All PF did was dispose of the body…WRONG.
  10. KB's murder was a hired hit and not something PF did himself…WRONG.
  11. DA's don’t engage in plea deals prior to an arrest for homicide...WRONG.
  12. There’s not enough evidence…WRONG.
  13. The jury won’t believe KK’s story…WRONG.
  14. The only way to bond out of jail is with cash…WRONG.
  15. You only need one baby gate for a toddler if you have stairs…SMDH
  16. PF’s not stupid…WRONG.
  17. This case isn’t a slam dunk…WRONG.
  18. There's no evidence KB was murdered in the townhome....WRONG.
  19. KB wasn't murdered on the 22nd...WRONG.
  20. PF didn't murder KB with a baseball bat...WRONG.
  21. KB's body wasn't burned at the franch...WRONG.
  22. There's no proof PF wrote the jailhouse paper towel letters.....WRONG
  23. "No Body, No Crime"...WRONG Patrick, if you haven't figured that out by now.
  24. I disagree!........Of course you do. You always do!!!!!
  25. The letter’s weren’t authenticated as PF’s…WRONG.
  26. The state had the burden of obtaining a hand writing expert to prove the letters were PF’s…WRONG.
  27. Since they didn’t, the defense didn’t need to cross examine or challenge the authorship…WRONG.
  28. Closing arguments are going to be a boon for the defense…WRONG.
  29. The defense and prosecution would try to negotiate a plea deal over the weekend...WRONG.
giphy.gif

Does anyone else remember something KK said during her testimony about something she helped clean up or saw early on in her relationship with PF, but didn't elaborate on? I can't remember where I read that and I was wondering what that was all about.
There was something that she cleaned up at his ranch, that was "unpleasant". She never specified what it was.

If I'm looking at Kelsey's pinterest pins correctly it looks like the last thing she pinned was a wreath with antlers on it:
f2440963ffc13e08da325890cb9ab14c.jpg

Kelsey Berreth (kelseyberreth) on Pinterest

This makes sense since CB said she was already talking about decorating for Christmas. But it gave me a chill considering that one of the codes PF used to refer to murdering people involved elk hunting. This image on Kelsey's Pinterest makes me wonder if PF and SF talked openly in front of KB about plans to go "elk hunting" soon. KB would have thought, "Oh that's nice we'll get some meat for the freezer and look we can use the antlers to make a lovely wreath." Meanwhile PF has nothing but murdering her on his mind. I feel so sickened and horrified...

MOO.
I saw that too and felt the same way about the Thanksgiving Acorn Candles. :(

Thanksgiving Acorn Candles.jpg

https://www.pinterest.com/kelseyberreth/holidays/

Found it!

Patrick Frazee is found guilty of murdering fiancée Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

CHERYL BERRETH IMPACT STATEMENT
Patrick took Kelsey’s life. She was our daughter a devoted loving mother, a sister, a friend and a valued pilot teaching the military how to fly.

She was beautiful inside and out regardless of what Patrick has told others. Those who knew her knew this. Those who did not may have believed Patrick’s lies. Her reputation has been damaged by him after death. He also told stories about his own family. He was always the victim.

He not only killed our daughter, but he chose a horrific death for her, beating her head with a baseball bat while she tried to escape. He stored Kelsey’s body in a tote while he ate Thanksgiving dinner with his family. He showed no remorse.

He sent me a message wishing me Happy Thanksgiving. What a sick man.

Days after, he and his accomplice destroyed her body and gave her a dishonorable internment.

He did all of this in front of his 13-month-old daughter and yet he fails to see the harm he has done her….

Nothing will fill the holes in our hearts.

We have suffered through [all this] knowing the trial will most likely end the week of our 35th wedding anniversary. The verdict will be given, and we will not be together… We have had to re-evaluate our faith in God. Every time I put my hand to my face I imagine what Kelsey went through. Everything to this point as been about Patrick’s rights.

It’s time Kelsey’s rights received consideration.

We ask that Patrick be charged with the maximum sentence for the harm he has caused and that all of his parental rights be revoked permanently and immediately.

We intend to adopt Kaylee. We, including Kaylee, have suffered long enough. Our lives must no longer be dictated by the State of Colorado or Idaho. It’s time for our family to have closure and move on.

Oh. Poor lady.

No, me, neither.

Her Pinterest really does reveal a lot of really wonderful things about her.

One of the things I discovered was that KB had pinned several quotes from Corrie TenBoom, who was an absolutely amazing woman in her own right. (For those that aren't familiar with that name, Corrie TenBoom was a Dutch woman who, along w/ her family, hid, sheltered, and assisted many Jews from escaping the Nazis during the Holocaust until she and her family were captured and sent to concentration camps themselves).

In honor of KB, one of the things I plan to do this weekend is re-read Corrie's autobiographical book, The Hiding Place. For those who've never read it, I think you'll find that at points it will remind you of KB.

JMO.
I may have to read it again as well. And I am not at all surprised to see that KB had pinned it. Such beautiful souls.

Maybe Chris Watts can send him a copy of his book on guiding people to the Christian faith.

- The defense and prosecution would try to negotiate a plea deal over the weekend. Wrong.

That was...unusual. As if the DA was so out of options they were forced to try to hammer out a last minute deal. Wow. They had such a strong case. Very hard for me to fathom the imagination necessary to concluding such a possibility.

A few posters have said CO doesn’t recognize grandparent’s rights. That’s untrue: Colorado Revised Statutes Title 19. Children's Code § 19-1-117 | FindLaw

They can ask for visitation in the context of dependency court cases, divorce cases and guardianship of minor children. They’re unlikely to get it unless they were an active part of the child’s life and thus it is found to be in the child’s best interests.

That was likely not granted in the dependency court proceedings thus far to SF due to:
1. The condition of her home.
2. The out of state placement.
3. Concerns she had knowledge of her son’s involvement in the disappearance and/or covered for her son.

Which is why I felt granting temporary custody immediately to the Berrreths who had much less contact was telling.

Also, once they adopt her, grandparent visitation does not apply.

As to PF? Yeah he can make it difficult for the Berreths by contesting the termination of parental rights but he’s going to lose, per the code because he’s ineligible for parole and will not be able to complete a “treatment plan”:

Does my incarceration mean my parental rights will be terminated?
No. Your parental rights are not automatically terminated just because you are in prison. As a general rule, an incarcerated parent, like any other parent, is given an opportunity to complete a treatment plan so that he or she can be reunited with their children. However, an incarcerated parent’s parole eligibility date matters.

According to the Colorado Children’s Code, 19-3-604(1)(b), a judge can “by-pass reunification” and terminate parental rights without giving the parent an opportunity to complete a treatment plan if the judge finds that “no appropriate treatment plan” can be developed.

Under the law, one of the reasons the judge can find that “no appropriate treatment plan”can be developed is if an incarcerated parent will not be parole eligible for 6 years from the date the child is found to be dependent and neglected (called “adjudication”) OR within 36 months for cases involving children under the age of 6. Therefore, it is important to let the judge, the social worker, the guardian ad litem, and your attorney know when you are parole eligible.
https://www.ccjrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ParentingFromPrison.pdf

I am sure the Berreths have consulted with attorneys and know the process. And that it’s a guaranteed win them.

It just depends on whether the process is going to be lengthy and hard or not. But per the code it appears his rights will indeed be terminated ultimately.

Hope you’re happy PF. You beat to death an angel so you could possess your baby. And now neither you nor any of your family will get their hands on her ever again. Was it worth it, chief?
I’ve said it before and will say it again @gitana1 we are blessed to have you active here !

To be clear -- this was SK's last tweet about KK sent less than an hour ago. Sam nor KOAA/5 are promoting the story that KK withheld information -- that would be KRDO/13.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Here's our full story. Kenney's plea deal has already been accepted. She didn't appear to break the terms, though she offered new information in court. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney @KOAA
220F7JuD

Despite scrutiny, Kenney's plea deal likely won't change

4:52 PM - 19 Nov 2019
Thanks for making that clear, Seattle.

Noting from the article:

"I don't think the other pieces of circumstantial evidence... A, the DA (district attorney) finds out about them or knows about them. And if they do, they can't piece them together into a comprehensive case. So, I think her testimony was the single thing that brought the entire case together. Without it, he walks," Longo said.

Her deal has already been accepted, and she did not appear to violate it by lying, refusing to testify or talking to the press.

To that end, Longo said Judge Scott Sells really has to consider the deal as is without tacking on more charges.

And that in describing KK in one of his infamous letters, PF said, "I only know her mostly over the phone over the last 12 years." Heh. She thinks he's her very best friend and to him she was another jumpoff girl. It would not even surprise me if the majority of their calls were just phone sex or sexting him pictures of herself.

I think he used her hard and had for some time. She was his desperate little back up plan for anything he might need. He strung her along so he could use her.

And I think the reason way back when he tried to dissuade her at the 11th hour from marrying her spouse, was because he thought he’d lose control of her. He wanted her in his back packet. Always hopeful he may marry her and make a family with her.

I guess he didn’t have to worry much.

I admit I love sonic tots and their ocean water.

what got me was the obsessive hair fixing going on in the footage. Really? Yea, big scheme it ain’t that big of a deal.
of course MOO

Gawd i was watching that too. Seriously just now feeding the pups i was musing about how KK mustve felt sitting there waiting, given the chance to stop and THINK...from "wtf did I just do?" to "maybe he'll love me NOW"

I tried to empath'ze with her (it's what I am. I've come to accept it) wondering how I'D feel and was so immediately nauseous that I had to stop thinking and shake my head!

All that hair rustling had to be nerves. And primping for PF. KK had just saved his butt and I'll wager was seeking some pretty unavailable approval. Just musing here

I saw that too and felt the same way about the Thanksgiving Acorn Candles. :(

View attachment 216382

https://www.pinterest.com/kelseyberreth/holidays/

Kelsey also had a Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll recipe pinned on her "Yummm" board and I found myself wondering if that was the recipe she made. PF's evil has tainted so many normal, decent and beautiful things. KB should still be here to make cinnamon rolls every year on Thanksgiving for her baby. Instead Baby K probably won't get cinnamon rolls very often because CB will always be reminded of finding the rock hard uncovered rolls in KB's kitchen. I know it's such a small thing to be upset about but I still can't get over the cinnamon rolls. And they were uncovered because of KK taking off the foil cover that had KB's blood on it. :mad::(

ETA: I meant to agree on the candles too-- we will never look at candles the same will we? :(

If I'm looking at Kelsey's pinterest pins correctly it looks like the last thing she pinned was a wreath with antlers on it:
f2440963ffc13e08da325890cb9ab14c.jpg

Kelsey Berreth (kelseyberreth) on Pinterest

This makes sense since CB said she was already talking about decorating for Christmas. But it gave me a chill considering that one of the codes PF used to refer to murdering people involved elk hunting. This image on Kelsey's Pinterest makes me wonder if PF and SF talked openly in front of KB about plans to go "elk hunting" soon. KB would have thought, "Oh that's nice we'll get some meat for the freezer and look we can use the antlers to make a lovely wreath." Meanwhile PF has nothing but murdering her on his mind. I feel so sickened and horrified...

MOO.
Was the wreath on her front door? I wonder if those could be the antlers PF burned in the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member