GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not to be picky but it was actually 56 years ago....

She won't be having a trial - she has a review hearing on 12/2/19. That will NOT be a sentencing date. Assuming the trial is complete, she will report to probation on that day with sentencing scheduled for 8 weeks after that. Judge Sells says if the trial is delayed, he plans to just delay that review hearing as needed.

So if she reported to probation on the day PF was sentenced - 11/18/19 - then her sentencing date should be about 1/12/20 by my calculations. :)

OR - does it mean that day from the 12/2 review date - she will be sentenced 8 weeks later? Then it would be 1/26/20.... ??
Thanks for catching that, you are correct!

As many have said, it feels so insensitive to release these videos on the one year anniversary of KB’s death. I agree. But at the same time, as has been mentioned, the family was probably aware of the release of the videos. I watched a few...then chose not to watch anymore. But what I did see, gave me an even greater sense of the horrific events that happened in that condo. We’ve all had a picture in our mind as we’ve heard things play out over the past year, but now we can actually put those visions into place. And with that it brings justice to Kelsey and her family to another level....

Prayers to Kelsey... “off we go, into the wild blue yonder”

As many have said, it feels so insensitive to release these videos on the one year anniversary of KB’s death. I agree. But at the same time, as has been mentioned, the family was probably aware of the release of the videos. I watched a few...then chose not to watch anymore. But what I did see, gave me an even greater sense of the horrific events that happened in that condo. We’ve all had a picture in our mind as we’ve heard things play out over the past year, but now we can actually put those visions into place. And with that it brings justice to Kelsey and her family to another level....

Prayers to Kelsey... “off we go, into the wild blue yonder” (Air Force song)

Lauren Scharf on Twitter
The Remembrance Candlelight Vigil for Kelsey Berreth starts at 6 p.m. at Memorial Park in Woodland Park. I’ll have a live update at 6:30 pm. On @FOX21News #KelseyBerreth
EKBEI89UcAA-2lp.jpg

5:16 PM - 22 Nov 2019 from Memorial Park

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Hey Friends,

This is very important. Please listen to my latest podcast, Websleuths Radio Podcast.

You can find it on Apple here and on Spotify here.

Or anywhere you can find true crime podcasts.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to Websleuths and our podcast for you to listen and ask your friends to listen as well. If Websleuths is going to continue (forum and podcast) we need you to listen to Websleuths Radio Podcast.

We need you to listen, ask your friends to listen and ask their friends to listen. Please get the word out. There is a new podcast in town and it is one you do not want to miss.

This week Heather Robinson Ramos. As a baby, Heather's mom was killed by serial killer John Robinson. Robinson then "adopted" baby Heather to his brother and his wife.

Also, please listen to the new podcast called Detective Trapp. To help Websleuths check out a little taste of this podcast.

Detective Trapp on Apple Podcasts

Thank you to everyone.

Tricia
Owner, Websleuths

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
CANDLELIGHT VIGIL: There’s a solid gathering here at Memorial Park in Woodland Park to honor the life of Kelsey Berreth. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
EKBO_WRUcAUNoM_.jpg

6:03 PM - 22 Nov 2019

Marc Sallinger on Twitter
Tonight the Woodland Park community remembers Kelsey Berreth. It’s 26 degrees outside. Still, dozens of people are here, many didn’t even know her. Tonight is about healing a town that has been through so much and praying for a family that has endured the unthinkable #9News
EKBQAzFUEAA7EkI.jpg

6:07 PM - 22 Nov 2019

Last edited:
Sam is live streaming the vigil and I think it was the first time that I really considered that Kelsey is gone. Even the sense of relief when PF was convicted, it didn't really sink in. But listening to the music at her vigil was really a powerful and heartbreaking thing and knowing that a family lost such a beautiful person is just so unfair.

As I'm watching these videos I don't see a woman gagging. I see a woman with a sniffing tic......
I would be curious to know if KL has always had that tic, or developed it since she was found to be involved in the clean up of KB condo. Maybe Sam can answer that.
The videos were hard to watch, especially the one in the condo.

I want to know where they got these videos?! I’ve been looking all over to see if they’re available anywhere else and haven’t had any luck. I’m surprised that anything would be released at all, I assumed no docs or anything until after KK was sentenced at the soonest!

I have 3 candles burning today. 1 for Kelsey, 1 for baby K and 1 for the entire Berreth family. I’m drinking a Starbucks Frappuccino ( No way to get out so I had it in my fridge) in Kelseys honor.

My love to all, it’s been a long road and I know we’ve all felt it. XOXOXO

I'm all about your avatar in this case!

I would be curious to know if KL has always had that tic, or developed it since she was found to be involved in the clean up of KB condo. Maybe Sam can answer that.
The videos were hard to watch, especially the one in the condo.

I don't recall her doing it when she testified during her plea hearing. Maybe she was medicated for the hearing?

Yeah that was one of her statements in the Affidativ that I totally did not believe. I dont know why she even claimed that she left some blood on purpose. IMO I think she realized while cleaning up that no matter how much she tried to clean up the blood that there would always be some small spots or specks she would miss so I think she came up with that lame excuse as a reason why there would be spots she missed.

I dont trust her to this day and never will. Anyone that could do what she did both before and after KB's murder is just as evil as PF is. Pure evil to the core.
She is evil. And I don't think she will change. Evilness isn't just actions. It's part of who you are. And IMO she doesn't deserve to be in any witness protection program. She needs to look over her shoulder for eternity. JMO

I'm not buying what KK is selling re: leaving blood to be found by the investigators. The detective kept mentioning what she told him previously. I want to see that interview too.
Because she did this PF was convicted. And he is now off the street.
He can't hurt or kill baby K....
He is a pyscopath killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads