GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

The DA is not insensitive to the significance of the 22nd.

Clearly, this case impacted all of the prosecution team significantly.

The DA's office deserves to be able to turn the page on this case.

The release of evidence is a way of unburdening themselves of some of the weight they've carried over the past year trying to give KB some measure of justice.

I think the release of evidence on the 1-year anniversary of her death is a way of affirming that the wheels of justice have come full circle, like the revolution of the earth around the sun.

It's a form of closure, in a way.

Like a memorial service...only different.

I think both are important.

So, I'm remembering KB today, and I'm also remembering why she's gone.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

JMO.

LOVE your avatar, your quote, and your way of thinking about this. Just not sure the Berreths can look at it that way.

Like many of you I’m not going to post about the evidence tonight in honor of Kelsey- I’m glad Sam was there and of course our beloved. @mustloveco who attended the vigil tonight - tomorrow is another day and plenty of time to go over what has been released - tonight I’m just thinking of her family and hoping they feel all of our loving prayers and thoughts - Kelsey was amazing

Agreed.

The DA is not insensitive to the significance of the 22nd.

Clearly, this case impacted all of the prosecution team significantly.

The DA's office deserves to be able to turn the page on this case.

The release of evidence is a way of unburdening themselves of some of the weight they've carried over the past year trying to give KB some measure of justice.

I think the release of evidence on the 1-year anniversary of her death is a way of affirming that the wheels of justice have come full circle, like the revolution of the earth around the sun.

It's a form of closure, in a way.

Like a memorial service...only different.

I think both are important.

So, I'm remembering KB today, and I'm also remembering why she's gone.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

JMO.

LOVE your avatar, your quote, and your way of thinking about this. Just not sure the Berreths can look at it that way.

Seemed to me that even KK was confused by the plastic cookie cutters.

KK said PF was specific about getting the cookie cutters. I didn't hear that they were bloody -- only that they were inside a plastic bag in kitchen a drawer.

Perhaps PF helped make cookies recently and thought they had his finger prints/DNA on them and wanted them destroyed.

MOO
BBM:

Smart thinking!

Which is to say, never in a million years would this thought have occurred to PF.

Also, I would bet the franch that PF never helped KB bake cookies. Ever.

That would be "woman's work" to PF.

I think PF opened the kitchen drawer in a panic looking around for something after the murder, moved the bag of cookie cutters, and the outside of the bag got bloody.

JMO.

Here's where it would have helped to have been able to see video of KK's testimony at trial.
I know KK was described as being "tearful" at times on the stand.
It would be interesting to know whether or not this included a lot of "sniffling."

Tics can be associated with stress and/or anxiety.
That definitely looked like a pronounced sniffing tic to me, especially in the townhome video.
There was even an accompanying head jerk at times.

KK was undoubtedly feeling stressed because her deal was contingent upon her being honest and telling LE everything she remembered about the scene at both the townhome and the franch.
She had to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, which goes completely against the grain with her, as we all know.

I see that sniffing tic as evidence that KK was feeling anxious about saving her own hide.
The constant sniffing should not be interpreted as a sign that she was feeling remorse about what PF did to KB.

I think we all know better than that.

JMO.

The behaviors appear similar to Tourette's Syndrome.

It may include eye blinking, coughing, throat clearing, sniffing, facial movements, head movements, or limb movements, or making unusual sounds.

Tourette's syndrome: Symptoms, causes, and treatment

Kelsey, you are missed by so many people! I know everyone said she liked french manicures best, but I thought since so many have described her as such a positive light in their lives that she deserved a little - ok, a lot- of extra sparkle. Yes, I’m holding one of my sons planes...it seemed fitting. Also, the name of this polish is Sylph, which is a mythological air spirit. I’d like to think of Kelsey that way now ❤️
I love this. Nails are gorgeous, nice touch with the Air Force plane. Beautiful tribute.

Like many of you I’m not going to post about the evidence tonight in honor of Kelsey- I’m glad Sam was there and of course our beloved. @mustloveco who attended the vigil tonight - tomorrow is another day and plenty of time to go over what has been released - tonight I’m just thinking of her family and hoping they feel all of our loving prayers and thoughts - Kelsey was amazing
What a fantastic tribute to KB from the Doss Aviation representative attending vigil. :)

Sam said he overheard the court clerk tell another reporter that KK will be sentenced 8 weeks from date of PF's sentence. I hoped that her 12/2 status hearing would be changed to her sentencing but it looks like she'll get to spend the holidays at home this year.

where ever home might be I doubt anyone in the family/friends will want to spend time with her, so it will likely be a sad lonely time ..... oh dear (sarcastic here)

Last edited:
I found something on Kelsey’s Pinterest that I want to post for tomorrow ... but I don’t know how ... can someone share instructions?
Thanks in advance.

First save the image to your desktop, phone, or tablet. Create your post. To upload and add an image, select the "Upload a File" button. It is under the reply box next the "post reply" button. Choose the saved image from your folder. Add thumbnail. Then post.

You can also create your post then go to the photo you want to copy...right click on the photo... select 'open image in new tab', copy the url...then come to post click on the image icon... paste the url there... insert.. and it will show up in your post...

Another way is when you right click on the photo select 'copy image address... then paste the url into the image icon... insert.

Right there with you.

Here's where it would have helped to have been able to see video of KK's testimony at trial.
I know KK was described as being "tearful" at times on the stand.
It would be interesting to know whether or not this included a lot of "sniffling."

Tics can be associated with stress and/or anxiety.
That definitely looked like a pronounced sniffing tic to me, especially in the townhome video.
There was even an accompanying head jerk at times.

KK was undoubtedly feeling stressed because her deal was contingent upon her being honest and telling LE everything she remembered about the scene at both the townhome and the franch.
She had to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, which goes completely against the grain with her, as we all know.

I see that sniffing tic as evidence that KK was feeling anxious about saving her own hide.
The constant sniffing should not be interpreted as a sign that she was feeling remorse about what PF did to KB.

I think we all know better than that.

JMO.
Interesting.....Sniffing Tic and Guilt must be birds of a feather.

I watched part of the Mark Sievers trial and during his testimony, the guy who admitted to doing the "murder for hire", Curtis Wayne Wright had a pronounced Sniffing Tic throughout.

During it all Sievers must have used a box of tissues as he had more like a Sniffing Snort, trying in vain to fake crying. His face never flushed and no moisture appeared under eyes or nose.

I too wish we could see KK on the witness stand.....
Any tears, any snot? I bet not. (Poetry noted?)

where ever home might be I doubt anyone in the family will want to spend time with her, so it will likely be a sad lonely time
I don't know about KK being lonely. I recall she had several friends that kept their mouths shut including HS friend she gave KB's gun to; Michelle S.; Meghan G.; the ID Lawyer and his wife; aunt and friends she traveled with to Las Vegas. MOO

KK doing a walk-thru at Kelsey’s house, and the K9 doing its thing:

Thank you for these. They are just great.:):):)
We can now follow the evidence via videos, knowing about the evil pair.
Loved seeing Radar in action.
The sweetie, is so calm, going about his work, bringing more evidence into the picture.
Good boy, certainly.:):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members