GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be curious to know if KL has always had that tic, or developed it since she was found to be involved in the clean up of KB condo. Maybe Sam can answer that.
The videos were hard to watch, especially the one in the condo.
Yeah, I thought it was the sound on the video at first, but she does some weird double sniff thing with her nose every ten seconds.

I know- instead of this being about honoring Kelsey today, they have Krystal on video on the 1st anniversary of Kelsey's death? How cruel, tacky, and cold hearted.

Agree 100% with everyone who is saying this. IMO they should have waited until after Thanksgiving so the Berreths could have a peaceful holiday as well. Dec. 2 would've been a good day to release those.

I know- instead of this being about honoring Kelsey today, they have Krystal on video on the 1st anniversary of Kelsey's death? How cruel, tacky, and cold hearted.

Agree 100% with everyone who is saying this. IMO they should have waited until after Thanksgiving so the Berreths could have a peaceful holiday as well. Dec. 2 would've been a good day to release those.

Right?! But she didn’t.

I’m curious did she gag while doing the actual clean up? Her stomach was ok for that Sonic run.

Did she gag knowing they were moving a decomposing body in that tote?

And did she gag when they burned the tote? I doubt it, she ate pizza after/during.

And did she have any empathy for Kelsey? NO

Yeah, I thought it was the sound on the video at first, but she does some weird double sniff thing with her nose every ten seconds.
When she was showing blood splatter spots on the wall of the condo, it almost sounded to me like she was making sounds like she was trying not to gag/vomit. I replayed it a couple of times, thinking maybe she was trying to act like she was bothered/upset by what she was describing, but I did notice a male agent or detective off to the right, whose hand was over his own mouth & nose area... Wondering if maybe the blood on the subfloor area was smelling, or (?) :(

Here's where it would have helped to have been able to see video of KK's testimony at trial.
I know KK was described as being "tearful" at times on the stand.
It would be interesting to know whether or not this included a lot of "sniffling."

Tics can be associated with stress and/or anxiety.
That definitely looked like a pronounced sniffing tic to me, especially in the townhome video.
There was even an accompanying head jerk at times.

KK was undoubtedly feeling stressed because her deal was contingent upon her being honest and telling LE everything she remembered about the scene at both the townhome and the franch.
She had to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, which goes completely against the grain with her, as we all know.

I see that sniffing tic as evidence that KK was feeling anxious about saving her own hide.
The constant sniffing should not be interpreted as a sign that she was feeling remorse about what PF did to KB.

I think we all know better than that.

JMO.

Lauren Scharf on Twitter
More than 150 people gathered at Memorial Park in Woodland Park to remember Kelsey Berreth. Police Chief said, “This snow that covers the ground here reminds me of Kelsey’s pure and kind heart.” @FOX21News #KelseyBerreth
EKBTh-WVUAETGUA.jpg

6:23 PM - 22 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
There were probably 100 or so people at tonight’s vigil, including District Attorney Dan May and Police Chief Miles De Young. Lots of powerful prayer & positive messages for Kelsey Berreth — we’ll share them tonight on @KOAA at 10. #KelseyBerreth
7:08 PM - 22 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
I met the owner of Williams Furniture Store tonight. Jerry Good says he was honored his surveillance video helped put Berreth’s killer away. He actually doubled his number of cameras to help Woodland Park Police on future crime fighting. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
7:38 PM - 22 Nov 2019

I watched one video so far. Inside of the home.
Note: cookie cutters in a bag in a Cupboard. She specifically instructed to get them and throw them away.
They had blood on the zip lock.

Why? Did he dig in there to look for something and got blood on the bag? Was it on the counter--picked it up and shoved it in the cupboard? Even law enforcement were confused by it.

Seemed to me that even KK was confused by the plastic cookie cutters.

KK said PF was specific about getting the cookie cutters. I didn't hear that they were bloody -- only that they were inside a plastic bag in kitchen a drawer.

Perhaps PF helped make cookies recently and thought they had his finger prints/DNA on them and wanted them destroyed.

MOO

ETA: Listen again and KK said she did not see any blood on baggie -- only that PF told her to wipe them. It was not clear to me if she left them inside the drawer after that.

Last edited:
Lauren Scharf on Twitter
More than 150 people gathered at Memorial Park in Woodland Park to remember Kelsey Berreth. Police Chief said, “This snow that covers the ground here reminds me of Kelsey’s pure and kind heart.” @FOX21News #KelseyBerreth

EKBTh-WVUAETGUA.jpg

6:23 PM - 22 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
There were probably 100 or so people at tonight’s vigil, including District Attorney Dan May and Police Chief Miles De Young. Lots of powerful prayer & positive messages for Kelsey Berreth — we’ll share them tonight on @KOAA at 10. #KelseyBerreth
7:08 PM - 22 Nov 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
I met the owner of Williams Furniture Store tonight. Jerry Good says he was honored his surveillance video helped put Berreth’s killer away. He actually doubled his number of cameras to help Woodland Park Police on future crime fighting. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
7:38 PM - 22 Nov 2019
I like Jerry Good
:0)

KK said PF was specific about getting the cookie cutters. I didn't hear that they were bloody -- only that they were inside a plastic bag in kitchen a drawer.

Perhaps PF helped make cookies recently and thought they had his finger prints/DNA on them and wanted them destroyed.

MOO
Good point!!!!!! I took it for granted it was because of blood.
You're prolly right! Bam!

MOO
Maybe his ma wanted them back... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members