GUILTY CO - Kenia Monge, 19, Denver, 31 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police Officers are digging still. They have a tarp up with a side on it but in one news shot you could see a person up to about his waist in a hole under the tent digging. They will be there for several hours more they say, about 30 minutes ago LE brought in lights. Today is cool and rainy.

How far is Keenesburg from where Amy went missing?

Amy the one who disappeared at Clear Creek, Golden?

About 50 minutes away.

Yup Amy went missing very close to where I live. Within 2 miles. It is about a 50 minute drive to where Kenia was found. Amy would be about 50 minutes to an hour drive South West from where Kenia was found. But only about 25-30 minutes from Denver proper.

Denver being in the middle of the two locations. And Kenia disappeared from Denver Downtown.

Not the outcome we were hoping for, but I think we all knew in our hearts that Travis had killed her. At least the family can give her a decent burial. My sympathies.

Grandma, what about from where his ?grandpa/dad? lived...that fateful 4th of July when he attacked the other lady?

Where's Hollye? She's such a good mapper.

That woman who was raped and her house set on fire would be Fort Collins. Due North from Denver /Golden area.

It would be like a triangle from where Amy went missing, to the North to Fort Collins to the East to Keenesburg. About 15 minutes more from Fort Collins to Keensburg. So A little over an hour.

So Fort Collins is North of Denver. Keensburg is North East. Golden is to the West of Denver by 25 minutes.

Travis was in seem in fort Collins the night that lady was attack.

That woman who was raped and her house set on fire would be Fort Collins. Due North from Denver /Golden area.

It would be like a triangle from where Amy went missing, to the North to Fort Collins to the East to Keenesburg. About 15 minutes more from Fort Collins to Keensburg. So A little over an hour.

That weird IDK triangle. Thanks grandma

I suppose none of us are surprised, but how very, very sad. RIP beautiful Kenia. Prayers and condolences to all who loved her. :(

My wish for tonight is that Travis is charge asap! I don't really care if the dp off the table just that Kenia's family has some closure. along has he never see the outside of prison again.

We've sleuthed him, checked out his fb page, saw all the contradictions, but sadly it wasnt enough to keep Kenia with us... Senseless Scum..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko
Back