Found Deceased CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a 15 year old child who has committed murder is not fixable, then I propose that he belongs in a psychiatric ward for life, as punishing a 15 year old who has no ability to live in normal society seems cruel. That is, if he's that broken, then beating him will not change anything.
If he is sick, they will determine that. But if he displays traits of a psychopath, then there isn't much to be done to help him. I keep saying, wait until the details emerge. His punishment cannot be determined until we know the severity of the act. JMO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that the one child who killed the other child needs rehabilitation more than punishment. In my opinion, he's wired wrong, and punishment isn't going to make any difference.
But this could be said of anyone that kills violently, with the exception of crimes of passion. Serial killers are "wired wrong". How compassionate should we be to them? What's the cut off age for compassion? 15, 16, 18? It's problem that brains aren't fully developed to about age 26. What then?

The priority has to be safety first. The safety of the general population. The safety of our children.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I agree. That gave me the heebie jeebies big time.

it almost appeared as if the father felt like this was a big "joke" the way he was smiling, almost seemed laughing .. very creepy, very inappropriate behavior given the circumstances ..

I am finding this all a bit strange. There are horrific cases on this site, that haven't caused so much outrage when they are committed by grown men.
No one knows at this stage whether the older child is psychopath or what led to the murder.

I would think that being 15 was a mitigating factor not increased criminality.

For me the interest (besides the fact that it is local and a lot like Jessica Ridgeway's case), is the possible lies we were given by the 15yo. It is about how we could all see things weren't adding up right away and she was nowhere near where he said she was last he saw her. It isn't just a missing and then found person without a suspect, but it is a suspect almost right away. I'm trying to think on this and wonder how I would react if this were an adult male rather than a 15yo. I'd think I would feel the same way as long as this were a person in the position of trust and not a stranger. That is what is making me most upset. She (probably), knew and trusted him. She was probably happy to hang out with him. She had no idea her life was in danger that day.

When I checked in earlier the thread was still locked. The suspects Father on the video.. ermmm that was rather odd to say the least.

LOL thats what i was thinking, we must be east half, lotsa mods out west.
Anyhow, I saw this brand new news article come out this morning... horrific out of Michigan and it goes hand-in-hand with what we've sort of been discussing on the side here about Psychopaths and I just thought I'd share the link here of this cold-blooded Psychopathic killer in his own words absolutely chilling

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_330498/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=HnmRZRSV

CRETIN!!!! :gasp:

CRETIN!!!! :gasp:

He lived less than half an hour from me. :gasp:

ETA: I live in Mississippi now since 2011. But for 12 years we lived very near Onaway, and I was born and raised in Cheboygan, also near Onaway.

Not to detail the thread...but obviously psychopaths are everywhere. You never know!

When I checked in earlier the thread was still locked. The suspects Father on the video.. ermmm that was rather odd to say the least.

Very. It made no sense. That and the news reported his social media is filled with missing persons alerts. What does it all mean?

Right?! Like...now maybe is not the right time to think you're funny messing with the media. It felt very disrespectful to me.
First word that came to mind...

After WTH?!?

Was disrespectful to EVERYONE involved...

He lived less than half an hour from me. :gasp:

ETA: I live in Mississippi now since 2011. But for 12 years we lived very near Onaway, and I was born and raised in Cheboygan, also near Onaway.

Not to detail the thread...but obviously psychopaths are everywhere. You never know!

It is unnerving to discover these murderous psychopaths walk amongst us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee