Found Deceased CO - Maggie Long, 17, suspicious house fire, Bailey, 1 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Posted seven minutes ago on the "Find Missing Maggie Long" facebook page.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 10.44.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 10.44.52 AM.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 711
http://kdvr.com/2017/12/07/body-of-missing-17-year-old-maggie-long-found-in-burned-park-county-home/

The suspected arson broke out at her home and Long’s car was found there.The sheriff’s office said a task force of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies has been formed to bring any individual involved in Long’s death to justice.
The death is being investigated as a homicide.
All law enforcement resources available will be devoted to bringing this investigation to a successful outcome,” Park County Sheriff Fred Wegener said.

how terribly, terribly sad... ack, I can't think of anything else to say at this point. just so very sad...

Omg.....how tragic.....I'm so sorry to hear this.

I really thought Maggie was safe somewhere, in protection for whatever reason.
She was found in the home after all.....:(

attachment.php

Posted seven minutes ago on the "Find Missing Maggie Long" facebook page.

Little anecdote, but I see the flyer that was posted above is also being used for the FB page. I wonder if AWARE are running the FB page too.

Damn. Will be interesting to learn what the gag order had underwraps

:crying: Oh no I'm devastated for her family and friends. I definitely think that this was not random, her poor parents and sisters.

JMO.......My first thought when reading (before the most current press release) was that maybe ML was on her cell with a friend and was having a breakdown, throwing things and threatening herself and the friend called 911. ML started fire then committed suicide.

But, with the new press release, it says it's being investigated as a homicide so.....that throws my thought out the window.

Curious case for sure, especially with the connection to her sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow